If you are planning to get your child admitted to the school then you need to prepare early. The admission season for 2018 batch is already over and probably your child was not under the eligible age limit during this admission season. The next season is approaching in another couple of months and staying prepared for the admission season will help you in getting the admission for your child in the best school in India.
If you belong to EWS category then you must know that there is a specific guideline for WES Admissions and you need to prepare with many things before you apply for the admission. Here, in this article, we have listed registration guideline along with application form and Age Limit Guidelines for you so that you can prepare for the admissions in 2019 -2020.
Admission Schedule For EWS/DG Candidates 2019
|Opening of online module for filling online application for EWS & DG and children with disabilities.||15-01-2019 (Tuesday)
|Last date of submission of online application
by the EWS/DG category applicants.
|The date of first computerized draw of lots for children with disabilities categories||21-02-2019 (Thursday)|
|The date of first computerized draw of lots for EWS & DG categories children||27-02-2019 (Wednesday)|
|The date of second computerized draw of lots for EWS & DG categories children|| After 28th May 2019
Let us first look at the Age Limit and then we will move on to Registration Guideline and Online Application Form along with the results.
Age Limit for EWS Admission 2019-20
The criteria for the age limit is released before the admission season starts and the admission season for the next year has not been released yet. But we can always speculate the age limit by looking at the age limit for the previous admission season. Moreover, it remains same for most of the time. Below is the age limit based on the criteria for last year’s EWS Admission and you can expect it to remain same.
- Nursery & Pre-School – For Nursery, the child should be between the age of 3 and 5 as on 31 March 2019
- KG or Pre-Primary – For KG, the child should be between the age of 4 and 6 as on 31 March 2019.
- Class I – For First Class, the child should be between the age of 5 and 7 as on 13 March 2019.
This was about the age limit for the EWS Admissions in 2019-20. Let us now look at the other details.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission under EWS Category
Here are the basic eligibility criteria for admission under EWS category
- The child should meet the age limit criteria as per the details mentioned above.
- The family income should not be over Rs 1 Lakh to be eligible for admission under EWS Admissions.
- There would be a need to submit the income certificate and caste certificate along with other proofs like the birth certificate, address proof,and Aadhaar card.
Registration Guidelines for EWS Admission 2019-20
It is important for you to look at the deadlines for the important steps. As per the general rule, the admission process stars somewhere in 1st week of January and this is when the application forms are made available.
Ideally, 15 to 20 days are given to submit the application form and the first admission list is made available by end of February. Once the admissions are closed for the first admission list, the second and the third list is made available after a gap of 15 days each. We will update the exact dates as and when they are made available.
The application procedure for the admissions under EWS Category is listed below.
- You need to navigate to the official website for the EWS Category admission here: edudel.nic.in. Once you are on the website, you can fill in the online registration form.
- You just need to enter the basic personal details along with the details of the child. The form also needs to economical details of the family.
- Once the registration is complete, you will receive a registration number along with the password.
- After the registration is complete, you would need to apply for various schools in your area. This can be done easily by entering your address.
- You first need to select the schools within the range of 1 KM from your house and then you can also select the schools between 1 and 3 Kms from the house. Similarly, you can then select the schools from 3 to 6 Kms.
- Apply for the schools and your job is done.
EWS/DG Result For 2019-20
The results of the admission process are usually made available by last week of February. These results can be checked with help of the EWS Admission Website. You would need the date of birth of the child along with the registration number to check the admission details.
If your child made through the list then you would need to complete the admission formalities by visiting the school and submitting the documents required.
We used various sources to compile the information and it is listed as per the best of our knowledge, however, we do not take any responsibility of any typing error or any information which is not updated as per the new regulations. However, in best of our endeavor, we will try our level best to share the most accurate version of the information with you.