Gujarat government is known to provide financial help to old aged people with pension scheme. They launched the Indira Gandhi National old pension scheme that is definitely very beneficial for people who are unable to work due to age factor. Because of this old pension scheme in Gujarat, people can definitely have lots of benefits and they can find financial support without any kind of inconvenience. It is definitely one of the beneficial schemes and a large number of old aged people are availing the benefits with this scheme in Gujarat.
If you are also looking to apply for the old age pension scheme in Gujarat, you will need to know about eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it. You are at the right place to get all such information about this beneficial scheme for old aged people in Gujarat. You can check out eligibility criteria below when you want to avail the benefits of this scheme for old aged people in Gujarat:
First of all, it is very important that you can know about the eligibility criteria for this Indira Gandhi National old pension scheme. You will be able to apply for it if you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria given below for it:
- You must have a minimum age of 60 years to apply for this scheme
- Only the member of the family having 0 to 20 score in BPL list can apply for the scheme
- You will need to submit the age certificate to apply for the pension scheme
- It is mandatory to provide BPL certificate for it
If you are fulfilling these eligibility criteria, you are eligible to apply for this scheme and you will be able to get the assistance of Rs 500 every month if you have age group of 60 to 79 years. The people having age above 80 years will be able to get Rs 1000 per month where Rs 500 will be included by State Government.
How to apply for Old Age Pension Gujarat:
If you are looking to apply for this scheme, you can use online as well as the offline process for it. If you want to apply online for this government scheme, you will be able to follow the steps given below for it:
- First of all, visit the website https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/dsd/showpage.aspx?contentid=2208&lang=English for this scheme.
- At this website, you will find complete details about eligibility criteria and other details for the scheme
- The applicant will need to download the application form for it
- You will fill the application form and will submit all the required documents online to apply for it
- Once you apply successfully for the scheme, you will be able to get financial assistance by the government under the scheme
If you are unable to use the online procedure for it, you can also go for an offline process to apply for this government scheme. You can get the application form and can fill and submit it with all the required documents. After that, you will be able to avail the benefits of this government scheme.