Cooperative Banks have played an important role in the growth of Indian Economy. This is especially true in the case of rural areas. The basic idea behind the co-operative bank is that they will take money from people in the form of deposits and they will then offer a loan to other people. Jharkhand State Co-operative bank is one such bank which is driving the growth of the economy of the state. Jharkhand State Co-operative bank has expanded rapidly and it has started offering several services to the people now.
The services offered by this bank includes Saving Accounts, Current Account, Salary Accounts, Loan, Deposits, Credit Cards and Insurance. If you have an account with Jharkhand State Co-operative Bank then you can bank at the comfort of your home with help of net banking or mobile banking. In the section below, we have listed the details regarding both these modern way of banking.
Steps to Activate Net Banking in Jharkhand State Co-operative Bank
Ideally, net banking should be activated for you as you open the account with Jharkhand State Co-operative bank. If it is not activated then to activate the Net Banking, you need to follow an offline procedure.
- You need to visit the bank in your area and obtain a form to activate net banking.
- Once you have taken the form, fill in all the details and submit the form back to the officials.
- The official will provide you with an acknowledgement receipt.
- The login ID and the password for the net banking will then be shared with you via mail. The mail will be sent to you at your registered address.
Once you receive your user ID and Password, you can proceed to the next step and login to the net banking portal.
Steps to Login to Net Banking in Jharkhand State Co-operative Bank
After getting the password, you can follow the steps listed below to login to net banking
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand State Co-operative Bank https://jscb.gov.in/default.aspx
- On the left side, you will notice a tab for Services. Under this tab, click on Internet Banking. You will be redirected to a new page. On this page, click on Login to proceed to the next step.
- A new screen would load up and that would display safety tips. Click on the continue button on the page.
- Now, enter your customer ID, Hint Question, Answer and password. Also, check the option of agreeing to the terms and conditions. Once this is done, you can click on the login button and you will be redirected to the dashboard of your account.
Steps to Register for Mobile Banking in Jharkhand State Co-operative Bank
Jharkhand State Co-operative Bank has a mobile app which can help you in making over 75 types of different transactions. It can help you in getting the details of account along with the detailed statement and carry out a monetary transaction. If you wish to install the app on your mobile phone, then you would need to contact the bank for further information.
If you wish to contact the bank over the phone then you can dial 0651-2225001 and if you wish to send an email to the bank then you can direct your emails at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The bank will respond within 48 hours.