A USB port is one of the common I/O connection ports in most of the electronic devices. With the advancement of technology, today, a majority of devices, including personal computers, laptops, music players, printers, smartphones, PSP, television, etc., come with USB ports in India.
A USB port is worthless without a USB cable,and most of the devices often come with USB cables. However, the lifespan of a USB cable is not unlimited. Within a few years use, the USB cable could break or malfunction. This is one of the main reasons why USB cables’ demand has increased during the past few years.
Selecting a USB cable is not an easy task, the quality and performance are the essential features to look in a USB cable, and these features cannot be judged just by its looks. Apart from these features, brand, length, compatibility, and warranty are the other vital factors to look for in a USB cable. The only way to select the best USB cable is to follow thereviews by experts. Therefore, we have reviewed more than two dozens and shortlisted ten best cables that you could consider purchasing today.
1. Ambrane Unbreakable 3A Fast Charging Braided Micro USB Cable
Earlier it was not in the list but the price for Ambrane charging cable is reduced and due to which several users bought it and the quality of Ambrane charging is really awesome that’s the reason why we enlisted it on the top as we try our best to give our users best and genuine product on affordable price.
Now comes to it’s feature as it’s 3 Amps which means it can charge all your devices at the fasted speed possible under the budget of Rs. 200. The another good thing about it that it will supports 18W charging output.
It’s compatible with all devices that has micro USB port. For instance speakers, tablets, bluetooth earphones, mobile phone etc. It’s a one time investment USB cable as it is made of ultra strong braided material that does not get torn down by daily usage.
The length of cable is around 1.5 meters which is around 4.9 feet it’s ideal length for any kind of situation. It’s external braiding of the cable is made of black shining colour which gives it an premium stylish looks and one can’t guess it’s price.
Ambrane USB cable has high quality of connectors which will not get loos even after cable is plugged and unplugged thousands of times. It’s almost impossible to table the cable through everyday use.
- Made in India (Swadesi) USB cable
- Highest number of satisfied customer
- A grade quality connectors
- High Data Transmission Speed
- 1.5 meter of length
- Ultra-strong braided material that does not get torn down by regular usage
- Tangle Free
- 3 AMP fast charging usb cable
- Premium & stylish look.
- Compatible with almost every device
- 10 days replacement
- 6 Months manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase
- Value for money
- Some users received defective product but not to worry it’s free replacement within 10 days which is not a big deal.
- Could not found any at the moment
2. iVoltaa Helios Micro USB Cable
If you are looking for the best and cheapest USB cable on the Indian market today, then as mentioned in the beginning, you are looking for a needle in a haystack and iVoltaa is a brand that you should consider.
This USB cable from the brand iVoltaa not only boasts style, quality, and features but also comes at a price less than INR 200. This product comes designed in such a way that it is exceptionally durable. The overall length of this cable is 1 meter, and the entire product is made of high gauge material. This USB cable is flexible and comes with excellent heat resistance property. The manufacturer has incorporated stainless steel connector heads into this product and also offers a 1-year warranty. When it comes to flexibility, this USB cable is very flexible, and the manufacturer guarantees more than 10000 bends in its lifespan. According to our reviewers, this product is the best for the price at which this product comes.
- Designed to be extremely durable
- Heat and break-resistant
- Comes at a length of 1m
- The manufacturer offers a 12-month warranty on this product
- Stainless steel connector heads incorporated into it
- Premium gauge and high flexibility
- Nothing as such
3. Terabyte USB, USB Cable
The brand Terabyte might not be a familiar brand for most of the customers if you are one among them, then you should not neglect this brand. This brand has a reputation in manufacturing and marketing products that comes at a low price and at the same time, boasts quality and features.
Unlike the above-listed product, this is a USB extension cable. This 1.5-meter long cable comes with a male USB socket on one side and female USB socket at the other, which enables any user to connect a USB cable to this extension cable and enjoy the benefits. One of the best things about this product is that it could be used with printers, mouse, keyboard, joystick, pen drives, etc. The entire product is designed to be corrosion resistant and comes with gold plated connectors for maximum efficiency signal transfer. Yet another unique feature incorporated includes protection against electromagnetic and radio-signal disruption. When compared to other products at this same price range, this USB extension cable is very flexible and durable. The brand offers this product in 4 different length variants, 1.5, 3, 5, and 10 meters.
- Very flexible
- Reasonable price
- Easy to use
- Comes in 4 different length variants
- It is protected against heat, radio signals, and electromagnetic waves.
- Comes in a pure white colour, few of the customers have reviewed the product to lose its natural colour within a few months use.
4. Amkette Micro USB Cable
Amkette is one of the oldest and still in production brands in India today; most of the products from this brand has a reputation of highest-quality and lifespan. If you are ready to spend a bit more than INR 200, then you could own a USB cable that could last long.
This USB cable comes designed in such a way that it could support most of the fast chargers and also deliver high-speed data transfer. The manufacturer has used extra thick solid copper wires in this cable for maximum efficiency in charging and data transfer. One of the best things about this product is the flat tangle-free design that makes it free from any tangles, and the connectors incorporated into it are made of hard and soft PVC. The USB cable is 1.5 meters long and comes with an inbuilt organiser that would enable the user to fold the wire neatly and store it. The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty on this product.
- Ultra flexible
- Durable than most of the products on this list
- Hassle-free 1-year warranty on this product
- Reputed brand
- Extra thick copper wire for maximum durability and speed
- Best for fast charging and high-speed data transfer
- This USB cable is a bit expensive compared to other USB cables, and few of the customers have reviewed that this cable is not suitable for all fast chargers.
5. POPIO Type C Dash Charging, USB Cable
Even though the name might make some customer sun comfortable, if you are looking for the best USB cable that comes at a price under INR 200, then this product should not be neglected as it is one among the best USB cables that come at our price limit.
Unlike most of the products on this list, the Popio Type-C USB cable comes designed in such a way that it could be used in charging Type-C devices and Type-A devices, the brand has named it reversible use. Yes, if the user needs to charge devices like Oneplus, Galaxy Note etc. He/she could use Type-C port and if other devices Type-A port could be used. One of the best things about this USB cable is that this Type-C port is comparatively better sized than other lightning cables. Yet another thing about this product is that it could facilitate the transfer of about 480 Mbps data and power specification of 5V, 4Amp. The smart chip incorporated into this product delivers 4A current only if it detects an Oneplus dash.
- Type C USB cable
- Best for high-end devices like MacBook, Oneplus, Galaxy Note, etc.
- Reversible use, any side could be used Type-C for above-mentioned devices and Type-A for other devices.
- Could deliver up to 480 Mbps data transfer speed.
- USB-IF certified product
- Inbuilt dual cable organiser
- 1-meter length
- Few of the customers have reviewed the product as not suitable with fast chargers.
6. NISHTECH-Mefe 2.4 Amp, USB Cable
Most people might be unfamiliar with the brand name Nishtech, this brand is not famous but the Mefe 2.4 Amp USB cable manufactured and marketed by this product comes with good ratings and has a price less than INR 200.
This USB cable comes designed in such a way that it could support fast charging and high-speed data transfer. The manufacturer claims that this cable could help a data transfer speed up to 480 Mbps. One of the best things about this cable is that it is compatible with almost all the devices. The entire cable comes coated with environmental-friendly TPE material, which makes it durable and flexible. The TPE coating also makes the cable very resilient and resistant to wear or tear.The manufacturer offers a 10-days replacement warranty against any manufacturing damages.
- Designed to be suitable for fast charging
- 480 Mbps data transfer speed
- Durable and very flexible
- TPE coated cable
- Compatible with almost every USB charging devices
- Designed to withstand wear and tear
- Few of the customers have reviewed the product to lack quality.
7. JGD PRODUCTS 2.4 Amp, USB Cable
JGD Product is not a big brand or a well-known brand in India today; however, if you want a USB cable that comes at a price less than INR 200, then you should not neglect this brand.
This USB cable is totally different from other USB cables that come at this price range. This product comes designed in such a way that it could support fast charging and high-speed data transfer at the same time. One of the best things about this product is that it has a extra thick solid copper wire that is coated with high-quality material, which, in turn, increases the efficiency and makes the cable very flexible. Yet another thing about this USB cable is that it comes designed to be tangle-free. The manufacturer offers a 10-day warranty on this product against any manufacturer damages.
- Reasonable price
- Can deliver a maximum charging speed up to 2.1A
- Has a data transfer speed of 480 Mbps
- Strong and tangle-free device
- Compatible with almost every device
- Comes with extra thick copper wire
- Durable and easy to use
- Few of the customers have reviewed the product to come at a low price and at the same time, poor quality too.
8. WeCool Nylon Braided, USB Cable
Are you looking for a USB cable with the highest durability and quality? Then, this USB cable is the best option for you.
This product comes designed in such a way that it has nylon braiding that makes it very durable. Apart from nylon braiding, this USB cable has a tinned copper braid aluminium foil that increases the durability. One of the best things about this USB cable is that it is designed for fast-charging and could deliver a data transfer speed of 480 Mbps. The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty on this product, the nylon braiding on this USB cable makes it tangle-free. This USB cable has a length of 1-meter.
- Nylon braided USB cable
- Micro USB cable
- Designed to be compatible with almost every device
- Has a length of 1-meter
- Fast charging an high-speed data transfer compatible
- Extra thick copper wire
- Multi-layer protection
- 1-year warranty on the product
- Few of the customers have reviewed the product to lack flexibility as it comes with nylon braiding.
9. DATAFAST Balaji overseas, USB Cable
Datafast Balaji overseas USB cable is one of the best USB cables available on the Indian market today.
This USB cable comes designed with extra thick copper wire inside it. The internal copper wire is coated with a high-quality material that makes the wire flexible and resistant to wear and tear at the same time. One of the best things about this product is that it comes specially designed for Morphan Safran MSO-1300 E fingerprint scanner. Yet another thing about this product is that it comes with a five-pin end that could easily fit finger scanners.
- Best designed for a fingerprint scanner
- Compatible with Morphan Safran MSO-1300 E E2 E3
- Reasonable price
- Not compatible with any other finger scanners, apart from Morphan Safran MSO-1300.
10. Motorola SJ6462, USB Cable
Motorola is an international brand, and most customers assume that Motorola products are expensive. However, that assumption is wrong; the SJ6462 USB cable is one of the top-rated Motorola products on the Indian market today. This USB cable comes with a length of 1-meter, and it is designed to deliver a maximum output charging of 2.1 amps and a data transfer speed of 480 Mbps. One of the notable things about this USB cable is that it is compact, which makes it easy to carry and use. The manufacturer offers a 1-year replacement warranty on this product.
- International brand
- Very high reputation
- 1-meter long
- USB Type-A to micro USB
- 1-year warranty on this product
- Designed for fast-charging and high-speed data transfer
- 480 Mpbs maximum data transfer speed
- High flexibility and durability
- Few of the customers have reviewed the product to be an imitation and not original Motorola product.
11. Vrct USB 2.0
Vrct is one of the unfamiliar brands on the Indian market today; however, if you are looking for a USB cable for your printer, then this product is the best option that you could get at a price less than INR 200. This USB cable comes designed in such a way that it is compatible with USB version 2.0 and 3.0. One of the best things about this USB cable is that it could facilitate data transfer at a speed of 480 Mbps. Yet another thing about this USB cable is that it is compatible with almost 127 different printers and devices. This USB cable comes with a flexible PVC jacket that makes this cable durable and easy to use.
- Designed to support up to 127 different devices
- Could facilitate up to 480 Mbps data transfer speed
- Compatible with USB version 2.0 and 3.0
- It could be used as a replacement cable for keyboards, mouse, scanner, etc.
- Gold plated connectors
- Corrosion-resistant design
- Few of the customers have reviewed this product too comes with poor quality, and the manufacturer offers no warranty on this product.
How to Buy Best USB Cable in India – Buying Guide for Consumer
As the USB cables are by far the most essential thing for smart devices including smartphones, it is very important to choose the best one. Choosing the wrong cable won’t only affect your device’s battery health, but also can deceive you in an emergency. Here’ we are going to talk about a few important things that you can look for to get assured that you are purchasing a good quality USB cable for your device. Have a look at these points and then decide which USB cable would be a better buy for you.
- Build quality
The first thing you should do while purchasing a new USB cable is to check for its quality. By choosing a perfect cable with the durable build quality and material, you can be assured of getting the most efficient performance and life. Also, by checking on the quality, you can be assured of getting a reliable product that does not harm the charging point of your smartphone and will help you get the best-in-class performance.
- Data transfer rate/capability
Most USB cables offer only the charging function. And if you are looking for data transfer, then it is essential that you confirm this from the seller. When considering the USB cable for data transfer. Make sure that you choose a cable that has a faster rate of transfer than others. This will help you transfer the data efficiently and quickly than other cables. You can also go with a better brand for a USB cable for a more efficient performance than others.
- Length of the cable
The length of the cable is also an important thing to consider while purchasing a new cable. BE sure that the cable has enough length to reach the socket and your phone can be placed in a safer place. Choose a too short or too long cable will make things worse for you, and you won’t be able to manage things properly. So, go with 2m cable to get the best usability and performance.
- Brand value
By choosing a reliable brand for the USB cable, you can be assured of getting a better build quality, warranty, and many other plus points that can’t be achieved by the cheap and non-branded USB cables. So, try to find a reliable brand in your budget and buy the cable that has better user reviews than other cables in the price range.
A few USB cables come with a warranty. This means you can be assured that they are going to work well with your device. So, if you are looking for a better product that can be used with your expensive smartphones and other devices without a single doubt in mind, you should go with a cable that comes with a better warranty.
Just choose a brand that has the trust of the buyers, and get the best USB cable with a warranty for your devices. This will also ensure that you have invested your money to the right cable.
Performance is one of the most crucial things to consider while purchasing a new USB cable. Be sure that you are choosing a cable that is known for its performance and compatibility. By choosing a perfect performance-oriented USB cable, you can get better value for money and better performance whether it is about charging the device or for transferring the data from your phone to PC.
Every USB cable listed above comes from some popular and some unpopular brands. However, the quality of each product is good for the price at which it is marketed. You will not regret purchasing any one of it.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.
- 1. Ambrane Unbreakable 3A Fast Charging Braided Micro USB Cable
- 2. iVoltaa Helios Micro USB Cable
- 3. Terabyte USB, USB Cable
- 4. Amkette Micro USB Cable
- 5. POPIO Type C Dash Charging, USB Cable
- 6. NISHTECH-Mefe 2.4 Amp, USB Cable
- 7. JGD PRODUCTS 2.4 Amp, USB Cable
- 8. WeCool Nylon Braided, USB Cable
- 9. DATAFAST Balaji overseas, USB Cable
- 10. Motorola SJ6462, USB Cable
- 11. Vrct USB 2.0
- How to Buy Best USB Cable in India – Buying Guide for Consumer