This Gujarat Vidhva Pension Scheme, which is currently being implemented, would offer financial assistance to all of the widows in the state of Gujarat. The significance of this plan is that it will offer financial assistance to all widows who wish to be there for their families but are unable to do so due to a lack of training or because they represent a socioeconomic group that falls below the poverty line. Everyone who is a widow will be given an incentive to lead a healthy life in the coming years as well as to continue their child’s educational pursuit.
There are numerous advantages to participating in the Vidhva Sahay Yojana, with one of the most significant being the accessibility of financial funds, which will be instantly sent into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. The system is entirely supported by the government, and there are no beneficiaries who are required to contribute any money out of their own pockets. Everything, including money that will be handed to the beneficiaries, would come straight from the Gujarat state government.
Apply Widow Pension Gujarat
The list of documents includes:
- Class 10th certificate
- School Living Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Age proof
- Husband’s Death Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Government-approved ID
- Education certificate
This scheme requires that you meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered eligible: –
- First and first, the candidate must be a legal resident of Gujarat.
- The applicant’s age must be between the ages of 18 and 60, with no restrictions.
How can I apply for a widow pension in Gujarat?
For you to be eligible for this Vidhva Sahay Yojana of Gujarat you must complete the straightforward steps outlined below: –
- Visit its official website at https://gujaratindia.gov.in
- First and foremost, save the application form that appears on your computer screen.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- Attach above-mentioned documents
- Send this information to Social Security Administration.
- The Dept of Social Security will issue you an Approval Certificate at the end of the process.
How much pension does a widow get in Gujarat?
- The ladies who will benefit from this scheme will receive a pension of Rs 1250 monthly under the scheme.
- Beneficiaries will receive their pension payments in the form of direct deposits into their bank accounts.
- Around 3.70 lakh widows would benefit from this scheme, which will be implemented in 33 districts across the state.
- Every month, the pension sum will be transferred into your account in the 1st week of the month.
How to check widow pension status in Gujarat?
The ones, who have filled up the application form for Gujarat pension, are now waiting for pension status. For those, they need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of Vidhva Sahay Yojna
- Search “Vidhva Sahay Yojna”
- Login with user credentials like username and password
- Once the verification process is completed by the authorities, then the application status is available on their official website
- Once the final approval is made, you can check the widow pension status online