When people ride bikes and motorcycles, they need to have all the protective gear. This generally includes a helmet and Riding Gloves. The helmet protects your skull while the Riding Gloves protect your hands that remain open. As the number of accidents per day keeps increasing in India, one needs to wear them not only while going for a race but also while taking two-wheelers out for regular work. Helmets can be found very easily in many local stores. But if you live in a small town, it will be difficult to get your hands on a good and long-lasting pair of Riding Gloves.
What can one do in such situations of need? Well, he/she can surf for some options on the internet. This seems like an easy way, but we have to warn you that the chances of ending up with a brilliant pair of Riding Gloves are less. Thus, today, we have come with ten of the most loved and appreciated Riding Gloves. They are used by every other biker and are known not to disappoint at all. Also, did you know? Many of these gloves can also be worn during weightlifting sessions in the gym.
Best Buy Bike Riding Gloves Under 1000 INR
We find that fantastic too. One thing that will impress you more is that all these ten Riding Gloves are priced below Rs. 1000. Thank us later first read the description of each Riding Gloves mentioned below –
1. R.J VON Riding Gloves
First, we have the Riding Gloves by the fantastic brand R. J. Vons. In this product set, you will get a pair of excellent hand gloves that you can wear while riding a bike. These gloves are very famous amongst racers as they wear them occasionally while they are on the race track. They can be used in summer as well as winter. Their entire stitching is impressive, and they have a black color. This is why they won’t get dirty quickly, and you will not have any reason to wash them again and again.
- These gloves will give the maximum protection to your hands and fingers.
- Their design and stitching are amazing.
- The fabric used in making the Riding Gloves is very breathable.
- No cons until now.
2. YISSVIC Motorcycle Gloves for Men 2PCS
If you are going to buy Motorcycle gloves for the first time and you don’t have much idea that which one is best and don’t have much time to see reviews then you can go with ISSVIC motorcycle gloves.
Gloves are CE certified for 1 KP and comply with new European standard which certification number is EN 13594:2015 which gives you guarantee for good safety. It’s good to wear a certified gloves while you riding your motorcycle.
Instead of this it is featured with 3 finger support touch screen for each glove which makes your ride convenient as during your ride you can expand the size of your mobile google map you can easily touch the screen and it work well. You can message and surf internet at any time during your riding.
The gloves are featured with anti-fall padding and protective hard lining, complete and effective protection in case of collision.It is made of true microfiber fabric which makes it more comfortable and very durable to use.
- Reasonable price
- CE certified for 1KP
- Comply with the new European standard EN 13594: 2015
- 3 Fingers support touch screen
- 8 Ventilation Holes for long and easy use
- Hard Knuckle Protection
- True Microfiber Fabric
- Can buy blindly
- The product is made in china otherwise found no so far.
3. YUNTUO Riding Gloves
People wear YUNTUO Riding Gloves while they ride their bikes as well as motorcycles. They cover your entire palm perfectly as their fit is fantastic. This is because you can choose these gloves from a variety of sizes. Hence, people with small or big hands will also be able to find a good fit when it comes to Riding Gloves. How fabulous is that? The palm portion of both the gloves has a protective pad which is wear-resistant at the same time. Buy these fantastic Riding Gloves now!
- The air circulation in these Riding Gloves is superb.
- You will never have your palms sweat if you are wearing these Riding Gloves.
- Other than motorcycle riding, you can also wear them while riding your bike.
- We do not have the cons of these Riding Gloves by YUNTUO.
4. Handcuffs Riding Gloves
Many bike riders often search for Riding Gloves that they can wear in the winter season. But they fail to come to a product because there are not many options for such gloves. Hence, here we are with these fantastic winter Riding Gloves by Handcuffs. Did you know? You can also wear them if you ever plan to go skiing. They are so soft and well-fitting that they will keep your hands warm without making your skin develop irritation.
- The materials used in making these Riding Gloves are neoprene and Lycra.
- You can use your touchscreen devices without taking these gloves off of your hands.
- These Riding Gloves have a zipper design, which enhances the comfort and warmth of the product.
- You can only wear these gloves in the winter as they will make your palms sweat in the summer.
5. HIVER Riding Gloves
If you are a bike rider who does not like to have Riding Gloves that cover his/her fingers, then we have options for you too. Exclusively for you, we have brought a pair of Riding Gloves by the brand HIVER to our list. The color options of these gloves include green and black. Out of these two, the black pair of gloves is going to cost you more. That might be because black is a universal color that remains in huge demand. If we talk about the gloves’ fit, we will only say that it is just amazing.
- There are two color options for these Riding Gloves.
- The microfibers used in making these gloves are very durable.
- You can wash them in the washing machine very comfortably.
- These Riding Gloves do not cover your fingers and may make your hands cold in winter.
6. Pitzo Riding Gloves
No list of Riding Gloves can feel complete and entire without mentioning the brand PITZO. Hence, that is the brand of Riding Gloves that we chose to bring next for you. These large gloves are perfect for men who occasionally take their bikes and motorbikes for a long ride. They fit in well in the palms as well as the fingers. Hence, the Riding Gloves will never slip from your hands. They also do not get loose fitted like many other Riding Gloves that you purchase from your local market.
- The appearance of both the Riding Gloves is exceptionally cool and stylish.
- You will always have comprehensive protection on your hands with these gloves.
- Their design is impressive.
- These gloves won’t fit in the hands of people who have small hands.
7. Cratos Riding Gloves
We have brought another option of Riding Gloves that do not cover your fingers. We did this because we have noticed a considerable spike in the number of people who love wearing such gloves. The best thing about these gloves by Cratos is that they do not restrict your palms and fingers’ movement once they are worn. The army green color is also stylish, and you can also use them while you go to the gym. This way, your hands won’t get hurt while you practice weightlifting.
- The army green color of these Riding Gloves sets them apart from other local gloves.
- These Riding Gloves are perfect for the summer season.
- They allow you to have the best palm movement and can also be worn during gym sessions.
- These Riding Gloves are only available in medium size.
8. Upbeat Riding Gloves
Next, let us come to the Riding Gloves by the brand Upbeat. You might have heard about them from many people. This is how amazing these gloves are. They not only protect your hand but also enhance blood circulation in both of your palms. This way, your hands feel warm and move better in all kinds of situations. If you do not like to take your Riding Gloves off again and again while you use your touchscreen devices, don’t worry. These Riding Gloves will solve those problems. They never restrict the touch of devices, and you can do all that without pulling them out of your hands.
- The black color of these Riding Gloves is extremely rich.
- The feel and aesthetics of these Riding Gloves are just something on the next level.
- They weigh very less and do not make your palms feel heavy at all.
- The size of these Riding Gloves may be big for some people, especially women.
9. Kandid Riding Gloves
One can always recall the name of Kandid while mentioning Riding Gloves. Today, we have brought their medium-sized riding gloves for all of you who are our constant readers. From the fit to the look of these gloves, everything is marvelous. They neither feel tight, not loose on your fingers. In short, the fit of these pair of Riding Gloves is the most amazing fit that we have ever noticed. Other than protecting your palms, they will also prove to be a great protective gear for the knuckles. This way, you won’t develop any bruises during accidents.
- The design of these Riding Gloves is snugly and intimate at the same time.
- Your hands will always be protected from abrasion and scratches if you wear these gloves.
- The exterior and interior of the gloves are both soft and comfy.
- You can only get these Riding Gloves in the medium size.
10. Mra Fashion Riding Gloves
These Unisex Riding Gloves are undoubtedly the next thing you need if you love riding bikes and motorcycles. They are brought to our vision by Mra Fashion and have a general half-finger design. This design is trendy these days, and you can spot every biker wearing them while you are on the street. The protection on knuckles is the most. This is because, during an accident, knuckles are often the first part of palms that get hit. And hence they might also get broken. But if you wear these Riding Gloves, such things will never happen.
- The protection of these gloves is simply superb on the knuckles.
- Both gloves are made from high-quality microfiber material.
- These gloves are nicely stitched, and you will also love wearing them while playing outdoor sports.
- These Riding Gloves are not for people who do not prefer half finger gloves.
11. AOW KTM Bike Riding Gloves
The design of these Riding Gloves matches with the KTM motorbike. So if you own this bike, you should go with nothing else but these pair of Riding Gloves. They are straightforward to slip on your hands, and you will never waste extra seconds while doing so. Their overall fit is also fantastic, and you will like wearing them no matter what the condition of the weather is. We truly appreciate the color combination of orange and black in the design of these gloves, and we are positive that you will like that too.
- These Riding Gloves are very attractive.
- Their fit and protective nature are commendable.
- They can be used by both men and women.
- They are mostly preferred by people who own the KTM bike.
How to Choose The Best Riding Gloves in India
Being a biker, you can’t ignore riding gloves at any point in time. But choosing the right riding gloves by considering your preferences is important. This buying guide has the important points to help you get the right riding gloves according to your needs.
- Waterproof Feature:
The riding gloves with the waterproof feature are great for those riders who commonly ride their bikes during wet climates. However, these are not breathable compared to mesh or other material gloves in the market. Therefore, waterproof riding gloves are not ideal for use in different weather conditions.
- Comfort Level:
The most important thing to check while buying a pair of riding gloves is how much comfort it will provide to your hand while riding the bike. The riding gloves should fit your hand and provide sufficient grip to hold the handle. If they are too loose to your hand, then you can’t handle the bike appropriately. Also, they shouldn’t be too tight that you feel uncomfortable after wearing them. Therefore, look for different products and choose the riding gloves that fit your hand perfectly.
- Consider Your Style Of Riding:
In order to get the right riding gloves for your use, you need to consider your riding style and choose the gloves accordingly. Usually, the riding gloves are constructed differently for different riding needs such as racing, casual riding, touring, etc. So, before picking any pair of riding gloves, it is important to consider your riding style to get the perfect fit for you.
- All-Weather Gloves:
You also have to define whether you need riding gloves for using them in all weather conditions or some specific conditions. In this situation, you need to choose the right riding gloves according to your needs. Also, keep in mind that all-weather riding gloves are not suitable for use in bad weather conditions.
- Decide A Budget:
Riding gloves are available from a lower price to a higher price to suit the needs of different users. So you should make a budget by considering your needs to get the right gloves for your use. By doing this, you will get a good product at a decent price.
- Check The Stitching:
If the stitching of the gloves is done inside, then it will be uncomfortable to wear while riding your bike. Considering this point, the manufacturers make the stitching on the outsides of gloves to offer maximum comfort. Also, if the stitching is not done properly, then you will feel difficult to use the gloves. Therefore, you can look for riding gloves that have durable stitches on the outside for ease of use.
- Smart Touch Gloves:
While riding a bike, you may need to use your mobile or any other touchscreen device on the road for some specific purposes. In that case, you will need to remove your gloves to use the device. But if you use riding gloves with a smart touch feature, then you can use a touchscreen device without removing them. This is a convenient option and will save a lot of time when you are on the road.
Bike Riding Gloves Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Bike Riding Gloves Washable?
No, you can’t wash most types of bike riding gloves. Most bike riding gloves are made of premium quality materials like leather, Kevlar, etc. Even though these type of gloves doesn’t get dirty easily and require less cleaning, keeping them into proper ventilation can remove any type of bad odour. On the other hand, leather and Kevlar is not a washable material. However, there are some other materials also available in the riding gloves segment which are easy to wash and you can also prefer machine wash with those types without any problem.
- How often do I need to wash my riding gloves?
Usually, cleaning your bike riding gloves after every couple of rides is an optimal choice for effective cleaning, less sweaty odour and perfect durability. Bike riding gloves doesn’t require any kind of maintenance and cleaning them with a damp cloth is good enough for the surface. However, if you want to get effective cleaning, then choosing a professional will be an adequate option. Make sure that you do not wet your bike riding gloves on the daily basis, otherwise, the longevity of the product will be half of the original lifespan.
- How to choose the right type of bike riding gloves for my sports bike?
Always consider the type of gloves you are looking after. There are short, medium and large-sized bike riding gloves. After choosing the type, look after the safety features and the perfect fitting. Having mesh ventilation to reduce sweating is a nice feature to have and you must consider these common features. Checking reviews will come in handy to grab the best pair. While riding a sports bike, most people want to go to higher speeds on long and wide roads. Considering safety measures during all those times is necessary to prevent any consequences.
- What Brands are the top bike riding gloves manufacturer in India?
Now the Indian market has many bike riding gloves manufacturers in India, and many of them are great in their segment. If you want to choose a reputed brand and don’t want to deal with further specs, then you can go with any of the below-given brands –
- J VON
All these brands are known for their excellent build quality with bike riding gloves, premium features and great value for money deal aspects.
We understand that you might be confused with which Riding Gloves you should go with. We wish that the Riding Gloves that we described above will prove to be a great help for you. They are all loved by many people across India, and this is the reason why we included and added them to our work. For knowing all the information about these Riding Gloves does not forget to check each product.
Also, you should not miss reading the pros and cons that we have mentioned right after the description of each product.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.
- Best Buy Bike Riding Gloves Under 1000 INR
- How to Choose The Best Riding Gloves in India
- Bike Riding Gloves Frequently Asked Questions