In Chhattisgarh, old aged people can avail the benefits for financial support under Indira Gandhi National old age pension scheme. It is definitely one of the beneficial government schemes where they provide financial help to the people who are unable to work due to old age. In Chhattisgarh, people having age above 60 years will be able to avail the benefits under this old age pension scheme. Under this scheme, the people having age above 60 years will get Rs 200 per month and the people having age above 80 years will get Rs 500 per month under the scheme.
If you are also looking to apply for Indira Gandhi National old age pension scheme in Chhattisgarh, you will need to get complete information regarding it. All the eligible males and females can apply for this old age pension scheme and will be able to avail the benefits under this scheme. You can check out complete information about the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it here:
The applicants, who want to apply for this Indira Gandhi National old age pension scheme in Chhattisgarh must eligibility criteria given below.
- The applicant must have a minimum age of 60 years or more to apply for the scheme
- Only the residents of Chhattisgarh state can apply for this scheme in this state
- You must have minimum income under the poverty line as per the terms and conditions of Indian government to apply for the scheme
- You will need to provide an age certificate to apply for the scheme
- The applicant should have an Aadhar card and identity proof to apply for it.
- If you are a senior citizen having age above 80 years, you will be able to get Rs 500 per month under this scheme.
It is the eligibility criteria that you will need to fulfill when you want to apply for this Indira Gandhi National old age pension scheme in Chhattisgarh.
Process to apply for the old age pension scheme in Chhattisgarh:
If you want to apply for this scheme, you will be able to follow the online as well as the offline procedure for it. If you are looking to apply for this scheme with the online method, you will be able to follow the steps given below for it:
- First of all, you will visit official website of social welfare department at the link https://sw.cg.gov.in/en/indira-gandhi-national-old-age-pension-scheme.
- You can get all the details about eligibility criteria and benefits at the website.
- You will be able to download the application form for it.
- You will need to fill and submit the application form with all the required documents
- After the successful submission of application form and documents, you will be eligible to get the benefits and this old age pension scheme
If you are unable to follow the online process for it, you will also get the option to apply offline for it. You will be able to submit the application form and documents to the social welfare fund in Chhattisgarh for it.