Best Peanut Butter under 500 rs. in India:- From kids to athletes, and bodybuilders, every loves eating peanut butter. Some people may be allergic to the peanuts, but if you not allergic to it and have never tasted it, then it is time for you to taste one. It is one of the best butter that is available in the market. You can add them to your daily cereal, oats, use it as a spread on your bread and you can even add it to your protein shake. It will not just enhance the taste of your protein shake, but complete the diet you need as part of your workout or training. Most professional builders and trainers are aware that it has to be just 20 percent gym and 80 percent diet that is going to help get the muscle that you always wanted. And peanut butter can play a very great role in building proper muscles for you. If you want to get the best butter home, then do not worry as there are several options in India.
If you are working towards building your body, it is not just carbs, proteins, fat, and calories you need to concentrate on. You will have to snack in between and to avoid that unhealthy stuff, this kind of nutty and delicious butter can be a great choice.
But when it comes to picking the best peanut butter for yourself, like we already said there are several options in India and they can be quite confusing. You will find so many different options on the grocery store shelves that you will not be able to make the right choice. It is common to be confused because not all of them are manufactured in the same way. So, you need to be very careful. Some of them are rich in proteins, fiber, and fats with very little addictives, some of them come with added sugar and a bunch of unhealthy ingredients as well. If you are wondering which peanut butter to pick, here is a list of ten best peanut butter available in the Indian market. We have made using that the list contains the best products that are good for your health. Now it is your turn to check out these options and pick the best product.
Best Buy Peanut Butters in India
Have a look at the best peanut butter in India…
1. Pintola All Natural Peanut Butter
If you are a vegan and looking for vegan peanut butter, then Pintola All Natural Peanut Butter is the best choice for you. It is available in a pack of 1 kg, 350 grams, and 2.5 kg tub pack as well. You can pick a pack that meets your requirements. It is unsweetened butter that is made using roasted peanuts. If you are concentrating on bodybuilding, then you can surely add this butter to your diet. Joggers, gym-goers, and those who are on a diet can happily add it to the diet as it can give you several benefits. It will help in concentrating on weight management. It acts as an excellent source of fiber and proteins. Butter can also be healthy if you are going for peanut butter. It is crunchy and makes your shake or bread tastier.
- It is a vegan product made from the best peanuts.
- It is an unsweetened butter but tastes well.
- It is good for joggers, bodybuilders, gym goers, and those who like to manage their weight.
- It has both fiber and proteins in it.
- No cons so far.
2. Alpino Natural Peanut Butter Crunch
If you are looking for a perfect Indian brand that makes the best peanut butter, then Alpino Natural Peanut Butter Crunch is the best choice. This brand is from Gujarat in India and they have their recipe of peanut butter. The taste of the butter has been the same for years as the same recipe is being passed from generations. This is 100 percent vegan and gluten-free butter that anyone who likes butter and not allergic to peanuts can be had. It is an unsweetened butter, with no added sugar, hydrogenated oils, no added salt and it is 100 percent GMO-free. It has been made under proper quality control and hence you can be sure that every serving of this butter is going to make you healthy. You can add it to your protein shakes to make them more tasty and healthy.
- The brand Alpino has its recipe of peanut butter which is being passed on for years.
- It is 100 percent vegan and GMO-free butter.
- There is no artificial sugar or salt added in the making of the butter.
- The butter is very sticky and flowing consistency.
3. MYFITNESS Chocolate Peanut Butter
The next product on the list is MYFITNESS Chocolate Peanut Butter. If you are a fitness freak and looking for the best peanut butter then this is the best choice for you. It can be added as a diet supplement to your diet chart. It has several health benefits, essential proteins and it is nutritious as well. You don’t have to do much to add this to your diet. Just use it as a spread for your breakfast and you are done. In one hundred grams of serving, you will get 26 grams of protein. There are no trans fats and cholesterol in this butter and hence a very good product for those who are planning to manage their weight. It is rich in fiber, minerals, and vitamins as well, so there will not be any bad effects of this butter. It is available in a pack of 510 grams.
- It is a diet supplement for fitness freaks.
- You get 26 grams of proteins in 100 grams of butter.
- It is a combination of fiber, vitamins, and minerals as well.
- It does not contain cholesterol and trans fats.
- The taste of the butter is very good.
4. Sundrop Peanut Butter
Till now we have seen crunchy butter available in the market. But if you are looking for a creamy butter, then consider Sundrop Peanut Butter. It is one of the best butter available in the Indian market. Sundrop is a popular edible oil brand in India and they are into making peanut butter as well. It is a 100 percent vegetarian product with no added sugar in it. It is made using roasted peanuts and is loaded with a lot of proteins. It is good for everyone in the family as it does not contain any trans fats or cholesterol. It can be a great source of protein and fiber for you. If you want to enjoy the crunchy flavor, this brand has that variant as well. You can store it at room temperature and no need to store it in the refrigerator. It comes with a shelf life of 12 months.
- It is a 100 percent vegetarian product, made of roasted peanuts.
- It is free from cholesterol and fat and hence very safe for the entire family.
- It is a good source of fiber and proteins.
- It can be store in the room temperature itself.
- It smells like oil and not butter.
5. DiSano All Natural Peanut Butter
Made with the best quality groundnuts, DiSano All Natural Peanut Butter is one of the best options for you and your entire family. This is also a vegan product that is made of 100 percent vegetarian ingredients. You will be able to get 30 percent protein in each serving of this butter. It has high amounts of fiber and protein and they are very essential for your health. It is a good diet supplement from fitness enthusiasts and dieters. You can add it to your salads or as a bread spread. It is also a good source of Vitamins like B3, B6 and Vitamin E, and Minerals as well. You will also get Potassium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, and Iron from this peanut butter. It is a gluten-free product with no trans fats and cholesterol. It is a GMO-free product as well.
- It is a vegan product made of vegetarian ingredients only.
- You get Vitamins like B3, B6, and E from the peanut butter.
- It also has Potassium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, and Iron.
- It is free of Cholesterol and Trans fats.
- It is not thick like butter. It is in watery consistency.
6. Asitis Nutrition AS-IT-IS Peanut Butter Crunchy
Asitis Nutrition AS-IT-IS Peanut Butter is the next good option that you can try. It is available in both crunchy and creamy, and you can pick one that you like the most. The best part about this peanut butter is it is made with just one ingredient peanut and nothing else. You need not have to worry about the hydrogenated oils, gluten, or any dairy products being added to it. No added sugar and trans fats, which makes it perfect for anyone in the family. If you are more in bodybuilding, then you can get the proteins from this butter. You will get 9.6 grams of proteins per one serving of the butter. It meets the daily protein intake that you need for proper bodybuilding. It has zero cholesterol and 6.3 grams of carbohydrates per serving. If you want to lose weight, then this is a yummy way to start it today.
- It is made using just one ingredient, peanuts.
- It has no added sugar or any other artificial ingredients to make it tasty.
- It is a good source of fiber, protein, and carbohydrates as well.
- This butter helps in losing weight as well.
- No cons so far.
7. The Butternut Co. Unsweetened Peanut Butter
Check out The Butternut Co. Unsweetened Peanut Butter if you are looking for the best butter in the Indian market. It comes in a pack of 1 kg bottle, you can also pick from 340 grams, 400 grams, and 2 kg bottles as well. It is a vegan product made of 100 percent vegetarian ingredients. It is made using just the peanuts and nothing else. There are no added sugars or preservatives to this butter. That is the reason; it can be a great choice for the people who are on a diet, bodybuilding, or any other kind of fitness training. Essential minerals and vitamins present in the peanuts make it one of the best sources for fiber, Vitamin E, and protein as well. If you wish to improve your heart health and cardiovascular conditions, then this is a good butter for you. You can leave at room temperature before opening it, but you need to refrigerate it if you have opened the seal.
- It is available in different quantities for you to pick the right one.
- It is a great source of Vitamin E, proteins, fiber, and minerals as well.
- It is made using just the roasted peanuts.
- There are no added sugars.
- It has to be refrigerated for preserving the freshness of the butter.
8. Funfoods Peanut Butter
Funfoods is a very popular brand that makes different kinds of spreads that make your food tastier for both kids and adults. Here we have Funfoods Peanut Butter, which is one of the best products. It is a 100 percent vegan product made from freshly roasted groundnuts. It is free from fat, 99 percent free from fat and that makes it one of the best butter in India. No other ingredients or artificial flavors are added to the butter to make it taste good. This butter is made with just peanuts and nothing else. If you wish to create a perfect salad with an extra personal touch, try adding peanut butter to taste the best. You can use it as a spread on the bread. It is available in two different sizes, and hence you can choose one that you like.
- It is made with just roasted groundnuts and nothing else.
- It is 99 percent free from fat.
- It has no added preservatives.
- It can be added to salads or used as a spread.
- You can add to your protein shakes as well.
- The taste of butter changes if not used for a long time.
9. Nouriza High-Protein Natural Peanut Butter
If you are more into fitness training or bodybuilding, then you should check out Nouriza High-Protein Natural Peanut Butter. It is just the normal peanut butter that comes with some added benefits. You have whey protein in this butter and it helps you a lot. It is available in crunchy consistency and one serving of this butter has 33 percent protein in it. It helps to strengthen your muscle tissues and can also help in improving brain health as well. It contains very few calories and will help in weight management. If you are worried about your weight, this butter can be a substitute for your normal butter. It does not have trans fats in it. No added sugar and salt, and hence it is the perfect addition to your daily diet. You should try to enjoy its benefits.
- This peanut butter is made using roasted peanuts and whey protein.
- One serving of the butter has 33 percent proteins.
- It is a good substitute for normal butter if you are planning weight loss.
- Oil separates on the top when not used for a long time.
10. MuscleBlaze High Protein Natural Peanut Butter with Whey Protein
MuscleBlaze High Protein Natural Peanut Butter with Whey Protein is another bestselling product in India. It is an unsweetened butter that comes with added whey protein to it. That means, it is a combination of peanuts and whey protein. It is suitable for those who are looking for high protein content in peanut butter. 80 percent peanuts and 20 percent of whey protein are used in the making of this butter. There are no added preservatives and made using just the best quality roasted peanuts only. There is no added sugar or salt as well and hence it is good for anyone in the family. The best part about this butter is it is more crunchy than the other butter that we have seen so far. You will be able to achieve your bodybuilding goal with this peanut butter that has enough whey protein in it. It can be a great source of fiber as well.
- It is a combination of peanuts and whey protein.
- It has more protein than the other butter.
- It is crunchier than the other butter.
- It is made of 20 percent whey protein and 80 percent peanuts.
- No cons so far.
How to Choose The Best Peanut Butter in India
Peanut butter in the past few years has gained popularity and the demand has gone up exponentially. Brands have been exploiting the demand ever since making it a challenging task to select the best. If you are confused and do not know how to select the best peanut butter, the factors below could help you select the best.
- Always consider organic product –
Yes, technology has indeed advanced so much these days and there are alternatives to natural ingredients. However, in one way or the other, these man-made ingredients and alternatives could lead to some health issue eventually. This is why you must consider neglecting peanut butter with added preservatives and other chemical ingredients. Remember, peanut butter without preservative or chemical ingredients might not taste very good or might not exhibit high shelf life, but, it will not kill you or harm you eventually.
- Keep away from added sugar peanut butter –
One of the most recent and common gimmicks pulled by many manufacturers is added sugar. Peanut butter with added sugar is indeed very delicious and the sale of such peanut butter has skyrocketed ever since its introduction. Avoid such added sugar peanut butter, even if the brand claims the sugar to be natural variety. Stay away from it, while the manufacturer declares their product comes with 3-5 grams added natural variety sugar, it is equal to 1 teaspoon of sugar per 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. Consider purchasing peanut butter that is completely devoid of any sort of sugar.
- Fewer ingredients, the better –
Some customers believe the number of ingredients could increase the nutrients and the benefits of peanut butter. This is a wrong assumption when it comes to peanut butter, the lesser the ingredients, the better the taste and benefits. Always keep away from peanut butter with reduced fat, to compensate reduced fats, they add a starchy substitute to peanut butter, which is found to be more harmful than reduced fat. In general, a universally accepted rule when it comes to peanut butter is to look for the one with less than two ingredients.
- Say no to peanut butter with palm oil and hydrogenated oils –
Even if the percentage of hydrogenated oil is too low, do not consider peanut butter with such an ingredient. Hydrogenated oil improves the texture of the peanut butter, but, in turn, they add trans-fat, which is harmful to the human body. In the same way, some brands use palm oil in their peanut butter, palm oil helps to solidify peanut butter, but palm oil itself is rich in saturated fat, that could drive up the fat in your body. Therefore, you must avoid peanut butter with hydrogenated and palm oil.
- Customer reviews –
Reading customer reviews could provide a good insight into the product. You could verify if the manufacturer specification actually meets the product quality. Never, neglect reading the customer reviews on the product before purchasing it.
- Brand –
Considering the brand is very important when it comes to peanut butter. It is not that all brands try to make the peanut butter as pure as possible. But, the truth is that reputed brands have a reputation to maintain and standards to follow. Even if all these standards and reputation are not meant for our safety, a few of the brands that follow such standards manufacture good products.
We have considered trans-fats, quality, healthy fats, proteins, and a few other parameters before coming up with the above list of ten best peanut butter in India. Just remember that it is now your turn to make the right choice. To make it more convenient for you to pick, we have chosen products that come at a pocket-friendly price. That means all these products are under Rs 500, and that makes it simple for you to pick one from the list easily. If you are still confused, compare the products, which will help make the right choice. So, it is now time to enjoy that yummy and health peanut butter!!!
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.
- Best Buy Peanut Butters in India
- 1. Pintola All Natural Peanut Butter
- 2. Alpino Natural Peanut Butter Crunch
- 3. MYFITNESS Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 4. Sundrop Peanut Butter
- 5. DiSano All Natural Peanut Butter
- 6. Asitis Nutrition AS-IT-IS Peanut Butter Crunchy
- 7. The Butternut Co. Unsweetened Peanut Butter
- 8. Funfoods Peanut Butter
- 9. Nouriza High-Protein Natural Peanut Butter
- 10. MuscleBlaze High Protein Natural Peanut Butter with Whey Protein
- How to Choose The Best Peanut Butter in India