In India, the people who want to drive vehicles on the public road need to own driving license which is a legal document to drive motor vehicles on the roads. If you want to get a permanent driving license, then you need to apply for it by going to the nearby RTO office or you can also go to the online website from where you can apply for the DL application form. Here are the details for the applicants of driving license:
How to apply for driving license online?
The people who want to get a driving license in Mizoram can apply for it through offline or online process. Here you can know about the details of both procedures:
The online process for driving license
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have all the necessary documents which are required to fill up the application form.
- You can collect the application form from the official website, https://transport.mizoram.gov.in/page/forms.
- After getting the application form, you can fill up the form with the correct details. Make sure that you don’t make any mistake while filling up the form.
- You can upload the necessary documents at the online website with the application.
- After applying, you can take the printout of the acknowledgment number.
- You have to go to the RTO office to submit the fee and documents at a further level.
- You will get the acknowledgment number with which it can be easy for you to get the best services.
Driving the offline license process
- If you want to get the driving license by using an offline procedure, then you can take the help of a driving license.
- You can go to the nearby RTO office from where you can get the driving license.
- You should attach all the required documents with the application form, and then you can reach the nearby RTO office.
- You need to qualify a driving test to get the driving license. If you are eligible for the driving test, then you will be photographed and have to provide fingerprints.
So, these are the two ways to apply for the driving license in Mizoram. You can submit the form by the online or offline procedure as per your choice.
Eligibility and necessary documents for DL in Mizoram
The candidates should have completed 16 years age to drive a motorcycle without gear. If someone has completed the age of 18, then that person is eligible to get the driving license. If someone wants to drive the commercial vehicles, then that applicant should be of 20 years old at least. The candidate should posses learner’s license to get the DL for a commercial vehicle at the age of 20. Here are the necessary documents to be submitted along with the application form:
- Application form
- Passport size four photos
- Valid learner’s license
- Aadhar Card
So, these are the important documents which are required to fill up the form. These forms should be submitted along with the application form in the RTO office.
The fee to get Driving License in Mizoram
The candidates will need to pay a fee of Rs.200/- to get a permanent driving license. They will have to pay separate Rs.50/- to schedule a driving test which is necessary to get qualified for driving license.
Check the status of driving license
The people who want to check the status of the driving license can go to the RTO office, where they submitted the application form.
You will need to provide acknowledgment or application number to the authorities and then they would provide you driving license status within a few minutes.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.