From the perspective of the people who want to get a driving license in Himachal Pradesh, it’s important to have comprehensive information about the entire procedure. According to the acts of a motor vehicle, it is mandatory for you to have your unique driving license. The motor vehicle department of Himachal Pradesh has strictly asked to follow the rules and regulations to have a valid driving license. To check out more information about how to get a valid driving license in Himachal Pradesh, you will have to explore the following paragraphs right now.
When you are ready to get a driving license in Himachal Pradesh, it becomes necessary for you to know which types of driving licenses are obtainable in Himachal Pradesh. The department of Himachal Pradesh driving license provides you motorcycle with gear, motorcycle without gear, light motor vehicle, heavy goods vehicle, heavy passenger vehicle, medium goods vehicle, medium passenger vehicle and many other types of driving licenses.
In order to make the procedures of having a valid driving license in Himachal Pradesh, you must know what the eligibility criteria to follow are. Let’s take a quick look at the eligibility criteria that you have to follow in order to get your driving license in a very short amount of time:
- The minimum age of the applicants should be of 18 years if they want to get a driving license for non-transport vehicle
- If you want to drive a transport vehicle in Himachal Pradesh, your minimum age should be 20 years to get the driving license
- The applicants will be of a minimum of 16 years in order to get a driving motorcycle without gear license
- One year of experience of driving a light motor vehicle is also required for driving the transport vehicle
- The applicants should have the learners license
- The applicants need to apply for the permanent driving license within 180 days is from the issue date of a learners license
For the purpose of collecting information about the total fee is required to have a valid driving license in Himachal Pradesh, it’s important for you to browse the official website of the Himachal Pradesh driving license department as soon as you can.
After collecting some important information about the procedure of having a driving license in Himachal Pradesh now, you would be looking to check out which types of documents you will need to submit. In order to make the entire application procedure simple and straight forward, you will have to collect the following documents without having any kind of doubt:
- You will have to fill up the application form 4
- In addition, you need to provide the learner’s license, 3 passport size photographs, and any driver training school certificate
- As address proof, you can provide the National Voter ID card, LIC policy, valid passport, state government pay slip, and self swearing affidavit
- As proof of age, you can provide any of the school certificate, birth certificate, PAN card, and many similar documents
How to apply?
Now you have comprehensive information about the things that you have to collect to get your driving license. Let’s be familiar with the best steps that you need to follow in order to have a driving license in Himachal Pradesh:
- Firstly, you will have to browse this official website of Himachal Pradesh Driving license https://himachal.nic.in/index1.php?lang=1&dpt_id=3&level=1&sublinkid=3062&lid=1449
- now, you will have to find out the section of applying for a new driving license
- After finding the section, you will have to submit the asked information and one by one carefully. one should make sure that they will never commit any single mistake while filling the information
- upload the required documents one by one
- clear the capture and submit your application form right now
- after the successful submission of your application, the department of driving license Himachal Pradesh will ask you to pass the driving test
With a bit of luck, you will be able to get your driving license in Himachal Pradesh with these mentioned steps. You just need to take your time and have the rest of the benefits with your driving license in Himachal Pradesh.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.