Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank had been in services for almost 53 years as the bank was incepted in November 1966. It had a very small start but today, Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank makes the real difference in society. The bank has several branches across the state with the headquarters being in Chandigarh. Talking about the market penetration, it is estimated that as many as 31 lakh people avail services from Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank.
If you have an account with Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank then you can use the mobile banking services offered by the bank. In this article, we have listed the steps to activate the mobile banking services as the bank still doesn’t have the net banking system. Do not worry as all the important services are provided by mobile banking service so you would feel the difference.
Let us move ahead with the details
Steps to Register for Mobile Banking in Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank
Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank has a mobile app which can be used to avail the baking services on the go. In the section below, we are going to talk about the steps pertaining to the activation of the mobile app of Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank.
- To register for the Mobile banking for Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank, you need to start by installing the app on your phone. The application is available on Android Store as well as on iOS Store. Below are the links for the same.
- Now, you need to visit the bank for the first time registration. After visiting the bank, obtain a form to register for HARCO M-Banking. Fill in the details in the form and submit it back to the bank. It should be noted that the application should be submitted in the home branch only.
- Once the Mobile Banking has been installed, initialize the app on your phone and agree to the terms and conditions. If you have a dual sim mobile phone then you will also be asked to select the number that is registered with the bank
- In this step, the app will activate itself by sending a message to the bank. Once this is done, you will be asked to select an M-PIN. You can select the pin which will help you in logging in. Just as the last verification method, you will be asked to verify your customer ID so enter the customer ID and then you will be able to register for the mobile banking completely.
- With this, the registration process is complete and you will be able to avail all the services available via Haryana State Co-operative Apex Mobile Banking App.
There are many services available via the app and this includes online money transfer, balance enquiry, mini-statement, transaction history and other cheque book related services. The bank keeps expanding the list of services provided by it to the customer.
It is certainly a good app as it provides all sort of services to the customer and it is a good idea to introduce mobile banking instead of net banking since mobile banking has a greater penetration when compared to net banking. For any issues, you can contact the home branch or you can call on 0172-2702178, 2714520 or 2770823.