You would have come across many scholarship programs offered by the state government and central government which are for the students who falls under OBC, ST and SC categories. These scholarship programs do consider the financial status of the families but they do not offer any kind of benefits to the students from General Category.
At last, we found a scholarship program which offers benefits to general category students as well and the good part is that the scholarship program is based on merit basis. There is an exam which is held and based on that the students are offered a scholarship.
If your child is also looking for a scholarship to complete his education then you must go through this article as we have listed all the details about Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Program. The program will be available for 2019 soon and with help of this information, you can stay prepared.
About Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Program
There is just one scholarship program which is run under this and the scholarship is offered to 36 students who are in class 9th and 12th. This scholarship program is applicable for every student and it doesn’t talk about a specific caste or a specific state. This means that you can apply for a scholarship from states like Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Chandigarh, Uttar Pradesh and Uttrakhand.
The student needs to appear in the competitive exam and he needs to qualify in the top 36 to get the benefits of the scholarship. It should also be noted that the exact number of scholarships offered in 2019 is not known and there are high chances that the number may increase.
The application period for the scholarship starts in mid of August so for 2019, the scholarship period would start somewhere in August 2019. The last date of application is kept somewhere in the first week of September. The exam for the scholarship is held in the month of October and there is a second round of examination in November. The results are finally announced in December.
Eligibility Criteria for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Program
There are certain eligibility conditions which the student must meet in order to apply for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship program. These conditions are
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen and the student must be studying in class 9th or class 10th.
- The student should have scored 60% in the final exams of the last academic section that he appeared in.
- The student should be studying in a school from a regional state board of Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Chandigarh, Uttar Pradesh and Uttrakhand.
- The annual income of the family should not be over Rs 1.5 Lakh
Benefits Offered by Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Program
Benefits are the most important part of any scholarship program. This not only encourages the student to work hard but it is also a great help for the family. Talking about the benefits, the scholarship program offers the following benefits.
- Total 36 scholarships will be offered and the number will be divided between Class 9 & 10 as well as Class 11 and Class 12.
- 18 students from Class 9 and Class 10 will receive the scholarship of Rs 30,000 each.
- 18 students from Class 11 and Class 12 will receive the scholarship of Rs 50,000 each.
- There is a special benefit applicable for blind students and they can appear in the exam with help of a support This is a part of Amar Ujala Scholarship Program for Blind Students.
The documents required to appear for the scholarship are
- ID proof of Student
- Address Proof of Student
- Passport Size Photo
- Mark sheet as applicable
- Income Certificate of Parents
Application Process for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Program
For the application, procedure follow the steps listed below
- The students can visit the official website of the scholarship once the form is available. The link to the official website is https://www.amarujala.com/atul-maheshwari-chhatravritti-2018
- The student can then navigate their way to the application form and fill in the personal information, contact details and academic details in the form. Once that is done, the form can be submitted.
- The student will now be prompted to upload the documents listed above. Once the documents are uploaded, the form will be submitted.
- The form will now be verified and the student will receive the admit cards on their email ID during the specific time period. The student can verify the details on the admit card and they can then visit the exam centre on the date of examination.
Helpdesk for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Program
In case of an issue, you can get in touch with the helpline number listed on the official website of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Program. The contact numbers available are 0120-4694136 & 012 4694138
Disclaimer – It should be noted that we have listed all the information as per the best of our knowledge. We would not be liable for any liability that arises because of any discrepancy or typing error. We used the original website source to compile the information for you.
For any confusion, we recommend you to contact the helpline numbers or raise a query with the website.
Other Scholarship Lists
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.