The government of Madhya Pradesh has initiated a widow pension scheme to provide monetary help to all widows in the state. There are a total of three pension schemes in this state, and those are Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme, Mukhyamantri Kalyani Pension Yojana, and Samajik Suraksha Divorcee Women Pension Yojana.
All these schemes are designed to help widows live happily by giving them financial support. If you are willing to apply for the widow pension scheme in Madhya Pradesh, you should know the eligibility criteria, application process, and the list of documents required for the same.
How To Apply For Widow Pension Madhya Pradesh
While applying for the widow pension scheme in MP, you will need to submit the following documents.
- Aadhar card and bank passbook of the applicant
- Passport size photographs
- Death certificate of the husband
- Divorce certificate (for divorcee pension scheme)
- Age certificate and residence certificate of the applicant
- Samagra ID
The applicant should meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the widow pension scheme.
- The candidate should belong to a BPL family.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The age of the applicant should be between 40 to 79 years.
- For the Divorcee Pension Scheme and Kalyani pension scheme, the minimum age requirement is 18 years.
- She shouldn’t be an income taxpayer.
How Can I Apply for Widow Pension in Madhya Pradesh?
You can apply for the MP widow pension scheme through online mode. The following steps will help you with the same.
- First, you will need to visit the official website of the MP government http://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in.
- On the home page, you will need to select the Social Security Pension and Financial Assistance Schemes option.
- Then you will need to select the Online Application for Pension Schemes option on the next page.
- Now, a new window will open where you will need to enter the name of the district, local body, and the Samagra ID. After filling in all these details, you will need to click on the Apply Online for Pension button.
- After that, you can open the MP Vidhwa Pension Yojana Online Registration Form.
- Fill in all the details in the form and submit it. With this, you have successfully applied for the widow pension scheme.
- Then the government officials will verify your application and start providing the benefits.
How Much Pension Does a Widow Get in Madhya Pradesh?
Widows in Madhya Pradesh usually get 600 rupees per month. Once your application for the widow pension scheme gets verified, you will receive 600 rupees every month.
How To Check Widow Pension Status in Madhya Pradesh?
You can check your widow pension status in Madhya Pradesh by visiting the official website of the MP government. First, go to http://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in. Then go to the Pension Management section and select the Track Status of Pension Application.
On the opened window, you will need to enter your Samagra ID and click on the Show Details button.Now you can see the status of your widow pension.