The government understands the challenge faced by the widows, and the government is sensitive about the need of such citizens. To offer a helping hand to such citizens in need, the state government of Uttarakhand launched a pension scheme for widows. In this article today, we will brief you about the eligibility criteria, form, status and scheme details of the Widow Pension Scheme Uttarakhand.
To begin with, the state government of Uttarakhand offers a pension of Rs 1000 to the widows who are a resident of Uttarakhand. The amount is not much, but it can help them meet the medical expense or the other expense that need money. You can check out other sections of this page to learn more about the Widow Pension Scheme Uttarakhand.
Apply For Widow Pension Uttarakhand
Eligibility Criteria for Widow Pension Scheme Uttarakhand
There are specific eligibility criteria associated with Widow Pension Scheme Uttarakhand as per the scheme. Check out the main points below.
- The application should be a domicile of Uttarakhand.
- The age of the women should be between 18 and 60.
- The applicant should be under the BPL category.
- The monthly income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 4,000.
Documents Required for the Application Procedure
In this section of the page, we have listed the documents that the applicant would need to apply for the widow pension scheme. Check out the details below.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Details/Passbook
- Death Certificate of Spouse
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Ration Card
Online Application Process for Widow Pension Scheme Uttarakhand
The problem with the Widow Pension Scheme Uttarakhand is that there is no online application process. You would need to apply for it offline, and we have shared the detailed steps below.
- You need to obtain the application form first to apply for the scheme. It is available on the official website for the pension, and you can print it for yourself. The link where the forms are available is https://ssp.uk.gov.in/downloads.aspx.
- You would now need to fill this form. Ensure that you verify the form after filling it and attach all the relevant documents to the application form.
- In the last step, you need to submit this form to the Social Welfare Department of Uttarakhand in your district and obtain the acknowledgement receipt.
Tracking the Status of the Application
It takes a while to verify the application and start the pension, and the pension is transferred to your account using direct debit. You can still go ahead and still check the application status online using the steps below.
- Visit the website https://ssp.uk.gov.in/ to check the status of the pension.
- You will see a drop-down menu for Citizen Services in the right corner. Click on it and click on the Application Status of Pension.
- Enter your account number or the mobile number and click on check status to generate the status of the application.
- This was the complete process to apply for the widow pension scheme in Uttarakhand. If you have any other queries or complaints, you can reach out to their helpdesk as well. The contact numbers of their helpdesks are available on this link – https://ssp.uk.gov.in/Contact.aspx