Aasara Pension Scheme was established by the Telangana state government to provide financial assistance to widows who are HIV or AIDS positive, among other groups. According to the official announcement, the government increased the budget amount from 9,402 crores to 11758 crores, as well as the sum of the pension.
The introduction of this scheme by the Telangana government will ensure life security for the people by providing them with some financial assistance, allowing them to assist themselves.
People living below the poverty line will benefit the most from the program.
Apply For Widow Pension Telangana
To understand the list of required documentation, which is used to verify the eligibility of interested candidates, it is necessary to review it. The following is document lists that were submitted:
- Aadhar card scan copy
- Annual income certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Residence evidence
- Death certificate
- Mobile number
- Saving account post office documents
- Bank account passbook details
- Husband’s death certificate
- The candidate must be over the age of 18 for her to be eligible for the program.
- She must be a member of one of the tribal tribes that are primitive and fragile.
How can I apply for a widow pension in Telangana?
There are two options for applying for this TS Aasara Pension Yojana: offline submission and online submission.
Attach all of your supporting documents to your application form. To complete the process, you must submit your request form to the area Gram Panchayat or the village revenue officer’s office in the rural area, but in the urban area, you must submit your application form to the bill collectors’ office.
- To complete the Online process, one must go to the aasara.telangana.gov.in website and follow the steps listed below:
- Once you have accessed the official website, scroll down until you see the option to submit a Pension Application.
- When you select the choice, a new tap will appear.
- Now enter your mobile phone number.
- Enter your OTP
- Following the confirmation, the registration form will appear on your screen. Complete your online form and then submit it.
- After you have uploaded all of the essential documents, including the self-declaration form,
- If you have completed all of these steps, click the submit button to finish the process.
- Make a note of the Application Reference Number.
How much pension does a widow get in Telangana?
A widow in Telangana is paid Rs.2000 as a pension amount
How to check widow pension status in Telangana?
If you wish to check the status online of the Application, go to the Greater Warangal Municipal Cooperation’s official website at www.gwmc.gov.in. Select the Search Application Status option from the site of the Online Pension system.
Then, after clicking on the Pension Enquiry button, the Pension Status Inquiry form will be shown. Enter either the house number or the Aadhaar number and then select the show option. This way the complete information is displayed on your screen.