The Widow Pension Scheme has been established by the Delhi Government to provide for the wellbeing of a widow in the state. A monthly financial aid package will be provided to qualified widows in the city of Delhi under the provisions of this program. The Delhi State Government would provide a stipend of Rs. 2500 every month to the qualifying beneficiaries of the plan under the terms of the agreement.
- To empower the state’s poor women by providing them with a better means of subsistence
- To decrease the load placed on underprivileged women and to make their existence more manageable,
- Providing social and financial stability to women in their old age is an important goal.
Apply Widow Pension Delhi
- Identity Card like Voter ID, PAN Card, etc
- 2 passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Address proof like aadhar card, ration card
- Death certificate
- Bank account details
- The applicant must be a legal resident of Delhi to be eligible for the privileges of the plan.
- It is preferable if the candidate is between the ages of 18 and 60.
- The applicant’s yearly income should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh to be considered
- The candidate should not receive any financial support or pension from the state or the federal government in connection with the widow pension plan unless otherwise specified.
How can I apply for a widow pension in Delhi?
- Application via CSC
The applicant must go to the local Citizen Service Center (CSC) and hand up all of their documentation to the appropriate person at the CSC to be registered under the program.
After that, the correct application form will be delivered to the appropriate authorities for review and approval.
Following verification, the applicant will receive the pension amount within the time frame provided.
- Via Official Portal
When applying for the pension plan, the applicant must first visit the e-District site of the Delhi Government at www.edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in and register himself as a new user by filling out the citizen registration process. After completing the registration process on the site, the applicant must choose the “Delhi Pension Scheme” from the list of available services.
After filling out the request form with all of the essential information, attaching all of the appropriate papers, and submitting your application online, you will get a confirmation email. Following the submission of the pension online application, you will be provided with an acknowledgment number that you may use for future reference.
How much pension does a widow get in Delhi?
Participants in the Delhi Vidhva Pension Plan would receive Rs. 2500 every quarter, which will be sent directly into their bank account using the RBI’s Electronic Clearing System or the Pension Fund Management Service.
How to check widow pension status in Delhi?
It is easy to check the status of your widow pension
- Visit edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in
- Choose “Tracking application”
- Enter details like applicant name, application number, scheme name, department, captcha code.
- Select the search option and then the status gets displayed on your screen