NDMC stands for New Delhi Municipal Council and this serves an area of about 43.7 sq. Km in Delhi. The main body is chosen with the help of elections which are held after every 5 years. There are 28 different departments in NDMC which ranges from different domains like horticulture, IT, Finance, Fire, Accounts, Vigilance, Welfare, Education, Property Tax, Medical Services and many others.
There are several thousand of the employee which serves NDMC and the public of Delhi. As per a recent notification, NDMC incepted a portal for the employees by which they can check and download the salary slip for themselves. There are many different services that can be available with the help of this portal. For example, the employee can check their attendance, apply for leaves, add personal information, and check for allotments and other information about the department.
In this article, we are particularly going to talk about the process to login to the portal and the process to view and download your NDMC Payslip. Let us now start by looking at the process to login to the Employee Portal of NDMC
Setting up Password and Employee Login for NDMC Portal
Your HR should have notified you about the password for your portal but if in case, you are not aware of the password then you can refer to the section below.
- Visit the NDMC website at ndmc.gov.in and click on Employee Corner on top of the page. You will notice a drop-down menu here and you will need to click on View Payslip. This will take you to a new page.
- On this new page, you will be prompted to enter the Login ID and the Password to your account but since you are not aware of the password, click on Forgot Password.
- A new page will be displayed where you need to enter the Employee Code and Mobile Number. Once you enter the details, click on Generate OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to you if your Mobile Number matches with what is available on your account. Enter the OTP in the designated area and validate the OTP.
- Once the OTP is validated, you will be able to setup a new password for your count. Remember that the password should be at least 8 characters long with 1 upper case alphabet, 1 lower case alphabet, 1 number and 1 special character.
- Setup the password for your account and go back to the login page. You can now enter the login ID and the Password to login to your account.
It should be noted that if you are not able to receive the OTP to your account then you would need to get in touch with the HR so as to reset the password. Also, ensure that the mobile number is listed on to the portal or else, you can request the HR to update the details for you.
Viewing and Downloading the Payslip from the NDMC Portal
Here is the process to view and download the payslip from NDMC Portal.
- Login to the NDMC Portal using the steps listed in the section above. Once you login, you will be redirected to the dashboard of the employee portal.
- On the left side of the page, you will see various options. From here, click on View Pay Slip and a new screen will be displayed.
- On this new screen, select the month and the year for which you would like to have your payslip for. Once you make the selection, click on the submit button and the salary slip will be displayed on your screen.
- To download the payslip, you can simply click on the Print button on top of the page and a print-friendly pay slip version will be displayed. Once that is done, you can use the PDF creator to download the pdf version of the pay slip for your reference.
This was the process to login and view the Pay slip for NDMC Employee. It should be noted that you can use the services using the Android and iOS mobile apps as well so that you do not have to login to the portal every time you need to check the pay slip for yourself.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.