The people who want to drive vehicle in public areas need to get license. If you are a resident of Nagaland, then you can apply for the driving license by visiting the RTO office or you can also go to the official website to submit the form. The driving license is the official document which allows the people to drive vehicle on Indian roads legally. Here are the details to get driving license in Nagaland:
How to apply for driving license in Nagaland?
The applicants of driving license in Nagaland can submit the form via the offline process. The interested applicants can fill up the form by visiting the nearby office. Here are the steps you need to follow to fill up the DL form in Nagaland:
- At first, you are required to visit the nearby RTO office from where you can get the application form. You can also get the application form from the online site, mvd.nagaland.gov.in/files/downloads.html.
- After filling up the form, you can submit the form along with the necessary documents in the office.
- You will book for the driving test, which is conducted by RTO authorities to confirm your driving license.
- You should appear on the schedule driving test day on time. If you will clear the driving test, then your license would be dispatched and reach at your home within a few days. The documents are certified by the RTO authorities before allowing license dispatch to your home.
So, these are the easy steps with which you can get your license in Nagaland. You can look for the nearby RTO office, and then you can go there to fill up and submit the application form.
Eligibility and necessary documents for DL in Nagaland
The candidates who want to get the driving license in Nagaland have to fulfill the eligibility criteria if they’re going to get a license. Without fulfilling the eligibility criteria, you can’t get a driving license. Here is the eligibility criterion for the people who want to get a driving license in Nagaland:
- The candidate should have attained the age of 16 to get a driving license for motor vehicles not more than 50 cc engine capacity.
- The application should be of 18 years old to get a permanent license to drive motor vehicles higher than 50 cc engine capacity.
- If someone wants to drive heavy vehicles, then that applicant should be of 20 years old.
- The applicant who wants to get a driving license should know about the basic traffic rules and regulations.
The candidates who are eligible to get the driving license should collect the necessary documents which are required to be attached with the application form. Here are the essential documents which should be submitted with the application form:
- Age proof (Birth certificate, school certificate, passport, PAN card, etc.)
- Address Proof (Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Passport, Home electricity bill)
- Passport size photos of the applicant
- Application number 4
- Application fees: The fee to get Driving License in Nagaland
The candidates who want to apply for the driving license have to pay an amount of Rs.200/- for the application fee. To appear for the driving test, the candidates need to pay an amount of Rs.50/-.
Check the status of driving license
If you want to check how many days it will take for DL to arrive at your home, then you can go to the nearby RTO office where you have applied for the driving license.
The authorities would ask you to provide application number and then they will let you know about the driving license status.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.