Ration card is a kind of document which is useful for you as an identity proof but it can also help get subsidized food commodities like sugar, wheat, rice, fertilizers and lot more items at reasonable prices. The benefits of Ration Card are decided according to your card type. There are three kinds of Ration cards in Manipur: Above Poverty Line, Below Poverty Line, and Antyodya Anna Yojana card. Here are the necessary details to fill up the form through the online and offline procedure with easy steps:
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required
To get the Ration Card Manipur, you will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria. If you are a resident of Manipur, then you can apply for it. The applicant should not do not have Ration card already, and the couples who have got married in Manipur can also apply for the Ration Card. If you have been transferred to Manipur, then you need to get the cancellation certificate of Ration Card in the previous state. Here are the essential documents which you need to submit with the Ration Card:
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Income Certificate
- Driving License
- Bank statement
Procedure to apply for Ration Card through online mode
You can fill up the application form Ration Card Manipur through most easy online method. Here are the steps which you need to fulfill to get proper information about the Ration Card:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Manipur, https://www.manipurportal.mn.gov.in/portal/portal/StatePortal/OnlineService/MN_ration_card. At the site, you can go to the home page where you can click on the online services.
- After clicking on the application for a new Ration card, you can get the application form. On the next page, you will have to apply for it. If you are not registered user of the website, then you need to register for it. After making your ID, you can get the application form.
- You can fill up the Ration Card online and then you can submit it with the required documents online. The Ration card will be sent to your address within 15 to 20 days.
The process to apply for Ration card via Offline mode
You can also apply for Ration Card Manipur Online. Here are the simple steps to apply for Ration Card online:
- You can fill up the form by going to the Department of Food and Civil Supply from where you can get the form.
- You can only fill up the form through offline mode if you have been registered under Manipur State Portal.
- After filling up the form, you can submit it to the authorities along with the necessary documents in the office.
- You will be provided the reference number after submission of application. This reference number can be used to track the application status online. You can also follow the status offline by coming back to the same office.
What will happen after submission of Offline/Online form?
After the submission of online/offline Ration card, the verification procedure begins. It is done to make sure that the details provided by the applicants it correct. So, make sure that you offer accurate information so that verification doesn’t take much time. After the verification is done, your Ration card is sent at the given address.
Steps to Track Ration Card
It is effortless to track Ration Card as you just need to visit the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution site of Manipur. You can click on the ‘Others’ option where you can choose the Ration card search and then you will be taken to the next page. You can select the option of Ration card search application. You can add the acknowledgment number given to you after filling up the form and then within a few seconds; you will be able to see the application status details.
Now that you know all the necessary required to get your Ration Card, you can follow the procedure to get your Ration card.
In case, you have got any questions regarding details of form or documents; you can get rid of them by reaching the Food supplies Ration card office of Manipur.