The Bihar government is going to introduce Bihar Vridha Pension Yojana for old citizens of the state. Under this pension scheme, proper financial assistance will be provided to the elder people of the state bythe Bihar Government. Because of this pension scheme, thesenior citizens do not have to face any financialproblems. Under the Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme by the State Government, 400 Rs. per month will be provided to the elder citizen of the state.
With this pension scheme, people having is of more than 60 years can avail the benefits. It is definitely one of the beneficial schemes to improve the lifestyle of people.
Eligibility criteria for Bihar Vridha Pension Yojana
When it comes to knowing about the eligibility criteria for this pension scheme, you will need to provide the following documents for it:
- It is mandatory to have Aadhar card to apply for this scheme
- The scheme is only applicable for local citizens of this state
- The applicant will need to provide proof of age for this skin
- It is mandatory to have a bank account of the applicant
These are the necessary documents that you will require to apply for this pension scheme by Bihar Government.
How to apply for Old Age Pension Bihar?
When it comes to applying for this Bihar Vridha Pension Yojana, you can follow the online process for it. You just need to follow the steps given below for it:
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website of the department at the link http://edistrict.bih.nic.in/sbmj/sbmjeevika/login1.aspx.
- After that, you will find a link to apply for this scheme on the website
- You will need to fill the given form for this pension scheme and you will need to upload the scanned copy of all the required documents on the website
- After filling all the information and details in the form, you will need to submit it and you will get registration slip for it.
If you are unable to follow this online process to apply for this scheme, you will also get the option to apply offline for it.
Offline process to apply for Bihar Vridha Pension Yojana
If you want to follow the offline procedure for it, you will need to get an application form for it. After that, you will need to fill the form and will need to attach all the required documents with it. after that, you will need to submit the form and all the documents to the district social welfare department to apply for it.
After applying for it successfully, you will be able to get money in your bank account to every month under this government scheme. You will be able to check out the status for it with online as well as offline method. It is definitely one of the beneficial government schemes where old aged people can avail the benefits and can live a comfortable life without any kind of financial problem.