If anyone wants to get Ration Card in Madhya Pradesh, then the applicant should be resident of Madhya Pradesh. It is a document which is used as a residential proof, identity proof or to get the advantages in receiving home commodities. There are three kinds of ration cards in Madhya Pradesh and the applicants are able to get the particular Ration card as per the eligibility criteria.
Here are the necessary details to fill up Ration Card application form with both online and offline procedure:
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required
The applicants need to fulfill the eligibility criteria to fill up the Madhya Pradesh Ration card form. The applicants should not be having the Ration card already otherwise they won’t be applying for the new one. The citizens who belong to the weak sections will only be able to apply for Ration card in Madhya Pradesh the applicant whose ration card has been expired can also ask for it. Here are some documents which need to be attached with the application form:
- Passport size photo of head of the family
- Identity proof of applicant
- Residential proof
- LPG connection
- Family income level details
Procedure to apply for Ration Card through online mode
This is the digital age and one can fill up the Ration card form without going anywhere. By visiting the official website, one submits the application form and here are the steps to do that:
- The applicants need to go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Ration card authorities, http://www.mp.gov.in/en to get the application form.
- You need to click on the option, online services on the Public service menu.
- There will be list of several services displayed on your screen. Yu will need to choose New BPL issuing ration card option.
- After clicking on download the form, you can fill it up with correct details. Adding wrong information won’t help anyone to get the Ration card on time.
- After you will fill the form with appropriate details, it can be submitted with the attached documents. Make sure that you attach all the asked documents with the application form otherwise the verification process will take a lot of time.
- You can submit the form at the office of the Food and supply authorities of Madhya Pradesh. The applicants will receive the Ration card in less than 30 days after submitting the form.
Process to apply for Ration card via Offline mode
If someone wants to fill up the form through offline mode, then it is also allowed to the applicants. Here are the simple steps to fill form through offline method:
- First of all, you need to go to the Food and supply office of your area from where you can get the application form.
- After receiving the application form, you can fill it up with correct details. Make sure that you avoid mistakes in the form.
- After filling up the form, you can attach the necessary documents with it and submit to the concert authorities.
- You will receive Ration card at your home within 15 to 30 days.
What will happen after submission of Offline/Online form?
After submission of Madhya Pradesh form, it will be verified by the authorities. Without verification, the Ration card procedure won’t take place. After verifying all the details, the authorities would confirm the verification and then the Ration card would be sent to your home.
Steps to Track Ration Card
It is really easy to track the application status and you can do that by visiting the e-district site of Madhya Pradesh. After reaching the website, one needs to provide registration number which is provided after submission of application form. Within few seconds, you will be able to see the status of application on the screen. One can also get the application status checked the concerned office.
Now you must have understood the details of the Ration card application submission and the way to track it. You can either fill up the form offline or online as per your choice.
If you have any doubt or query related to the application form, then you can consult the concerned authorities at the office.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.