Tripura is located in the northeastern part of India and you might be aware of the fact that the state shares its international border with Bangladesh at three sides. Tripura has a really diverse culture and you can actually experience the tribal culture in the state as well. The government has also started concentrating in development of the northeastern states and it is expected that the revenue injection will help in the growth of the economy of Tripura. The major contributor towards the economy of the state is agriculture.
It certainly makes a lot of sense to purchase the property in Tripura. You can opt for agricultural land or you can just purchase it from the purpose of investment. The fact is that it will give you very good capital gains in the upcoming time. If you have decided to purchase the property in Tripura then make sure that you check the land records of the property that you are interested in. This whole procedure takes just about a couple of minutes but it comes with a lot of advantages as well.
You can check out the process to check the land records in Tripura in the section listed below but before we go there, you can read the advantages of checking the land records in the section below.
Advantages of Checking Land Records
So, talking about the advantages of checking the land record in Tripura, the main advantage is that it promotes transparency. You can now verify the land records with the details shared by the seller of the property. This way, you get to know if the deal is authentic or not. If you notice any mismatch in the information then you now that you must back out from the deal. Apart from this, the online land record search in Tripura is also giving a boost to the real estate market as people are now able to check the details without visiting the government office which was a time consuming affair.
Talking about the disadvantage, well, there is none. That is right, there is no disadvantage of checking land records so why don’t you go ahead and invest a couple of minutes to check these details.
Steps to Check Land Records in Tripura
You can follow the steps listed below to check all the details.
- The process to check the land records in Tripura start by visiting the website https://jami.tripura.gov.in/site/index_eng.htm
- On the left side of the page, you will notice several options. There, click on Khaitan/Plot based search and this will take you to a new page where you can enter the details to search the land records.
- Enter all the details requested by the portal. This includes the details of the district, sub division, tehsil, and Mouja and revenue circle. Once you enter the details, click on the search
- You will now be asked to enter the plot number or the Khatian number. After entering the details, click on the search button again and you will be able to see the land records.
- The land records are displayed in the PDF version and you can also take the print out of the land record
What are Other Services Offered?
There are several other services offered by the Tripura Land record website. You can check the information about the act and rules and you can also check the mutation status of the land. In addition to this, you can get to know the deed status and you can also calculate the conversion charge or the fee to register the property. The website has also implemented an amazing feature which lets you register a mutation request online. This is a feature which is not available with most of the other states but the feature is a great help for the people who need to apply for the mutation.
This was all the information about land records in Tripura. The best feature that we liked about the website is the ability to calculate the registration fee and also the ability to request mutation online. All these are certainly the features that have increased the utility of the land record website.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.