In India, everyone is opting for an LPG cylinder in their modern or traditional kitchen. Over the years, cooking methods have changed but the use of gas cylinders remains the same. Popular gas agencies like HP, Bharat, Indane serves LPG to each customer every month.
When comes to getting any updates or information regarding LPG, customers have to visit gas agencies themselves.Many customers have a problem going themselves and getting updates related to gas connections.
The fact is, you can change or update anything either online or offline. Thanks to e-services, Yes you heard right, now you can update/change your mobile number, apply gas connection and other services without reaching the gas agencies. The whole process is done through theIVRS facility.
If you want to get in touch with vendors for booking LPG cylinder, so you should register yourself with a working mobile number. After registration, you can easily book the LPG cylinder either online or offline from various vendors such as Bharat, HP and Indane.
If you face a technical issue with your Linked gas Agency SIM or mobile number, then you have to change your mobile change immediately. Here we discuss how an LPG customer can update or alter their mobile number/landline number.
Steps to change mobile number in HPCL HP GAS:
HP provides both online and offline methods to change mobile or update mobile numbers. There are different methods available such as IVRS Method SMS Method and Online, thus you can choose as per your convenience. Let’s discuss deeply:
1. HPCL HPGAS Online Method
First of all, you should log in to your HPCL account at this website – https://myhpgas.in/myHPGas/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=HPGas%2FDistributorRatings.aspx.
Once you login in, you can update your mobile or phone number, or change your mobile/phone number by visiting the profile page of the gas agency.
2. HPCL HPGAS IVRS Method
- To access the IVRS system, you have to register your mobile phone or land phone number. This registration allows you to change or update your registered mobile number.
- To avail of HP service, you can dial the “HP Concerned” number.
- HP Anytime Contact Numbers are varying from different numbers dedicated to each state.
- Once you successfully register your phone/mobile number at the customer profile, you will extra benefit like; you need not wait for booking the LPG cylinder as auto-identification and registration will have done without delay.
3. HPCL SMS Method
You can send message in this form – Send SMS HP<Space><STD Code+Distributor’s Tel. Number><space>ConsumerNumber.
The HPCL customers can concerned HP anytime number through their mobile number as per their dedicated state to avail the facility.
Benefits of the registered mobile number
- For advanced booking and refilling, the registered mobile number and phone number helps you informing.
- The users will get every transaction detail through SMS Alerts.
- One single time registration of mobile number/phone number allows you to follow the automatic process through IVRS.
- The registered mobile number/phone number offers authentication to the customers with less human interaction. Thus, you can book LPG cylinders automatically on the system.