Do you know that some of India’s densely populated cities come at the top spot on most air-polluted cities in the world? If air pollution continues to increase like it is nowadays, then the time is not so far when our next generations will blame us for this mess that we are causing. Well, it is true that no one can stop the flow of polluted air inside your house, which means it will bring all the harmful microscopic particles and microorganisms as well with it. But most of us think that the inner environment of our home is much cleaner than outside. Right? If you have the same thought, then it would be better if you think about it again. The air quality is the biggest thing that matters a lot for human beings, and if you live in a highly air-polluted city of India, then you could have to face any air transmitted disease and other illnesses like asthma, COPD, and other lung diseases.
Now, if you are wondering about the solution to this problem, so currently, we don’t have a solution that can resolve this air pollution problem instantly. But yeah, we can try out or acquire some lifestyle changes to decrease air pollution. And if this is about purifying your house’s inside air, you can go with the air purifier options. A basic air purifier comes with plenty of filters to filter out all the microscopic particles and microorganisms from air to deliver high-quality air. The main problem occurs when buying the right type of air purifier under the budget of ten thousand rupees from Indian markets. If you are also feeling surrounded by some confusion while purchasing an air purifier, then make sure to read this post till the end.
Here we are going to list ten best air purifiers under 10000 rupees in India 2021, that you can buy right away.
1. Mi Air Purifier 3 with True HEPA Filter
At the first spot of this list, we have the recently launched Mi Air Purifier 3, and if you are looking for the best air purifier under the budget range of ten thousand rupees, this is the one that can offer better value. However, this particular air purifier model is quite popular in India as well, and you can get a firm idea about its popularity by taking a look at the ratings that it got. This purifier’s main highlights are like 360-degree filtration, touch-sensitive display on the front, and fantastic coverage. And if we talk about the coverage section first, so as per manufacturers, it can offer more than 484 square feet of coverage. In short, it is a powerful purifier that can efficiently deliver fresh air in a bigger area.
The other significant and best thing that we liked the most about this Mi air purifier 3, is that it comes with an interesting CADR value. CADR stands for the clean air delivery rate, and it will surprise you that this air purifier model comes with a CADR of 380 m3/h, which is incredible. Talking about the build and design section, at first, it doesn’t look like the standard air purifiers; however, it more looks like a big smart speaker, isn’t it? Going down to the build quality, then we don’t find anything strange or cheap in the overall build. However, the manufacturers have used good quality of materials here, that’s why you can expect a better and longer lifespan.
- The true HEPA filters are also present in this Mi air purifier three models, which can serve your better air quality than the standard air purifiers.
- We liked this purifier’s compatibility with smart devices like smartphones, smart speakers, and google assistant.
- The coverage section is the other best thing that we found because it can serve amazingly in an area of larger than 484 square feet.
- None so far
2. Philips AC1215/20 Air purifier
Philips is one of India’s most trustworthy brands, on which many people believe that they only get quality products. Other than Philips’s fantastic electronic products, they have also launched their series of air purifiers performing quite well in Indian markets. On the second spot of this list, we have decided to include the Philips AC1215/20 Air Purifier to offer more value to our readers. Again, if you are looking for the best air purifier from a reliable brand, then don’t miss this particular option. Talking about the filtration technology, so the Philips company claims that they have offered the four-stage air filtration system in this purifier. In each stage of air filtration, the air passes through four different filters, and thankfully they have provided the ultimate air filters called HEPA.
Because of the four-stage air purification, the manufacturer claims that this purifier can remove more than 99.97% of airborne particles and pollutants to deliver quality air. In contrast, considering the clean air delivery rate, this air purifier can offer around 270 m3/h CADR, which is quite decent as per the Philips brand. However, this air purifier’s coverage is also pretty impressive, as per the claims of manufacturers, this device can offer more around 226-333 square feet of coverage without any issue. Overall, power consumption also performs very decently; however, it is also very quiet air purifier operations that don’t make too much noise.
- The real-time color-changing light indicator on the front side will let you know about the air quality changes instantly and with reasonable accuracy.
- It comes with the four different types of filter inbuilt for its four-stage filtration process; therefore, it can deliver high-quality air, not like the standard and cheap air purifiers.
- The size of this purifier from Philips is quite compact, and also it is straightforward to use as well; anyone can be familiar with it within a few days only.
- The CADR value is pretty low of this air purifier by Philips compared to the previous spot of air purifier.
3. Honeywell A5 Air Purifier
The Honeywell A5 Air Purifier is another excellent option for the budget because, under the budget of ten thousand rupees, this is another option that can offer fantastic value. In short, this seems value for money type of air purifier, now let’s move forward to the specification section of this device. First of all, we want to let you know about the purification ability, as per manufacturers, the accuracy of purification is more than 99% which seems terrific. There are multiple purification levels present in this air purifier, and the best thing is that the manufacturers have offered the True HEPA air filters. And because of the multiple filters like a carbon filter, pre-filtration, and HEPA filter, this purifier can remove microscopic particles with around 0.3-micron diameter/size.
Going down to the maintenance section, so thankfully, you don’t need to spend too much effort in maintaining this purifier. However, it is possible to detach the pre-filters for washing or cleaning because the manufacturers have provided the washable pre-filters. And after a specific timespan, it would be great for you to replace the old filters with new ones because the old ones start decreasing the airflow by the time. The control panel is present on the upper side of this purifier, making it super easy to use. However, a little screen or display is also present in the control panel center that can indicate the real-time air quality.
- The 3D airflow or air releasing ensures proper air distribution in a room or hall where you will install or keep this air purifier.
- The 323 square feet of coverage is quite decent or impressive for this type of value for money type of purifier.
- Multicolor LED, with easy to use controls are making this air purifier super easy to use, that’s why it won’t take you too long to get familiar with it.
- The 250 m3/h clean air delivery rate is not that good as the other purifier present in this budget segment.
4. KENT Aura Room Air Purifier
In India, KENT is a very popular brand name for their fantastic water purifying technology, but they are now also offering the air purifiers. And because most people believe in this trustworthy brand, that’s why the air purifiers of KENT are quite popular in the Indian market. On the fourth spot of this list, we have decided to put the KENT Aura Room Air Purifier in front of this post’s readers. This option comes with the HEPA ultra air filtration technology; therefore, you can expect far better air quality with this purifier. The KENT company claims that this purifier removes the airborne particles and can remove the microorganisms from the air that usually cause air-transmitted diseases.
The best and unique selling point of this air purifier by KENT is that it comes at a considerable lower price. If your budget is nearly around ten thousand rupees, then you can consider this option to buy. The inbuilt ionizer is also another major factor that helps to improve the overall quality of air. If you are looking for the best air filter device for a decently large room, this option can serve dramatically well. We are saying this because, according to manufacturers, this KENT aura room air purifier is offering coverage of around 290 square feet, which looks pretty decent for this type of air filtration device.
- Three-stage filtration with the ionizer improves the room’s overall air quality where you are going to install this device.
- At a decent price point, you are getting the advanced technology implementation of air purifier, that’s why it seems a great deal.
- Besides the efficiency in removing harmful particles from the air, it is also an excellent option for those who want to buy an electricity efficient air filtration device.
- Some people complained that this device doesn’t perform well if you use it for the whole day.
5. Sharp Air Purifier for Homes & Offices
Next, we have another air purifier option for both home and office use, but this is a very underrated type of air filtering device. On the fifth spot of this list, we feel glad to introduce the Sharp Air Purifier For Home And Offices. Most of the Indians know Sharp as the TV manufacturer’s brand, but they provide various products to offer customers value at a lower price point. The best thing that we liked the most about this particular purifier is air filtration technology. Three-level filtration with a carbon filter, pre-filtration, and the True HEPA filters, this becomes the air purifier that can improve the overall quality of air that you breathe.
The additional features, such as multiple sensors to detect the current air quality and some other features, are making it more valuable for an average user. If you want to know the accuracy of this air filtration device, we want to tell you that it cleans the air with 99.97% accuracy. It removes the airborne microscopic particles, and the manufacturer claims that it is efficient to remove the microorganisms such as bacterias and viruses from the air.
- The three-stage filtration technology or process ensures to provide you better air quality after you turn this device on.
- Two hundred square feet of decent coverage is quite enough for home and office use.
- The true HEPA filter is the biggest highlight of this Sharp Air Purifier, and it can ensure better efficiency in providing fresh and clean air.
- It may struggle a bit when you use this purifier in a large area or hall.
6. KENT ALPS 55-Watt Air Purifier
As we mentioned earlier, the KENT air purifiers are also quite popular in the Indian market; that’s why we are here with another good specification of the KENT purifier again. This time we have decided to include the KENT ALPS 55-Watt Air Purifier. The best selling point that we liked the most about this purifier is that it comes with the fantastic coverage. Yeah, it is not like the previous spot of air purifier by KENT that was only offering a decent coverage capability. We want to let you know that you will get a fantastic coverage of more than 463 square feet here for better clarification.
Going down to the other specification section, so first, let’s move forward to the filtration levels. As per the main description, this air purifier comes with the three-level filtration plus and ionizer. The first three filters are present to remove microparticles from the air, but the ionizer works to improve the overall air quality. Do you know what the best thing about this filter is? It is that you can easily replace those filters with the new ones. When the time passes a bit, the airflow starts decreasing because the airborne and other particles start accumulating on the filters, that’s why you should regularly replace the old filter.
- Impressive coverage of this air purifier is the biggest highlight and the unique selling point here.
- Because of the three-level or stage of filtration, this purifier’s accuracy goes on to the next level.
- It seems pretty easy to use because the control panel is straightforward, and also you can get familiar with day one or two.
- None so far
7. Havells Freshia AP-20 Air Purifier
If you are looking for a perfect combo of features like better air-purifying accuracy, power efficiency, and lower price, look at this one. On the seventh spot of this list, we have added the Havells Freshia AP-20 Air Purifier. First thing first, this purifier comes with a matchless power efficiency because, as per manufacturers, it only costumes 40 watts for working. If you seek the power-efficient type of air purifier, then don’t miss this option to consider.
Going down to the filtration process/technology, so we want to tell you that this Freshia AP-20 model of purifier comes with five-layer filtration. However, the True HEPA filters also present inside this filtration system; that’s why it is worth expecting far better air quality than the ordinary purifiers. And because of the fantastic filtration technology, the accuracy that it offers is about 99.97%, which is impressive. Talking about the CADR, so it offers around 180 m3/h clean air delivery rate, which is not that bad.
- Because this air purifier comes with a wireless remote, it becomes so easy for a person to access this purifier without even touching the control panel.
- According to the price point, we found this air purifier a very value for money type of device because it got almost all the features, but the price is still highly affordable.
- Five levels of incredible air filtration technology ensure to serve better air quality by removing airborne and microorganisms from normal air.
- The CADR value is way less than the other air purifier options under ten thousand rupees.
8. JSB HF131 Air Purifier
If you want a highly powerful and feature-rich type of air purifier in this type of budget segment, you shouldn’t ignore it. On the eighth spot of this list, we are here with the JSB HF131 Air Purifier. This particular purifier comes with the live AQI Display to monitor your home’s indoor environment’s real-time quality. Going forward to the filtration technology, you are getting six filtration levels, with the HEPA ultimate filter. This air purifier can filter out the microparticles and other microorganisms from the air in the first two stages.
At the remaining filters, this air purifier can remove any type of smell or odor from air, and in the end, the air passes through HEPA filter, and you will get pure and high-quality air. The CADR value is not that good here, but the overall coverage that this particular purifier option is offering is just awesome. We are saying this because, as per JSB company, this purifier can offer more than 350 square feet of coverage without any issue.
- Incredible six-level of the filtration process is the most significant plus point, and in this way, it can serve amazing air quality to you.
- The AQI display is one of the most advanced features of this purifier that can display or show the real-time situation of air around you.
- The 350 square feet of impressive coverage is another excellent reason we recommend this purifier on our list.
- This air purifier is not good at the CADR value; it is only offering 150 m3/h CADR.
9. Livpure Chrome Air Purifier
If you can’t expand your budget to spend on a premium and feature-rich type of purifier, look at it. On the ninth spot of this list, we have decided to put the LIvepure Chrome Air Purifier in front of this post’s readers. The best thing that we liked about this purifier the most is that it doesn’t cost you way too high, but it still comes with almost all the features you can expect from a decently powerful air purifier. If we talk about the versatility, so as per the manufacturers, this seems an excellent option for those who are looking for an air purifier option for their homerooms and office cabins.
The manufacturer claims that this particular option comes with a six-stage filtration technology. In short, you won’t be going to find anything less in terms of air quality and air filtration with this particular option of our list. For better clarification, we want to let all the readers know that this purifier can filter out particles and microorganisms with a size of around 0.3 microns.
- Working efficiency is quite good here because it can easily serve your more than eight hours a day.
- Because of the lower power consumption of around 40 watts, it becomes the high efficiency of air purifiers that cost you way less.
- Two hundred fifty square feet of overall coverage is just amazing, and we found this as a unique selling point because you are getting this feature at a very low price.
- This air purifier’s build quality is not that satisfying; it seems a bit cheap at first.
10. TruSens Z-1000 Air Purifier
Finally, we are on the last spot of this in-depth post, but it doesn’t mean that you won’t get better value from the last spot of the product. We have decided to introduce the most stylish and feature-rich air purifier type on this list’s tenth spot. This time we have included the TruSens Z-1000 Air Purifier, which can be a game-changer in the budget of ten thousand rupees.
The round shape and compact design look pretty futuristic at first glance; however, it also has various features included in it. And again, this one also looks like a smart speaker device instead of a typical air purifier. As per the main description, this air purifier comes with four different stages to purify the air. These levels ensure the better quality of air, so it will be worth spending your money on it.
- 360-degree filtration and airflow ensure the spread of the fresh and clean air all around the space where you have installed it.
- It comes with the matchless efficiency if we talk about the efficiency of this purifier in terms of electricity consumption or the overall purifying process.
- None so far
How to Buy Best Air Purifier Under 1000 – A Complete Buying Guide
Purchasing an air purifier could be a tricky thing to do. You will find a large number of brands, models, and designs in the market. If you are someone who is facing difficulty in choosing the air purifier, then you should consider reading the below information. We have mentioned some of the essential factors that are needed to be kept in mind whilst purchasing the air purifier.
Consider the size of the air purifier:
Size is one of the essential things to consider while making a purchase of the air purifier. Air purifiers are available in different sizes, such as 10 liters, 15 liters, 20 liters, etc. Always select the size that is best for your room. For this, check the size of your room before purchasing the purifier. If you live in a big family, then a large-sized purifier is best for you. But, if you live in a nuclear family, then do not go for too large purifiers. Choose the purifier that will fit perfectly in your room/kitchen without causing any issues.
Avoid UV based models and Ionizers:
Some brands manufacture UV light-based air purifiers. If you believe us, then do not go for such purifiers. We are saying this because the UV light air purifiers ionizers tend to produce ozone as a by-product; if you consume, it can have an adverse effect on your health. And we are sure you would never want that to happen with you.
Keep in mind the cost of filter replacement:
Another important thing to consider while making a purchase of the air purifier is the cost of filter replacement. If you already own an air purifier, you might be aware that the air purifier filters need to be replaced on a regular basis, after specific intervals. If you buy a high-end product, then the cost of filter replacement would not be very kind to your bank balance. Therefore, always buy such an air purifier whose filter is not too costly.
Consider electricity consumption:
An air purifier should not consume too much electricity. You will find several air purifiers in the market that are specifically created to consume less amount of electricity. Do your research and go for such brands. If your air purifier consumes a lot of electricity, you will be disappointed with your electricity bills.
Read the reviews:
Before purchasing any product, always read the reviews and check the ratings given by the existing customers. This will not only help you select an efficient product but will also save your money and time.
Consider the Price:
You will find air purifiers with different price ranges in the market. We would suggest our readers to not always go for the expensive purifiers. Sometimes good quality air purifiers come under affordable pricing. A high-end product does not always mean the best quality. Some people buy high-end purifiers but end up complaining about the quality if you do not want the same to happen with you then choose a reputable brand. This consideration will help you in the longer run.
It seems very understandable to us how hard it is to choose the right type of air purifier or air filtering device from dozens of options. But if you don’t know anything about air purifiers and you want some relatable suggestions to choose the best out of the best one. In this case, we want to let you know that this in-depth post on air purifiers was all about you.
We are saying this confidently because here on this post; we have compiled a list of ten best air purifiers under 10000 rupees in India 2021.
Manoj Kumar, is a Service Manager at Rakesh Electronics, New Delhi. Manoj has 8 years of experience in dealing with home electronics products. Manoj is a freelance writer and share his knowledge at IndiasStuffs.com