Run by four friends from Mumbai, Sanket, Umesh, Akshata, and Preeti, is a YouTube channel called Hungry Birds. It’s well-recognized for creating humorous meal reviews and videos on eating challenges.
Sanket Dashrath Patil, Akshada Teli, Umesh Kukreti, and Priti Shashikant Mhatre are the real names of the cast of the Hungry Birds YouTube channel. It is one of the biggest entertainment-based, fun-challenge, and cuisine review networks in India. The Hungry Birds YouTube channel was launched on Jun 1, 2018, and as of 2023, it has amassed over 9.45 million subscribers.
The Hungry Birds YouTube channel is made up of all college mates who used to live in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is well-known for producing humorous food reviews and videos on eating challenges. Each channel member earns one lakh rupees monthly, and the channel has a net worth of over one million dollars. They will go on working as a social media influencer and as a full- YouTube content creator.
- Hungry birds-cast name
- Real Name-Hungry Birds
- Profession-Food and travel Review Vlogger, YouTube Content Creator, and Social Media Influencer.
- Date of Birth or Birthday: Sanket – Sept 9 1991; Umesh – Jun 5 1993; Akshada – Aug 6 1990 and Priti – Jan 7 1988
- Birthplace-Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Educational Qualification- Graduate
- Home Town-Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Current Address-Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Hobbies – Acting, Comedy
- Awards- YouTube Silver Play Button and YouTube Golden Play Button
- Estimated Net Worth – 50 Lakh ( 5 Million Rupees) / Per Member.
- Monthly Earning-1 Lakh Per Month (According to 2021)
Social Media Account Link
- Facebook @hungrybirds4- 138K Likes
- Instagram @the_hungry_birds_official- 170K Followers
- Youtube Hungry Birds-8 Million+ Views
Age (as of 2023)
- Sanket – Sept 9, 1991-32 years
- Umesh – Jun 5, 1993-30 years
- Akshada – Aug 6, 1990-33 years
- Priti – Jan 7, 1988-35 years
Cast Real Name
- Sanket Dashrath Patil
- Umesh Kukreti
- Akshada Teli
- Priti Shashikant Mhatre
- 9.45Million subscribers
- 497 videos
- Joined Nov 8 2016
- 5,021,034,868 views
More about Hungry Birds YouTube Show
On Jul 31, 2021, four college buddies called Sanket, Umesh, Akshata, and Preeti launched the “Hungry Birds” YouTube channel. They began humorously uploading videos of themselves eating challenges and reviewing cuisine. With over 7 million subscribers in just three years, he quickly rose to prominence on YouTube and became one of the largest channels in India. With over 150k followers on Facebook and Instagram, they are also fairly well-known there. Currently, affiliate marketing, Google Adsense, and brand endorsement are how they generate revenue.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.