There was a time not long ago when we Indians used to prefer drinking coffee made by hand and avoid coffee from coffee machines. There were several reasons for such a trend; lack of natural taste and fear of health issues were two of the key reasons. As one of the oldest surviving civilizations, we Indians always had more interest in having food and beverages prepared by hand. However, with technology advanced so much these days, manufacturers have managed to perfect their coffee machine design to mimic the same taste and features of a handmade coffee. Apart from that, some studies indicate coffee from a coffee machine poses no threat to health. As of today, the demand for coffee machines is at an all-time high.
The demand for coffee machines has directly increased the number of coffee machine brands presence in the Indian market. While it was easy to pick a coffee machine from the market just 2-years back, it has become a challenging task today. However, to help you buy the best coffee machine, we have selected 7 different machines from a list of more than two dozen coffee machines. Each of these coffee machines is the best in what they offer; we have reviewed these products for your satisfaction.
7 best coffee machines in India
1. Black & Decker DCM25-IN, Coffee Machine
Black & Decker has not been on the Indian market for a long time; however, the products manufactured and marketed by this brand has managed to gain a strong customer base in India. One of the main reasons is that the product from this brand boasts quality and style while also coming with an excellent warranty. The DCM25-IN coffee machine is no different.
The DCM25-IN is a drip type coffee maker designed in such a way that it could deliver a cup of coffee (180 ml) in a single setting. Unlike most coffee machines, this one comes with a concealed reservoir that protects the coffee flavor and, at the same time, the water from any contaminants. This coffee machine also comes with a removable drip tray at the cup holding bay that could allow the user to clean the holding stray regularly after use. One of the best things about this product is that it consumes only 330-watts power and the manufacturer offers a 2-year warranty on this product. Yet another thing we liked about this product is that it is compact, and this, in turn, makes this coffee machine a good companion for frequent travelers. This product comes with permanent filters that could be removed and cleaned when required.
- Designed to fill one cup in a single setting
- Fully covered reservoir
- Removable drip tray
- 330-watt power consumption
- 2-year warranty on this product
- Easy to remove and install filter holder
- Compact and sleek design
- Comparatively better indicator lights
- Nothing as such
2. Pigeon by Stovekraft Brewster, Coffee Machine
Pigeon is one of the brands on the Indian market that we cannot neglect; it has a legacy on the Indian market in marketing top-quality kitchen appliances like a stove, burners, lighters, mixer grinders, etc. It is also one of the oldest brands on the market. If you are looking for the best coffee machine, then do not neglect this product.
This coffee machine is compact and unique; at the same time, it could deliver up to 600ml coffee in one sitting. The manufacturer has incorporated a mesh filter advanced brewing technology that extracts the maximum flavor from the coffee powder. This machine, unlike other coffee makers, comes with water level indicators and power indicators. One of the best things about this product is that it has an anti-drip feature that serves its purpose well. Yet another crucial element that we would like to mention is that this product is designed to be dishwasher safe, and the overall design is ergonomic. The manufacturer offers a 2-year warranty on this product, and the machine consumes only 600-watts power.
- Could deliver up to 600 ml coffee in one setting
- 2-year warranty
- Anti-drip mechanism
- Anti-slip foot for maximum stability
- Ergonomic design
- Dishwasher safe design
- 600-watts power consumption
- Advanced brewing technology using a mesh filter
- Water level indicators
- Few of the customers have reviewed the product to come with a poor glass jar that could break within a few days of regular use.
3. 3d Creations, Coffee Maker
While most of the products listed above and below come with inbuilt heating elements, this product comes with none. If you are a hardcore hand made coffee lover, then this coffee maker is the best option for you. Yes, this coffee maker needs to be kept on a burner for the adequate heat, and the brand 3d Creations is a top-rated brand that you should consider.
This coffee maker comes made of high-quality aluminum that could withstand heat without deforming. The product is designed in such a way that it could brew up to 3 cups of coffee (150ml) with ease. This product comes incorporated with a permanent filter basket that could be removed and cleaned regularly after use. One of the best things about this product is that it comes with a durable handle, and the interior of the product is made of non-reactive material that would prevent any chemicals from mixing with the coffee. Yet another thing about this product is that it is specially designed to suit Indian requirements. It could be used to make filter degree kaapi or coffee.
- Designed to brew up to 3 cups of coffee per use
- Made of high-quality aluminum material
- Comes with a permanent filter basket that has a high filtering efficiency
- Easy to handle and use
- Designed to be used on a stovetop
- Could be used with French roasts or flavored coffee
- While it is effortless to use coffee machines with electric heaters, this one comes with no such setup. You will have to use a stove to heat the structure.
4. Amazon Brand – Solimo Zing
Solimo is a subsidiary brand of Amazon that manufactures and markets top-quality products on the Indian market. This brand has been on the market for almost 1-year, and within this period, it has gained some excellent reviews on its products. The Solimo Zing coffee machine is no different. It comes with useful features and good quality.
This coffee machine is designed in such a way that it could brew both black and Americano coffee. Unlike most of the coffee machines on the market, this one could brew coffee within 7-minutes. One of the things that we loved about this product is that it comes with food-grade plastic that makes it lightweight and safe to use. The product also has illuminated power buttons and water level indicators. The filter chamber of this product is made of plastic, and the filter could be removed easily for cleaning after each use. The machine consumes 600-watts power and offers maximum efficient performance. The manufacturer offers a 1-year limited warranty on this product. This coffee machine also comes with a feature that would allow users to use paper filters in this product.
- Could brew up to 4 cups of coffee within 7-minutes
- Plastic food-grade filter incorporated
- Transparent carafe for a better view of coffee levels in it
- 1-year limited warranty on the product
- Illuminated power buttons
- 600 ml coffee
- Best for black and Americano coffees
- Water level indicators
- Few of the customers have reviewed this coffee maker to lack quality, and at the same time, the warranty period is comparatively less.
5. 3d Creations, Coffee Maker
Yet another product from the brand 3d Creations, while this brand might not be well-known to most people. You must know that this brand has a reputation in manufacturing and marketing top-quality coffee makers on the Indian market today. If you want the best coffee maker, consider purchasing this product.
This coffee maker is not a machine, but a simple coffee maker that could be heated on a burner. This product comes made of high-quality aluminum that could withstand high temperature without deforming or breaking. The product can brew one cup of coffee (100 ml) per set. One of the best things about this coffee maker is that it comes with a permanent filter basket that could be removed and cleaned after each use. Yet another thing that we liked about this product is that it comes with a non-reactive interior. The product comes with an ergonomically designed handle and makes it easy to handle the entire coffee maker. Unlike all the other coffee machines, this product could be used to prepare any type of coffee without losing the flavor.
- Made of high-quality aluminum
- Designed in such a way that it could brew up to 100 ml coffee
- Comes with permanent filter basket that enables the user to remove and clean the filter with ease
- Non-reactive interior and ergonomic handles
- Designed to suit Indian customer’s requirements
- Best for black, French, and flavored coffee
- Few of the customers have reviewed the product to lack the capacity the manufactures declared.
6. BALTRA Austin, Coffee Machine
The brand Baltra has been on the market since 1994; however, most people in India are unfamiliar with this brand. But, when it comes to coffee machines, this brand is one of the top-rated brands that manufactures and markets top-rated coffee machines in India today.
This coffee machine comes designed with an anti-drip function, and it could deliver up to 6 cups of coffee within the least period. One of the best things about this product is that it is made of high-quality food-grade plastic that offers safety to the user. The manufacturer offers a 2-year warranty on this product, and the machine consumes only 550-watts power. Another thing about this product is that it comes with water level indicators and power on/off light indicators. The product also comes with a glass carafe that allows the user to keep track of the coffee level in it. This coffee maker comes with a safety feature like overheating protection that protects the machine from overheating and short circuits.
- Comes incorporated with anti-drip function
- Has power on/off light indicators
- Comes made of high-quality food-grade plastic
- Has a water level indicator
- Carafe made of good quality glass
- Best for brewing up to 6 cups of coffee
- 2-years warranty on this product
- 550-watts power consumption
- Comes safety feature like overheating protection
- Few of the customers have reviewed the product to lack quality, and it could break within a few days if handled carelessly.
7. JAYANTHI Stainless South Indian Filter Coffee Maker
Getting the best coffee machine under rs. 1K is could be little tedious task for many but this list will help you and here JAYANTHI Stainless South Indian Filter Coffee Maker machine spotted the 7th position.
It is made of high quality stainless steel. Superior 304 Grade Steel Manufacturing with smooth Edges. You don’t need any special expertise to use this machine as a new comer also can easily use and learn, as it doesn’t required any special knowledge.
You can make about 200ml of thick coffee at once, it’s more than enough to enjoy authentic filter coffee.
- Best seller coffee machine on Amazon.
- Easy to use doesn’t required any expertise to use it.
- Affordable price.
- High quality stainless steel.
- Life span of the machine is quite good.
- Found non so far.
8. 2928, Coffee Machine
Trady Sinbo might not be a familiar brand to most Indians; however, if you are looking for the best coffee machine, this coffee machine cannot be neglected. While the price of this coffee machine comes at a very reasonable price, at the same time, the product also boasts quality.
This coffee machine comes designed to serve 3 cups of coffee; however, you should keep the quantity to 120 ml. One of the best things about this product is that it is compact and could be the best companion for people who travel a lot. Another thing about this coffee machine is that it is made of stainless steel corrosion-resistant and comes with a circuit incorporated with dual overheating protection. The product is best for people who want to brew highly flavored coffee. This coffee machine consumes only 600-watts power and weighs only 350-grams.
- Compact and best for frequent travelers
- Made of high-quality stainless steel
- Stronger corrosion resistance
- Designed to brew up to 3 cups of coffee
- Consumes only 600-watts power
- Dual overheat protection
- Ergonomic handle
- Easy to use and lightweight
- Reasonable price
- Few of the customers have reviewed this product to be too small for use; however, if you are a single person, then it is suitable for you.
How to Buy Best Coffee Machine Online in India
Coffee lovers are always looking for the best coffee machine for themselves. The presence of a huge range of models and brands in the market makes it difficult for people to choose the right coffee machine. Given below are some pointers that are needed to be considered while making a purchase of the coffee machine. If you read these pointers carefully, you will be able to choose the best coffee machine of your choice. Go ahead.
Consider the type:
Coffee machines are available in different types; Bean-to-cup coffee machines, Pod or Capsule coffee machines, Ground coffee machines, filter coffee machines, etc. Different coffee machines are used to make different types of coffee. If you want quick and easy to use the coffee machine, then the pod coffee machines are best for you. But, if you want to grind the beans in the coffee machine before making the coffee, then the Bean-to-cup coffee machine is the perfect choice for you. No matter what your coffee requirements are, you will always find a suitable machine for yourself. Therefore, before rushing to the market, do your research, and then decide what kind of coffee machine you want.
Consider the capacity:
If you are someone who consumes a lot of coffee in a day, then your coffee machine should have a large tank; 1.5 liters would be perfect. Before making a purchase of the coffee machine, always consider the capacity of the machine. This consideration will help you save a lot of your precious time and energy. Do not buy a very large coffee machine if you are a loner.
Consider the memory function:
These days, some coffee machines allow users to choose pre-set settings. It is one of the best settings in the coffee machine. It makes the coffee machine dispense the right amount of coffee automatically every single time. When you buy the coffee machine, do not forget to ask the shopkeeper if the same setting is available.
Consider the accessories:
Some coffee machines come along with extra frothing accessories. Such accessories allow the users to heat as well as whisk the milk before adding to the coffee. However, if the coffee machine of your choice lacks these accessories, then you can also purchase the standalone accessory.
Consider the maintenance:
If you are someone who does not like cleaning the coffee machine regularly, then you should better opt for the machines with automatic cleaning programs. This will reduce a lot of the hassle and save a lot of your time. Always make sure you buy the coffee machine with easy to remove parts. This will help you clean your coffee machine easily.
Consider the price
Always choose the products that suit your budget limits. Highly-priced products are not always the best ones. Sometimes, some brands sell the best products at considerable pricing. It would be best if you read the ratings and reviews before purchasing any product. This will help you select the best coffee machine under your budget limits.
Coffee is one of the favorite drinks of Indian people; it has been one of India’s most consumed beverages for a very long time. However, the way they make coffee has changed; coffee machines dominate the market today. Consider buying any one of the machines mentioned above and enjoy a good cup of coffee.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.
- 1. Black & Decker DCM25-IN, Coffee Machine
- 2. Pigeon by Stovekraft Brewster, Coffee Machine
- 3. 3d Creations, Coffee Maker
- 4. Amazon Brand – Solimo Zing
- 5. 3d Creations, Coffee Maker
- 6. BALTRA Austin, Coffee Machine
- 7. JAYANTHI Stainless South Indian Filter Coffee Maker
- 8. 2928, Coffee Machine
- How to Buy Best Coffee Machine Online in India