In India, the first two major things that the buyers look for while purchasing a new phone are the price and battery life. And though the smartphones are getting more advanced and more efficient than ever before, if we talk about the most battery-efficient and valued performance, the keypad feature phones are totally unmatched. And that’s why most Indian smartphone owners still carry a good quality keypad feature phone that helps them deal with emergencies when their smartphone dies.
This is a major reason why India is still a good market for keypad feature phones. And you can still find some great quality keypad phones that totally worth the money and provide the users with the basic calling and texting services along with a battery life that can’t be matched by the smartphone.
As said, the Indian market is filled with high-quality keypad phones that have both features and performance. Here, we are going to talk about the ten best keypad phones in India that you can buy well below 1500.
Best Selling Keypad Phone below 1500 Rs.
So, if you are finding it difficult to decide about the phone should buy for yourself, we will suggest you to have a look at these ten keypad phones.
1. Nokia 105 2019
For the buyers who are looking to invest their money in a simple, usable, and extremely durable feature phone for them, the Nokia 105 is an excellent product to go with. Along with the perfect design and compact form factor, the Nokia 105 is a perfect feature phone for the buyers who are looking for a compact yet durable feature phone for them.
There are other Nokia phone also available in online market as our intention to provide the best one to our readers and our team research and read reviews on many sites and phones after that we place the product here and we that this is the best nokia keypad phone under 1500 for you.
The excellent performance and amazing build quality of the Nokia 105 make the phone a worth trying the product for all the buyers who are looking to buy a phone and want to sick to the high-quality product.
Nokia has been a market leader for feature phones for decades and you can’t go wrong by choosing it for you. Whether it is about battery life, performance, or handling, the Nokia 105 is not going to disappoint you at all.
- Great build quality
- 800mAh battery for better
- 1-year warranty
- None so far
2. Micromax X756
In the list of best keypad phone under 1500 in India, Micromax X756 makes it places as it is another excellent choice for buyers looking for a good looking, easy to use feature phone with a relatively bigger screen and better buttons. Micromax X756 is meant to perform and provides the users with a better screen and easy usability. So, if you are looking to buy a reliable and easy to use feature phone with great battery life and features, the Micromax X756 would be an ideal buy for you.
The first thing to talk about the Micromax X756 is the bigger screen than most of the other feature phones available in the market. With a brighter and bigger screen, the Micromax X756 is much easier to use phone than other brands’ phones in the same price range. Apart from providing the users with a better screen, the Micromax X756 offers the users better and easier to use keypad. The multi-language keypad of Micromax X756 offers the users to make typing much easier and more accurate than before.
Additionally, the 3000mAh battery makes it last for several days without an issue. In other words, if you are looking to have a highly efficient feature phone with amazing usability, Micromax X756 will be a worthy buy.
- BT Caller functionality
- Wireless FM radio
- Bigger screen and excellent battery life
- Sound from the speakerphone is not too loud
3. Karbonn K Phone 1
Karbonn K Phone 1 is another excellent feature phone that looks amazing and offers good functions for the price. The concealed body and amazing looks are the two major reasons behind the popularity of the phone. So, if you are looking to buy a sleek, greatly designed feature phone for yourself, you should once consider Karbonn K Phone 1 for yourself.
The first thing that we loved about Karbonn K Phone 1 is the size of the phone. Unlike the other feature phones, the Karbonn K Phone 1 is neither too bulky nor too small. This makes it an ideal choice for most buyers looking for a feature phone that is extremely easy to hold and operate.
In addition to having a brilliant build quality, the Karbonn K Phone 1 is also loaded with features that are hard to find in the feature phones in this price range. The first such feature is the 1.3MP back camera that lets the users to capture the moments with ease.
So, if you are looking to invest your money in a good quality feature phone that is great to look at, the Karbonn K Phone 1 will be a great deal for you. Try it, and you are not going to disappointed with the purchase.
- Great design
- Easy to use
- Great list of features
- A bit slippery
4. Samsung Guru 1200
Samsung has been a brilliant company for the phone buyers who are willing to buy best samsung keypad phone under 1500 Samsung Guru 1200 is a reliable phone for them that completely worth the money. Apart from making top-notch smartphones, the company also deals in some good quality feature phones, and the Samsung Guru 1200 is one of them.
With the compact design and outstanding performance, Samsung Guru 1200 is an ideal deal for the buyers who are looking to buy a great feature phone under 1500. With the excellent build, the company has assured the users that the product is meant to serve them for years without any issue. The basic calling and texting make the battery last for days without any compromise. So, if you are looking for a feature phone that is easier to maintain and provides you with amazing battery life, Samsung Guru 1200 will be a great buy for you.
Another excellent reason for including Samsung Guru 1200 to the list is the perfectly designed keypad of the phone. Samsung Guru 1200 offers excellent usability to the buyers who are looking for a simple yet reliable feature phone. And if you are looking to have a phone that you can keep in the backpack for days to deal with the emergency, Samsung Guru 1200 will be a worthy item to consider.
- Great build
- Reliable brand value
- Flawless performance
- Proprietary charging pin
5. Lava A5
Lava A5 is another excellent product for the buyers who are looking for a reliable phone that can last for days after a full charge. The amazing battery life, easy to use features, and a great UI makes the Lava A5 a great feature phone to have under 1500. You can expect a lot more unique things from the phone, along with the design and battery life. The bigger screen than basic feature phones available in the price range, the Lava A5 offers excellent value for the money. You won’t have to worry about the screen size and playing the basic games on the phone due to its bright and amazing display.
Another reason why we have included the Lava A5 on the list is well designed and perfectly laid out keypad panel. The keypad of Lava A5 is probably the easiest one to use in the price range and if you were searching for a feature phone with a reliable and more efficient keypad, the Lava A5 will be an excellent choice for you to make.
One more reason for including the Lava A5 is the list of features it provides to the buyers. Expandable memory, the primary camera of 0.3 MP and great performance are few things that make the Lava A5 a worthy item for all the buyers who are after great value for money product for them.
- Great build quality
- Easy to use keypad
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- None so far
How to Choose Best Keypad Phones in India
The keypad phones are durable and compact compared to smartphones. The most sought after phone for its price, the keypad phones are tough to select from. As such, there are many models available in the market, but selecting one from the many is a tricky task. We shall solve this issue by giving you the factors that you need to check while buying a keypad phone.
Display Screen Size
The keypad phones are named for small size. It establishes the phone to be the compact version of a handheld. That does not mean that the display screen must be so small that you cannot see the information. Be it the message or the contact details must be visible. Simultaneously, a bigger screen size means big cell phone, and that shall not be good. Buy the phone that has clear visibility of data. Check out for 3 to 4 phones in the same price range and compare the screen size. Whichever you feel is comfortable for you, buy that.
It is one of the factors that makes this category of phones more reliable than smartphones. The battery running time is always more. However, when you buy such phones, check which one has the maximum battery capacity. Some phones can stand up to 3 days of battery charge. The battery of a phone is measured in milliampere hours. More the mAH, the more the battery capacity. For instance, an 800mAH battery can stand up to 12 hours of battery charge.
It is an add on feature of the keypad phones. There are phones in this price range that may not have. Check if you need a memory space for such phones. If you are looking for one, then go for the phones that have 8 GB expandable. But these phones are slightly more expensive than the phones that do not have that feature.
Ease of typing
It is a prime factor that you need to check while you buy a keypad phone. The keys must be bigger enough to accommodate your thumb. Mostly, you shall use your thumb for most of the calling and texting. Also, the keys’ size must be big enough that it does not hinder typing other letters as you touch one. Also, the keys must be durable and must not break and get stuck. These phones are meant for rough use too. Look for the phone that can withstand all your pressure typing aspects. The user friendly phones are the ones that are most sought, and it is directly proportional to the ease of typing.
Of course, these phones are highly durable than smartphones. But, within this category, some phones are of higher durability. In terms of sturdiness and keypad, the phone must be strong enough to withstand pressure. Also, it is better that you select the waterproof phone. Dustproof phones are still available in the market, but that does not matter so much for such phones.
Unlike smartphones, these phones do not have the highest security feature. But, these phones have a lock system and password protecting system too. Check for the phones that are offering easy locking and unlocking methods. The advent of smartphones has made people go confused as they use the keypad versions. Any phone with an easy unlocking system is considered the best.
It is an added advantage. A phone having the highest battery backup is one side. The other side is how fast does the phone charge. You sincerely do not want your phone to charge the entire night to have 100% battery, Buy the one that also charges at a rapid pace.
Keypad Phones Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the type of sim card supported in the feature phone?
- Most of the feature phones support mini-sim while some of them use mini-sim or nano sim. You can also use an adapter along with a mini or nano sim to connect to the feature phone.
- What is the screen size of feature phones?
- Most of the feature phones come with a screen size of 2.2 inches to 2.4 inches. It’s one of the standard sizes. Though some of the feature phones have different screen sizes too.
- Why is my feature phone running slow?
- Feature phones have one of the most basics of interface and performance and are generally used for limited operations. If you happen to use a microSD card and store a large amount of data on a feature phone, then the phone would start lagging and respond slowly.
- Why is my battery overheating?
- This may be because of the issue in the charging cable or the battery in itself. Using a different charging cable or charger will also affect the phone and cause it to overheat.Always try to use the default cable or adapter provided by the phone to make sure you don’t have any overheating issues.
- How to solve the ‘Contacts cannot be saved’ error?
- Feature phones have limited storage options for contacts like up to 200 contacts or 500 contacts depending on the phone. Some of the feature phones allow uses to save the contact to the microSD card or sim to increase the contacts. Make sure that you have the storage option available to solve the error. You can also change the contacts storage from phone memory to sim memory or microSD card.
- Can I replace the battery in my feature phone?
- Yes, you can easily replace the battery in your feature phone. All you need to do is to remove the back cover and find the battery model. Then get a genuine battery of the same model and replace it. Your phone should work charmingly well afterward.
- Does my feature phone support FM radio?
- Most of the feature phones under the price bracket of Rs 1500 support FM radio. However, some of the very basic feature phones may not support FM radio. Do take a look at the model specs of the phoneto see whether your feature phone supports FM radio or not.
- Doesthe feature phone come with accessories like earphones, spare batteries, and chargers?
- Most of the feature phones provide accessories like basic earphones and chargers with their box while some also provide spare batteries. Always check your box packaging to see what accessories are provided with the phone.
- Do feature phones have a rear camera?
- Many feature phones these days incorporate rear cameras in their design. The rear camera is of minimal resolution namely 0.3 megapixel but still allows you to take photos and videos. This is a great option for someone who wants additional features within the feature phone budget.
SO, these were the ten most reliable and long-lasting keypad phones that you can try on. With the excellent build and flawless performance, all these phones offer great value for money to the buyers, and you won’t have to worry about the performance or battery.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.