In all the private schools, around 25% of the seats are actually reserved for students under the EWS category. Students belonging to the Economically Backward Sections of the society apply for these seats every year and are selected through a lucky draw. Since the entire process is computerized, you can expect that there will be no foul candidature and you can be assured that the lottery system is fair and square. In order to check the EWS admissions result online, you need to visit the following website:
www.edudel.nic.in. in case of any doubts, you are free to even call on their helpline numbers which are:
specific number of seats are available for different classes-nursery, pre-school, KG, and standard one. All the test results are announced in a series of two to three list. When the lists come out, the only thing which you have to do is search and select.
You can directly visit this link: http://edustud.nic.in/mis/studentadmission/frmEwsResultAllotmentforPublicParticular.aspx
- In First field just enter the registration no.
- In second field enter the date of birth of your kid.
Now click on the submit button the result will be appeared
Please note: here is the first draw result link: http://www.edudel.nic.in/welcome_folder/ews_result_2019_20.pdf
As per latest update the ews second draw list will be announced after 28th may 2019.
The selected candidates will also get sms on their registered mobile number about the selection details with school name.
The following is the Criteria for Admissions:
- If you are applying for pre-school or nursery, the child should be somewhere between three to five years of age
- For KG admissions, the child should be aged between four years to six years of age
- For admissions in the seventh standard, the child should be somewhere between five years to seven years.
- You must have all the required documents for admission like income certificate for ews category and sc/st certificate for DG category for handicap you need a medical certificate from a government authority.
What Do You Need to Do After Selection?
Once you see your name on the list, ensure that you complete the admission process within the stipulated time. All the required documents need to be submitted as well. Failure to do this, will result in the cancellation of your candidature. Post this the selection is final and you shall get all the dates of joining, and others.