Rajasthan had always been an attractive option and this is not just for the tourists but it had always been an attractive option for investor, businessmen and even for the service class. Rajasthan offers a lot of opportunities and the state is very well connected with the rest of the country. There are many industries and companies that are being set up in Rajasthan. The growth rate of the state had also been quite high. Rajasthan stands at number 10 when it comes to the GDP of the state with respect to the GDP of other states. The growth forecasts are also high.
In such a case, it is expected that the demand for real estate in Rajasthan will surely rise in future. What does this mean for you? This means that the price of a property in Rajasthan will also rise and this is the golden period for purchasing the land in the state.
If you have made plans to purchase the property then hold on until you read this article and check out the steps to find out the land records in Rajasthan.
Advantages of Checking Land Records
You might be wondering that what is the real need to check the details of the land records in Rajasthan? Well, there are few advantages of checking the land records and this includes the fact that you can be saved from a fraud deal if you do your homework properly. You just need to check the land records and match it up with the information shared by the buyer. Once you verify the details, you will know if the deal is legit. This should be done before you make a payment of token money.
So, let us now dive deep into the details and let us now look at the steps involved in checking the land records in Rajasthan.
Steps to Check Land Records in Rajasthan
The steps to check the land records in Rajasthan are listed below. Follow the steps and you will be able to find the details.
- Begin the task by navigating to the website of land records in Rajasthan. The link to the website is http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/. There had been some changes in the User Interface of the website so we will share the process as per the new UI
- Now on the right side of the page, you will notice a map of Rajasthan which has details of Districts. You can now choose the district on the map and you can also choose the district from the drop-down There are both the options available.
- On the next page, the map of the district will be displayed. From the map, select Tehsil and on the next page select the Village. You will now be now redirected to a new page again.
- Now, enter the name of the request or along with other details and enter the Khata Number. You can use various search criteria here like the Khata Number, Khasra Number and the Name.
- The details will be displayed on the next page and you can choose to save it for future reference. You can also take a print out of the page for the future reference.
What are the Details available on Records?
The page would show the details about the area of the land, category of the land and other information about the land records. All these details are available once you click on Get Copy button at the bottom of the page.
What are Other Services Offered?
This is the basic service offered by the website. For any other service, you would need to visit the government office as the will be able to share exact information about the same. The website is yet to integrate other land record services on its portal.
This was all about checking the land records in Rajasthan. If you have any doubt then you can visit the office of land records or you can also approach the tehsildar in your area to resolve the issue. If you notice a discrepancy in the details then it is recommended to stay away from the deal as it could lead to financial fraud.