Haryana’s Social Justice Department launched the Widow & Destitute Women Pension Program in 2017, which was designed to help widows and destitute women. Deserted, impoverished, and Vidhwa females in the state are provided with financial help in the form of a monthly stipend through this social assistance scheme, which is funded by the state government.
Throughout this post, we’ll go through the steps involved in applying for the Widow & Destitute Women State Pension in greater detail.
Apply Widow Pension Haryana
The documents essential for widow pension Haryana includes:
- Application form in the prescribed format
- Address proof
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Parent’s photograph
- Husband’s death certificate
- Age proof certificate, Mark sheet, or birth certificate
The following are the eligibility criteria for receiving a monthly pension amount under the widow pension program, in more detail:
- Only residents of Haryana are eligible for the perks.
- A woman who has resided in Haryana for the previous year at the time of application submission is eligible to qualify for this plan.
- While applying, the beneficiary’s age must be greater than 18 years old.
- To be eligible for this scheme, the beneficiary’s total annual income from across all sources must be less than Rs.2, 00,000 per year.
How can I apply for a widow pension in Haryana?
- Step 1: To be eligible for the widow pension program, the applicant must submit a request form by the guidelines.
- Step 2: On the application, the applicant must attach a recent passport-sized photograph.
- Step 3: Make an appointment with the appropriate Social Justice Dept in your area and present the completely completed application form together with all needed documentation.
- Step 4: The initial application and other supporting papers will be verified by the relevant SJD authority.
- Once the application has been approved by the appropriate authority, the candidate will be issued a beneficiary identification number.
- Please keep in mind that the same ID will be sent to the mobile phone number as well.
- All eligible recipients will begin receiving the allowance pension every month as soon as they become eligible. The payment will be credited immediately to the beneficiary’s bank account after it is received.
How much pension does a widow get in Haryana?
Beginning in January 2020, the “Widows and Destitute Women Pension” would be enhanced from Rs 2000 to Rs 2250 per month. In the “Disability Pension Scheme,” those aged 18 years or older with a disability of 60 percent or more would see an increase in their monthly pension.
How to check widow pension status in Haryana?
- Go to the official website of the Social Justice Dept of Haryana at socialjusticehry.gov.in
- The applicant must pick from the drop-down menu the option (Track Beneficiary Pension)
- The third step is to put the beneficiary ID & security code
To proceed to Step 4, input the ID and Code into the appropriate fields and then click on the Show Details button. Then the Pension information for widows and destitute women will be displayed.