If you know about Sadhguru and admire him for his thoughts about spirituality to life in general then you also must learn about the non-profit foundation he started. We are talking about the Isha Foundation. See, nowadays everyone is about those materialistic desires, but in the quest for achieving material things, people often forget about their inner peace and transformation. And that is exactly where the Isha Foundation steps in, they’re all about that transformative journey you are looking for. So, if you are someone looking forward to joining this foundation, then you’re at the right place because we are about to give you a rundown on just that. Here we go.
Pre-Requisites Or Eligibility
- First off, you need to be at least 18 years old to get in on the action. Age isn’t just a number here, it’s a rule.
- Next up, there’s this thing called the Inner Engineering program. You know, that self-transformation course everyone’s talking about? Yeah, you’ll need to complete that one. It’s pretty much a must-do for most volunteer gigs with the organization. You’ll get a bunch of useful skills and insights that’ll make your volunteering experience even more rewarding.
Now, you’re probably thinking, “Is that all?” Well, not quite. If you really want to get the full experience and know what you’re signing up for, it’s a good idea to spend some time at the Isha Yoga Center. You’ll get to know the vibe, meet some cool people, and get a hands-on feel for the teachings.
Volunteering with the Isha Foundation
Listen up! Volunteering at the Isha Foundation is a pretty great idea if you wanna lend a hand. They’re always looking for awesome peeps like you for all sorts of gigs, from planning events to doing some behind-the-scenes office stuff. So how do you get started? Easy-peasy. Here’s the rundown:
- First off, head over to the Isha Foundation website and find the volunteer sign-up form. Fill it out, hit submit, and that’s it.
- If they consider your application, they’ll hit you up for an interview. Could be face-to-face or just a phone call, whatever works.
- If you ace the interview, you get to hang out with other volunteers for a one-month trial period. Think of it as a “getting to know you” kind of thing.
- Crushed the trial period? Sweet! They’ll ask you to make it official by completing your registration.
Heads up, though, they get a lot of applications from the people wanting to volunteer, so make sure your application has that extra sprinkle of awesome to stand out from the crowd.
How To Join Isha Foundation Online?
If you have made up your mind about joining the Isha Foundation, then here is what you gotta do. Before we jump onto the step-by-step process of registering for this foundation online, you should know that there are different types of memberships to Isha Foundation like Student, Associate, Ordinary, and Life memberships. Alright, now let’s see what you need to do:
- First off, hit up our online form. Just make sure you type in the real deal—no fake stuff!
- Along with the form, you have to send over any must-have certificates. Just shoot them over to their Isha secretary’s spot.
- After you hit that “submit” button, keep an eye on your email. You’ll get a message to confirm your email address is legit. Don’t skip this, it’s a must-do!
- As soon as they give your docs the thumbs up, you’ll get an email with all the good stuff, your membership number, username, and secret code (aka password).
That’ll do it. Now you have a pretty good understanding of what Isha Foundation is all about and what you gotta do in order to be a part of this foundation. Right? Alright then, now it is your turn. Just do as we have talked about in this post and you’ll be good for the most part.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.