The Himachal Widow’s Pension Scheme was established with the primary purpose of ensuring that no widow ever finds herself in financial difficulty as a result of the financial constraints she lays on the state. Alternatively, after her husband passes away, no one is reliant on others.
The government intends to offer these ladies government pensions as a form of compensation. So that these females would no longer be reliant on anybody else, and as a result, they will have social protection.
Under this plan, the widow will no longer be reliant on anyone.
The widowed woman will only be eligible for the advantage of the scheme if no one else is responsible for her care.
Apply Widow Pension Himachal Pradesh
Documents required for widow pension
- Husband’s death certificate
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account
- Aadhar Card
Eligibility Criteria for Vidhwa Pension Yojana
The following eligibility requirements and supporting documentation will be required to benefit from the HP Widow Pension scheme.
- This scheme is only available to inhabitants of the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- The candidate must be over the age of eighteen (18).
- The candidates’ monthly income must not surpass Rs. 35,000 to be considered.
How can I apply for a widow pension in Himachal Pradesh?
- You must download the application form to be considered for the program from himachal.nic.in
- It is imperative that you carefully fill out the form after you have downloaded it from this location.
- After you have finished filling out the application form entirely, you should attach all of the essential documents to it.
- Following that, you must apply to the Tehsil’s welfare office department or the county welfare officer’s office for processing.
How to Apply In-Person?
- To make an application for the Widow Pension Scheme, go to your local Gram Panchayat or Municipality.
- The application form can be obtained from the concerned officer, or it can be written on an A4 sheet of paper.
- Attach the completed form to all of the required documents, which are listed in the Essential Documents section, and submit it to the appropriate official in the Gram Panchayat/Municipality.
- Pay the relevant fees by the authorities’ estimates.
- It is expected that you will receive an acknowledgment; please retain it for future reference.
- The authorities will now examine your application and the supporting documentation you have submitted.
- If the beneficiary’s request is approved, he or she will receive a Pension Passbook.
How much pension does a widow get in Himachal Pradesh?
- Women from the government would receive Rs. 1000 as part of the Widow Pension program.
- Women above the age of 70 will receive Rs1,300 in cash assistance per month.
How to check widow pension status in Himachal Pradesh?
- It is quite easy to check the pension status. You just have to visit its official website at himachal.nic.in
- Go to its home page
- Click on “pending status”
- A new page will be open where you will have to enter the application and account number
- Soon after clicking the status for your widow pension will be opened