Chandigarh State Co-operative Bank Ltd. is a cooperative bank incorporated under the Punjab Co-operative Societies Act, 1961 in the year 1966. The bank initially started operation within the Union territory of Chandigarh and now has expanded to over 18 branches, 371 Co-operative societies, and 3990 individual based shareholders. The bank also has Chandigarh Administration as the shareholder of the bank.
The bank provides empowerment facilities and offers services like deposit scheme, RTGS/ NEFT services, IMPS facility, loan scheme, locker facility and more.
They also have internet banking and mobile banking services under their tutelage. We here will detail more about the internet banking services of this bank down below. Read along.
Features of Chandigarh State Co-operative Bank Net Banking
- Chandigarh State Co-operative bank net banking services allow the users to avail multiple services like getting the overview of the account and tracking the latest transactions.
- It allows the user to make payments and transfer funds to other accounts within the bank or outside.
- It helps facilitate the facilities like paying bills, recharge, and more.
How to register or activate the Chandigarh State Co-operative Internet banking
Here’s how you can start off by registering for the internet banking services of Chandigarh State Co-operative Bank.
- Chandigarh State Co-operative Bank has internet banking services offered under its services section.
- First reach out to your nearest branch and fill an internet banking form. After filling of the form, the bank will proceed to activate your internet banking services.
- The bank will further provide you with a login id and will mail you the password for the same. After this, you can check out the website https://cscbapex.com/ where you can look for internet banking services.
- Click on the link and proceed to look for the services section on the top bar of the website.
- Click on the services section and you’ll be offered a list of services. Click on the internet banking option.
- It will take you to the internet banking section where you can click on the login/ register for an internet banking option.
- Proceed to click on the same and use the login id and password to proceed.
How to change the password of Chandigarh State Co-operative Bank Net Banking
You can change the password of the APCOB mobile banking easily with these following steps
- Open the internet banking services section
- Click on the login and proceed to enter the credentials
- Once the window opens, click on bar where you can select the services option.
- Then click on the change password option.
- Enter your old password and then enter your new password down below
- Confirm the changes that you want.
- Your internet banking password is now changed.
How to de-activate the net banking services?
The deactivation of net banking services is not entirely possible but can be done on the basis of bank visit and filling of the application form. You can fill the form and apply to the bank for the deactivating the net banking services. The bank will further proceed with this one and will close your net banking services.