Naropa Fellowship Programme is available for graduate students who want to complete the post-graduation in any study course. It is available as a fully-funded scholarship programme for the candidates who want to show the commitment sense towards the upliftment of Himalayan region and Ladakh. This programme is focused on the creation of agents who will play an important role to enhance the ecosystem of growth and entrepreneurship in Ladakh and Himalayan region. The duration of Naropa Fellowship Programme is one year.
If we talked about the curriculum of Naropa fellowship, it will include society and culture, entrepreneurship, communication skills as well as personal development. There will be a live project that will aim to engage the aspirants to work on Sustainable solutions for the local community in Ladakh and nearby regions. If you also want to go for this fellowship programme, you will get complete information below about the eligibility, benefits and process to apply for it.
The aspirants must have complete information about the eligibility criteria when they want to go for Naropa Fellowship Programme. You will need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria for it.
- You will need a recognized undergraduate or post-graduate degree to be the eligible point
- The candidates from all study fields can apply for this fellowship programme.
- The candidates must have a consistently good academic record as well as extra curriculum involvement for it.
- The students who belong to Himalayan regions such as J & K, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, and Himachal Pradesh will get preference. The candidates from the countries like Nepal and Bhutan will also get preference for it.
- All the aspirants must have an interest in travel and tourism, ecological issues, cultural Preservation and entrepreneurship to be eligible for this scholarship programme.
Benefits of Naropa Fellowship Programme:
On the basis of the above given points, if you are eligible for Naropa Fellowship Programme, you must be looking for the information about its benefits. You can check out the information below for it:
- 40 out of 50 as parents will get full scholarships under this programme.
- For international students, there will be full or partial scholarships on the basis of need.
- A fee of about Rs. 10000 that will include tuition fee, meals and hostel accommodation.
These are the advantages that you will get with Naropa Fellowship Programme. If you are ready to apply for it, you can follow the steps given below for it.
How to Apply:
The candidates will need to follow the steps given below to apply for Naropa Fellowship Programme:
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website link http://www.naropafellowship.org/.
- At this website, you will need to create a new account.
- When you want to create a new account, you will fill up all the required information and details.
- After that, you will use login credentials that are sent on the registered email account.
- Then you will need to fill up the application form with all the required details.
- With duly filled application form, you will need to attach the required documents.
- After that, you will submit the application form to complete the process.
If you do not want to follow the online process to apply, you can also apply for it via post:
Process to apply via post:
- First of all, you will need to download the application form at the official website and then you will print it.
- In the printed application form, you will fill all the required information.
- You will attach all the required documents with this application form.
- After that, you will post this application with all documents at the address given below:
Naropa Fellowship Programme
Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts & Communication,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
Adchini, New Delhi – 110017.
Therefore, you can use online as well as offline process to apply for Naropa Fellowship Programme. If you want to get additional information about this programme, important dates, admissions or fees and scholarship, you will be able to get all such information at their official website link http://www.naropafellowship.org/. At this official website, you will also get complete details about the Karakoram and structural for this programme.