Under the old age pension scheme, Haryana government is providing financial support to older people of this Indian state. For the comfortable living and survival of senior citizens in Haryana, the state government is providing RS 1800 for a month with an increment of Rs 200 per year. With this scheme, Haryana government is trying to provide better opportunities to senior citizens of this Indian state. If you are also looking to avail the benefits of this Old Age Samman Allowance scheme in Haryana, you will need to get complete information about it.
Old age pension scheme in Haryana was started you for old aged people having a minimum age of 60 years who need financial help for survival. Haryana is one of the Indian states providing the highest amount of pension amount to senior citizens. If you are also looking to apply for this old age pension scheme in Haryana, you will need to know about the eligibility criteria and application procedure for it.
The applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for this old age pension scheme in Haryana:
- Only the residents of Haryana can avail the benefits of the scheme
- You must have a minimum age of 60 years to apply for this old age pension scheme
- You will need to provide age proof certificate
- It is important to provide identity proof and domicile certificate to apply for the scheme
- It is mandatory to provide bank account Passbook for the scheme
- The senior citizen must have an annual income less than RS 200000
If you fulfill these eligibility criteria, you will be eligible to apply for the old age pension scheme in Haryana.
Process to apply for Old Age Pension Haryana
If you also want to apply for this old age pension scheme in Haryana, you will be able to use the online procedure for it. You will be able to follow the steps given below for it:
- You can download the application form from the website link https://pmil.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Haryana-Old-Age-Pension-Form-Online-Application.pdf for it.
- After that, you will need to fill the application form and will need to verify it with the signature of authorized authority.
- You will need to scan and upload filled form in PDF format.
- The applicant can visit Saral website and can create a login ID
- After that, you will create your account and will apply for old age Samman allowance scheme
- M you will click on the station section and fill all the details
- You will upload all the required documents and click on submit button
- You will make US citizen registration id and will get reference ID number
- If you want to go for an offline process for it, you will need to submit the application form to block or DSWO office.
With this procedure, you will be able to apply for this old age pension scheme in Haryana and you will be able to avail the advantages of this scheme. You can get additional information by visiting the official website for it.