Back in time, there were no such products as sanitary pads to help women, but nowadays, there are many other products that also exist to tackle the periods. Using sanitary pads to tackle the periods is the usual approach that most girls and women use in India. But believe it or not, sanitary pads are not that effective to deal with your menstrual cycle, there are some other good options also present that you can use. A basic menstrual cup can be the real problem solver for you; sometimes, it happens when the sanitary pads also start leaking. Still, there are very few chances that a menstrual cup starts leaking, even if you face the unusual blood flow. One more thing that we need to address is that the menstrual cup is a very cheap option, and you will come to know this when you use it in the long run.
The main reason why many women and girls don’t use menstrual cups is that they don’t know how to use it. But it is not that complicated; you just have to take the menstrual cup, fold it from the upper side to reduce the overall size, and then place it in the vaginal opening. That’s it, now the menstrual cup will automatically come in its position, and you can also feel that. But the main problem occurs in front of the beginner users when it comes to buying the right type of menstrual cup. It’s because there are many varieties present in the market, and they differ on the basis of size, texture, and material type as well. But as a reader of this post, you don’t even need to worry about it because here we are going to list ten best menstrual cups in India that you can buy under the price of three hundred rupees only.
1. Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup
Talking about the menstrual cups below the price of three hundred rupees, we first want to introduce the Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup. It is one of the most higher-rated types of menstrual cups in India, indicating its popularity. The best thing that we liked the most is that it comes with an ideal size which seems perfect for all ages of girls and women. Using this menstrual cup, you can get relief from irritation, wetness, and awkward feelings that you usually face with a sanitary pad.
If we talk about the material type and quality, the manufacturers have provided the medical-grade silicone material perfect for menstrual cups. Talking about the quality, so here you are getting the durable but soft silicone material that will easily last for years.
- Because the manufacturers haven’t used any chemical materials for construction, you can expect a completely safe experience from it.
- The core silicone material is a medical-grade silicone; therefore, it is worth expecting the soft and great comfort after inserting it in the vaginal cavity.
- The Sirona brand claims that it can protect against blood leakage for up to ten hours, and it doesn’t cause the smell issue.
- There are not many size options present related to this particular menstrual cup.
2. Silky Cup’s Menstrual Cup
Next, we have the SIlky Cup’s Menstrual cup for women, but the important thing we want to address here before moving forward is that it is medium-sized. In simple words, the Silky Cup manufacturers have claimed that it is a perfect option for females over the age of 30. Talking about the dimensions, the diameter of these menstrual cups is around 43mm, and the overall capacity that you are getting here is 24 to 28 ml.
In case if we talk about the material that you are getting here, so as per the Silky Cup brand, they have used the Thermoplastic Elastomer, which is a medical-grade material. It is another option from which you can expect a great, soft, and comfortable experience other than the silicone material. And for better clarification, we want to let you know that it is a reusable type of cup so that you can flush out the collected blood and liquid, then after washing and sterilizing, you can reuse it.
- Because it is a reusable cup and the quality is quite good, you can easily use it for more than five years.
- Behind the fantastic and soft experience, it is the material section, and manufacturers have provided the thermoplastic elastomer as the core material.
- As per the claim of the Silky Cup, this menstrual cup can offer leak protection for more than 12 hours in a single-use.
- Some users complained that the stem of this menstrual cup is a bit longer than usual.
3. Everteen Menstrual Cup For Women
On the third spot of this list, we have a superior quality menstrual cup, but keep in mind that the price may fluctuate when you read this post. There are multiple things to talk about this cup, but let’s start with the material section and build quality. So, we want to tell you that this cup comes with the silicone material built. But the thing to focus on is that it is not the normal silicone material; instead, the manufacturers have offered the medical grade silicone material. Thus, this cup becomes highly safe to use and comfortable as well.
However, this menstrual cup comes in a large variant, and if you are looking for a large size one, this can be the perfect option for you. By going with this cup option, you can get a massive capacity of 30 ml, which is impressive and essential during high flow days.
- The design is pretty simple and smooth; the manufacturer hasn’t focused on any texture or anything else; that’s why it seems simple and elegant.
- Because of the larger capacity, you will find this cup highly useful during the menstrual cycle’s high flow days.
- The soft, smooth, and flexible silicone material is making it easy for you to use it without getting any issue related to comfort.
- It is not suitable for teenage girls, so if you are a teenage girl, then look for a bit smaller size of menstrual cups.
4. PEE SAFE Menstrual Cup for Women
If you want to make the menstrual cup selection process super easy based on different sizes, consider this one before making the final purchase decision. On the fourth spot of this list, we are here with the PEE SAFE’s Menstrual Cup For Women. Before talking about anything else, we want to tell you that it is an extra-small size variant, a perfect option for teenage girls. However, if you want a bigger variant, then don’t worry, there are two other big-sized variants already present in the online stores.
It is the cup that you can use for more than five years, and you can be able to use it for five years or a bit more longer if you take care of it properly. The shape of this cup is super simple, and at first glance, it looks like a dome.
- The stem of this cup also comes in good shape that allows you to put this up in or out easily.
- The medical-grade silicone material is one of the highly useful materials to use for this type of cup, and therefore you are getting it as a core material in this menstrual cup.
- There are three different size variants present in the online store related to this menstrual cup option, which is ultimately helpful in choosing the right type of size as per your needs and preferences.
- None so far
5. Plastron Icare Hygienic Menstrual Cup
Up next, we have given a chance to the Plastron Icare Hygienic Menstrual Cup on the fifth spot because it deserves a place on our list. There are many reasons we have chosen this particular menstrual cup on our list, but let’s first focus on the sizing segment. There are a total of three different size variants present on the online stores, and not only this but two different unit packs are also present.
Talking about the build quality and shape, it looks almost identical to every other menstrual cup, but the manufacturers have designed it to fit perfectly in the vaginal opening. Thus, it can offer a high comfort level to you, and you can do whatever activity you want to do after inserting it in the vaginal cavity.
- Because of the ideal capacity, this menstrual can easily protect against blood leakage for more than 12 hours.
- The safe and chemical-free material makes it perfect to safely use without getting any kind of irritation and discomfort issue.
- Multiple size variants of this menstrual cup can be beneficial when you don’t know what size you should choose.
- None so far
6. Sirona Large Size Menstrual Cup for Women
If you are reading this post from the beginning, then you may know that at the first spot, we have already added a Sirona Menstrual cup. Right? But this time we are introducing the large size variant of the Sirona Menstrual cup for women. In case if you want a reliable and trustable type of cup to deal with the menstrual cycle, then this one is the perfect option that won’t cost you more than three hundred rupees only.
The upper rim of this cup is pretty smooth and curved from the top side, which ultimately helps you to set it correctly. However, to enhance softness and to offer a comfortable experience to all the females, the manufacturers have offered the medical-grade silicone material as the core material.
- More than 30 ml of capacity seems impressive at first, and it can be highly useful during the heavy flow days of the menstrual cycle for a woman.
- The rings on the stem and the curved but smooth finishing of the rim are the features that are making it easy to use for beginners.
- If you use it properly and take care of it after each use, you can easily use it until the next 15 years without getting a single issue.
- None so far
7. Mark Louis Menstrual Cup
Most of the time, teen girls find themselves while choosing the right type of menstrual cup, but the main point that confuses them is the size. As per the medical professionals, you should try a small cup in the beginning if you are a teenage girl. And to help you find the best menstrual cup for teenage girls, we are here with the Mark Louis Aneer Cup Menstrual Cup.
Before talking about anything else, we want to tell you that it is a small cup, which is perfect for beginners and teenage girls. The ideal fit design with a silky smooth texture can provide you a comfortable experience. In this way you can use it while doing various activities, like working, sitting, dancing, swimming, and traveling.
- To maintaining feminine hygiene, this small-sized menstrual cup can help you a lot during the period days.
- The easy-to-use design, with the soft build quality, can expect the maximum possible comfort from it.
- You don’t need to mess up checking your sanitary pad from time to time, because this menstrual cup comes with a functional capacity so that you can use it instead of sanitary pads.
- Some users complained that it seems a bit cheap in the overall build quality, but the softness of this menstrual cup is still incredible.
8. CUPVERT Menstrual Cup For Women
Only a few brands present in the market offer different variations in the size of the menstrual cups. But in case if you are feeling unable to choose the right type of size for you, that’s why you want to choose from different size options, then this one seems a perfect choice for you. On the eighth spot of this list, we have added the CUPVERT Menstrual Cup For Women.
This cup is build-up with high-quality silicone material, which is a medical-grade silicone in actual. And on this spot, we have the medium size variant, so for sure, you can expect the best comfortable, safe, and easy to use experience from this particular cup of our list.
- The medical-grade silicone material is an eco-friendly material that is pretty safe to use without worrying about infection and irritation in the vaginal area.
- It prevents leakage or spillage issues, but it is also useful to keep the bad odor lock.
- At this price point of below three hundred rupees, you are getting three different size options, which is an impressive thing, in our opinion.
- The upper rim of this cup is pretty thick, that’s why it might be a bit difficult for you to insert or set it correctly.
9. Amozo – Menstrual Cup for women
If you have researched the menstrual cups before choosing the right type of cup, you may know that only a few brands offer the all-in-one type of cups. But if you want your chosen menstrual cups to have all the essential features, make sure to check out this one. On the second last spot of this list, we have decided to introduce the Amozo – Menstrual cup for women.
It comes with a pouch with the zip closure, which means you can carry this menstrual cup with you.
This FDA registered cup is completely safe for your periods because the core material is the pure and medical grade silicone material.
The 25 ml of volume or capacity seems perfect for regular and even high flow days of the menstrual cycle.
- None so far
10. DALUCI Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women
Finally, we are at the last spot of this detailed post about menstrual cups, and this time we have decided to add the DALUCI Reusable Menstrual Cup For Women. For keeping your periods day hassle-free, this cup seems a great option to use. Talking about the size section of this cup first, so it is a large-sized menstrual cup, which ultimately means it comes with large volume or capacity.
However, the manufacturers claim that this cup can easily offer a protection time of more than 12 hours with a single-use. And if you are a professional working woman, it would be a great choice if you go with this option.
- Some rings are present on the stem part, and the upper rim of this cup is also a bit thin and flexible, so you can easily set it up.
- As per the DALUCI manufacturers, you can perform various activities after putting this cup on its place like dancing, running, gym, swimming, and traveling.
- None so far
How to Buy Best Menstrual Cup in India – Buying Guide for Women
Since menstrual cups are very useful for girls and women during their periods, it is very important to purchase the right product from the market. While buying a menstrual cup, you will need to consider several factors that can impact your comfort. Here are some important factors that you need to know while buying a menstrual cup for you.
- Check The Quality:
When it comes to menstrual cups, quality matters a lot. You will have to check the quality of the product and ensure that it will last for a long time. You can avoid low quality menstrual cups because they are not long-lasting and don’t provide better results. So you can look for the menstrual cups that have the quality to get a better experience.
- Size Of The Cup:
The size of the menstrual cup is also an essential point to check for a perfect fit. Of course, no one wants a cup that is too small or large than their actual requirement. In the market, you can find menstrual cups in different sizes such as small, medium, and large. So, make sure to get the right size menstrual cup considering your needs. In general, those who have given birth through the vagina can use large menstrual cups for a perfect fit. However, others can choose small or medium cups according to their needs.
While checking the size, you can also check the length of the cup according to your comfort. Usually, the menstrual cups with stem have more length than the cups without the stem. So, you should check this and get the right one for you.
- Types Of Menstrual Cups:
The next factor you will need to check is the types of menstrual cups. Reusable and disposable are the two types of menstrual cups available in the market.
Reusable cups are eco-friendly and specially designed to last for up to two years. These cups are usually made of rubber, latex, or silicone material. They can be reused after cleaning the menstrual fluid. You can fold this cup in different ways to insert it into the vagina properly. Reusable menstrual cups should be used continuously for 12 hours, and after that, you should clean it for reuse. These cups are suitable for girls of all ages.
Disposable menstrual cups are ideal for single-use and not eco-friendly. These are flexible and should be inserted into the vagina properly for better results. However, they are a little difficult to use compared to reusable ones. Disposable menstrual cups can last up to 12 hours, and after that, you should throw it. These cups are not ideal for girls, but women can use them.
Checking the color of the menstrual cup is important to make sure that it suits your needs. In the market, you can find these cups in many colors such as pink, purple, blue, transparent, orange, etc. So you should check that the colors used in them are food grade and safe to use. Also, it is better to go for a colored menstrual cup than a clear one because it will stain easily.
- Easy To Clean:
The menstrual cup you are going to buy should let you clean it easily. This way, you can easily use and maintain the cup for a long time. Also, make sure to sterilize it to get better results.
Sometimes, choosing the right type of menstrual cup can be difficult, and it becomes more challenging when you have a budget of only three hundred rupees. And if you are a girl or woman who doesn’t have enough time to go through in-depth research before making the final purchase decision, then this detailed post was all about you.
We are saying this because here on this post, we have compiled a list of ten best menstrual cups in India under 300 rupees.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.