If you live in Delhi or surrounding areas then what comes to your mind when you hear weekend getaway? We are sure that the first thing that you thought about was Himachal Pradesh. This itself proves that Himachal attracts a lot of tourist because of the hill stations. The tourism industry is flourishing in the state. Apart from that, the state also has a good amount of agricultural activities. Majority of fruit and vegetables are supplied from Himachal Pradesh. There are several apple orchids in the state.
These factors complied with several other factors make Himachal Pradesh a perfect place to invest money in. You can purchase land in any of the districts in Himachal Pradesh and start your own business or you can build your retirement home there. You can also choose to sell off the land after a few years once the capital value appraises. Today, we are going to talk about the facility offered by the state government of Himachal Pradesh which lets you check the land records without moving out of the home. This facility can help you in making the purchase decision by helping you in checking the details and records associated with the property that you are interested in. So, let us check out more details about the same.
Advantages of Checking Land Records
The main and the basic advantage of checking the land record is Himachal Pradesh is to ensure that there is transparency in the deal. This is really an important factor as it can help you in safeguarding your investment against a bad property deal which can lead to loss of multi-million rupees. The process is available online. Ability to check online land records have also promoted growth in the sector as people feel more confident while purchasing the land. Overall, it can be said that there are no disadvantages of checking the land records in any given state. Let us now look at the online process to check the land records in Himachal Pradesh
Steps to Check Land Records in Himachal Pradesh
You can follow the steps listed below to check all the details.
- The first step here is to visit the website https://himachal.nic.in/en-IN/ and it should be noted that this is the official website of Himachal Pradesh government.
- Once you are on the website, select eServices from the top menu bar and click on View Land Records and Circle Rate. You will now be routed to a new page.
- On this new page, select View Land records from the bottom of the page.This will take you to a new website.
- Enter the district, Tehsil, Village and the year for the land records. Once you enter these details, you will notice more details that need to be filled up. Enter all the detail including your email address and phone number.
- After entering the captcha code, click on ok button. The land records will now be displayed on the page. If you have entered the email address on the page then you will also receive a copy of land records via email.
What are Other Services Offered?
The website listed by us in the first point is a one point solution for all the services. The website not only provides you with information about the government and the state but it also provides you with several other services. You can use eService Book, challan Payment, Check employment job portal, and apply for a licence, voter card, pension and all other such certificates. Apart from this, the website also allows you to pay the electricity bill. With this website, you can also book bus, hotel and apply for a tourist permit. You can also check the stamp duty for registering the land. What else is really needed? This is surely a one-stop solution for all your needs and you must bookmark the link of the website.
This was all about the land records in Himachal Pradesh. You must check the details properly before getting into a deal. In case of any issue, reach out to the revenue department as they will be able to provide you with the details which were otherwise creating a doubt.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.