In this age of digitalization, all the government units are focused on providing citizen services through the online portal. Uttar Pradesh has been a model state for the last few years, and the development in the state has been phenomenal. The state has been working closely to offer citizen services via online mode. All this has been made possible with the help of the e-district UP portal. Currently, the portal is live for 75 districts, and the various government units have been integrated to deliver citizen services.
If you live in Uttar Pradesh, you can get all your work done with the help of this online portal. The online system has made it easy for you to get the work done, and some of the standard services you can take from the portal are Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate & Income Certificate. In usual cases, the services are delivered within 2 to 3 days.
On this page, we have listed all the possible information about the e-district services, and you can go ahead and check out the same for Uttar Pradesh. Let us first talk about the services that you can obtain using the e-District UP Portal.
Services Available viae-District UP Portal
The list of services that are available at the moment on UP Portal is listed below. The government continue to expand the horizon of the services. Check out the details below.
- Application for Scholarship
- Application of Old Age Pension
- Application of UP Ration Card
- Application of UP Vidhwa Pension
- Issuance of Birth Certificate
- Issuance of Caste Certificate
- Issuance of Death Certificate
- Issuance of Domicile Certificate
- Issuance of Income Certificate
- Renewal of Employment Registration
- Renewal of Ration Card
Registration Process for e-District UP Portal
This section of the page lists the steps to register for the e-District UP Portal. Follow them to register yourself and avail services.
- Visit the e-District UP Portal website using edistrict.up.gov.in. This is the official e-District UP Portal.
- Click on Citizen Login (eSathi) on the top menu bar, and the website will direct you to the login page. Click on New User Registration Button from this login page, and you will be routed to the new page for registration.
- Create the Login ID and enter other information like the name, date of birth, address, mobile number, mail ID. Once you submit the form, the website will trigger an OTP request.
- Once this has been done, the registration process will be complete. In the next step, you can log in to the e-District UP Portal.
- After logging in to the portal, you can avail the required portals, which will help you ensure that you don’t have to travel around to get the services.
The e-District UP is an excellent initiative by UP Government, and it can help you a great deal in availing the services from the government. It has indeed cut down the wait times, and it has also helped people ensure that they remain safe during the pandemic while getting the job done. Overall, the services offered by e-District UP are reliable, and they require minimal effort.