Mumbai is colorful city and also known as Financial Capital of India. The history of Mumbai is explained by its rich and diverse food culture. In last couple of decades, this developed metropolitan city has become the mixing pot of different cuisines and delicious native flavors. This allow the tourist to taste the delicious Marathi food along with multiple cuisine famous across the world. So far, Mumbai is famous for its delicious street food but in recent years this tradition has been changed and city is coming up with famous award winning restaurants. Here is the list of Top 10 best restaurants in Mumbai.
List of Top Restaurants in Mumbai
Ziya is the restaurant of famous Oberoi Hotel. This is known for its innovative Indian cuisine combining traditional Indian taste. The restaurant provide marvelous ambiance with elegantly furnished furniture. Famous Chef Vineet Bhatia uses exotic spices along with east aromatic herbs to create delicious modern food with tradition touch.
- Address of the restaurant: Oberoi Hotel, Nariman Point, Mumbai, India,
- Phone Number: +91 22 6632 6210
9. The Table
The table was ranked in the Miele Guide 2013 as one the Asia’s 500 best restaurants. This is one of the biggest culinary hits of Mumbai having white and black floors, sparkling cocktails, and velvet green armchairs. The famous dishes of this restaurant are quesadillas with green pea guacamole, lobster sliders and prettiest beet. The restaurant is inspired from all the corners of the globe like Italy, France, China, America etc.
- Address of the restaurant: The Table, Hotel Suba Palace’s ground floor, Colaba, Mumbai, India,
- Phone Number: +91 22 2282 5002
Indigo is one of the magical restaurant of Mumbai with fairy lights, flickering candles and haute cuisine. It serves the delicious European and Asian cuisine to its visitors. This is run by famous Rahul Akerkar. They offer superb wine along with single malt list. The decoration of romantic trees and warm interior ambiance makes it a perfect destination for lovers.
- Address of the restaurant: 4 Mandlik Road, Colaba, Mumbai, India
- Phone Number: +91 22 6636 8980
Nico is another one of the best restaurants in Mumbai. This is a new arrival in the city with 1500 square feet hall having only 11 tables. The daylight enters the hall through large arched windows. The decoration of the restaurant is terrific and inspired by the owners Nico Goghavala and his wife Kamal Sidhu. The famous dishes are pizzas cooked in wood fired oven, mezze platters and crab and pumpkin blossom beignet.
- Address of the restaurant: Nico, 105 Apollo Street, Kala Ghoda, Mumbai, India
- Phone Number: +91 22 2262 4466
6. Leopold Café
This is one of the oldest and renowned restaurant of Mumbai that was established in the year 1871. Leopold Café is popularly known as Leo’s and it is visited by almost every visitor of the city. The famous special food of this place is vegetarian pasta; prawn chilli, red pepper chicken, as well as soya wine chicken.
- Address of the restaurant: Leopold Café, Causeway, Colaba, Mumbai, India,
- Phone number: +91 22 2202 0131
Neel restaurant is covered by a luxurious shelter of the 100 years old rain trees along with a spectacular background of remarkable structures and the greenery. Here the traditional dishes are served along with a new twist like orange soup, pineapple chutney and slightly flavored apple curry. The famous dishes are Hyderabadi fish, chilgoze ka shorba, Kashmiri seb ki sabzi, achari portobello mushrooms, etc.
- Address of the restaurant: Neel, Mahalaxmi Race, Keshvrao Khadye Marg, Mumbai, India,
- Phone number: +91 22 6157 7777
4. Wasabi by Morimoto
This restaurant is currently chosen as one of the top restaurants in the Asia. This place is built from an inspiration from the culture of the Japan along with the exceptional elegances of the Indian artistry. The signature recipes of this restaurant are black cod miso, white fish carpaccio, wasabi creme brulee.
- Address of the restaurant: Wasabi by Morimoto, The Taj Mahal Palace, Apollo Bunder, Mumbai, India,
- Phone number: +91 22 6665 3366
The next name in the list is of San-Qi restaurant which is located in the Four Seasons Hotel in the Mumbai. Here you can enjoy the cuisines like Japanese, Thai, Indian and Chinese. The favorite dishes of the chef in this restaurant are nigiri sushi, fugu tataki (globe fish) and galawati kebab (Lucknow-flair steeped mutton kebab).
- Address of the restaurant: San-Qi, 14 Dr. E. Moses Road Worli, Mumbai, India,
- Phone number: +91 22 2481 8000
2. Smoke House Deli
This restaurant is one of the merriest, happiest and most entertaining places to eat food. It is basically enclosed by admiring sketches which unravel imaginary sagas. Ypou can enjoy the salads like Brie and grape salad, scrambled eggs creased into a hot croissant and a husky beef burger.
- Address of the restaurant: Smoke House Deli, High Street Phoenix, 462, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, India,
- Phone number: +91 22 6561 9618
The top name in the list is of Aurus where nature meets the extravagance. The famous Chefs of this place are Mr Vicky Ratnani and Mr Vikas Seth who deliver an exotic cooking expedition. The special dishes of this place are king prawns along with the wasabi spray and the baby lobster along with the red pepper jelly.
- Address of the restaurant: Aurus, Nichani Kutir, 12th Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai, India,
- Phone number: +91 22 6710 6666
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.