The Rajasthan State Government & the Rajasthan Social Justice & Empowerment Department have introduced a new pension system, known as the Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension and Widow Pension Scheme, to assist widows in the state financially.
There are numerous challenges that Indian single women have to deal with in their daily lives. The financial crisis is by far the most visible of these difficulties. The Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension was established by the state govt to offer them a small measure of respite from this situation.
Apply Widow Pension Rajasthan
- The applicant should possess an Aadhar Card and a Bonafide provided by the State Government of Rajasthan.
- An Income Certificate
- In case of the demise of the spouse, a death certificate has to be provided.
- Bank account details
- The system is intended for women who are widowed, divorced, or left alone and who are permanent residents of California.
- Such applicants must have a current government identification card.
- Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension is only open to women who are over the age of eighteen and who have a valid government-issued ID card.
- In addition, it should be emphasized that the applicant’s yearly income must be less than INR 2, 00,000
How can I apply for a widow pension in Rajasthan?
If the beneficiary meets all of the qualifying requirements indicated above, one can apply for Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension by completing the processes outlined in the section below.
Step 1: To begin the application process, the candidate should first go to Rajasthan Social Justice & Empowerment Department (SJED) official website, which can be accessed by clicking on this link.
Step 2: On the site’s home page, select the Schemes drop-down option from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Choose Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension from the drop-down menu and review the information shown.
Step 4: After that, one can tap on the ‘Apply’ icon, which will take you to a different page. Step 5:
Step 5: The candidate can now complete their application form with the necessary information and submit it in the new window that has opened.
How much pension does a widow get in Rajasthan?
A widow gets an amount of Rs.1500 as a pension in Rajasthan
How to check pension widow status in Rajasthan?
- Candidates can now verify their Vidhwa Pensioner Status as well as the Widow Pension Scheme Details by following the steps outlined below:
- Visit the same official website, https://rajssp.raj.nic.in/LoginContent/MidLogin.aspx, to complete your application.
- After that, navigate to the “Reports” Section to get the page displayed below:
- If you are a pensioner, you can check your online status by clicking on the “Pensioner Online Status” link on the newly opened page, which is as shown below:
- For the Vidhwa Pension Application Status, candidates must first input their Application Number and afterward click on the “Show Status” option.
- Beneficiaries who have registered can also check to see if their names appear on the Widow Pension Scheme List for 2022. Also available at https://pension.raj.nic.in/Account/PublicView is the Pensioners Portal PPO Status, which candidates can verify.