Chhattisgarh is located in the central part of India and it is an area which is yet to develop fully. This means that the price of land is relatively cheaper when compared to the price of land in other parts of the country which are highly developed. One fact is that Chhattisgarh is going to experience development in upcoming years as the government is trying hard to skill people and lead the development. One thing that you must know is that today it is hard to find the village which is not yet electrified. This means that the development is certainly happening.
Where can you invest money if you are speculating development? Well, we have an answer to this and the best investment option would be the property market. Today, you can easily invest in property and get good returns out of it if you choose to invest in Chhattisgarh. In addition to this, you can also make this your retirement fund as it is a safe investment to make.
Now, one thing that you need to check before purchasing the land is that you need to go through the land records of the property that you are interested in. We are going to talk about the benefits of checking the land records in the next section. So let us move on from here.
Advantages of Checking Land Records in Chhattisgarh
Today the land record is available digitally and that is itself a great advantage for the people. It takes just a couple of minutes to check the land records but it promotes a lot of transparency. Many times people fall into a bad deal wherein they end up purchasing the property with a liability on it or a disputed property. This can lead to a great amount of financial loss but you would be glad to know that all this is avoidable if you just check the land records on the government portal. Their records are now available online and this is a great advantage since you do not have to worry about going to the government office to check the land records.
Steps to Check Land Records in Chattisgarh
You can follow the steps listed below to check all the details.
- There is a dedicated website to check the land records in Chattisgarh. The link to the website is https://bhuiyan.cg.nic.in/ and you need to visit the website to start checking the land records.
- Once you are on the website, check the right side of the page and you will see an option with the heading ‘See a Brief Overview of Khasra Panchalan & Khatauni (B-1). Clicking on this option will take you to a new page.
- On this new page, choose the search criteria that you would like to choose. Once you make the selection, you will get the options to select District, Tehsil and Village. Enter the details there to move forward.
- You will now be prompted to enter more details on the page. Once you enter the details, the properties matching the criteria will be displayed. You need to select the property for which you would like to check the land records.
- Select the property and all the details regarding the specific property will be displayed on your screen.
What are Other Services Offered?
Apart from offering services to check the land record, the website offers a few more services. One of this service includes the facility to check the map of the land. You can also apply to get the digitally certified copy of records. Since there are several funds launched by the government, the page can also help you in finding the information about some of those schemes which are applicable to the property in Chhattisgarh. You can also choose to create an ID here and availdifferent types of services.
The website offers an interactive view to get the information that you need. The main advantage here is that all the information is available on your desk without you having to get up and visit any place.
Do make sure that you check the land records before purchasing the property and if any of your friend or relative is purchasing the property then share this link with them.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.