It has been long since the government discontinued the direct subsidies on LPG connections. As per the new rule, the people had to apply for subsidy once and depending on the eligibility criteria, the subsidy was then credited to their bank account. This came under the scheme name called Direct Benefit Transfer and the main purpose behind this new procedure was to plug in the leakage in subsidy.
In addition to this, there are many users who voluntarily gave up their subsidy as well. Today, if you have a gas connection then you can certainly apply for subsidy by contacting your LPG Service Provider.
These subsidies are processed under PAHL scheme and you must also know the process flow. So, when you order the gas cylinder, you need to make the complete payment of the tariffs. In 3 working days, the subsidy amount is then credited to your bank account which is seeded to your gas connection. It should be noted that you must be enrolled for PAHL Scheme to avail this benefit. Once this is done, you are ready to get the subsidy.
There are cases when the subsidy got delayed because of some system issues and in such a case, you need to check the status of the subsidy online and then take action accordingly.
To help you further, we have listed the process to check the subsidy for Indane, HP and Bharat Gas Connection. We have listed the online as well as the offline process to check the details. So, let us now check out the steps.
How to Check LPG Gas Subsidy Status for Indane Gas, HP Gas, or Bharat Gas Online?
Here are the steps to check the status of the subsidy online
- To check the status, you need to visit the website of your gas service provider. Do not worry if you are not having the official links of these websites as we have listed the links below
- Indane Gas – https://indane.co.in/
- HP Gas – https://myhpgas.in/
- Bharat Gas – https://my.ebharatgas.com/
- Once you are on the homepage, you need to find the link to PAHL portal from these websites. Click on the link and you will be redirected to the PAHL Page of the website. You can navigate to the page by clicking on Join PAHL portal.
- Now, on the next page, you will notice an option for checking the status of PAHL or DBTL. You need to click on this option to check the status of the subsidy
- Once you click on the option, you will be redirected to the new page and you will be asked for the details to check the status of the subsidy. Here, you can enter the details like Aadhaar Number or you can login to the portal using LPG Provider Login Credentials.
- Once you submit the details, you will come across another option where you need to click again to check the status of the DBTL or PAHAL. Click on the status and you can then select the order for which you want to know the subsidy status.
This was the process to check the status of the LPG subsidy online. You can access this website on laptops, iPad, computers and even phones. You can also install the application for these gas connection providers as most of them have integrated this as a standard feature for people. If you are still not comfortable in checking the status online then do not worry as there is also another way to check the status of the Subsidy offline. In the next section, we are going to talk about this offline process.
How to Check LPG Gas Subsidy Status for Indane Gas, HP Gas, or Bharat Gas Offline?
There are multiple ways to check the status of the subsidy offline. To do so, you can check out the information below.
- The first and the easiest way to check the status is to call on the toll-free number for PAHL. There is one common number for that. The contact number is 1800 233 3555. You can dial in on this number, enter the combination of IVR options and check the detailed status of LPG Subsidy. If required, you can raise a complaint as well with the agent on the phone.
- You can also check the status of the subsidy by calling the company or the distributor directly. You must have the number mentioned on the connection card. Checkout the number and call Indane, HP or Bharat Gas to get the exact status of the subsidy.
- The last method is to visit the distributor. Yes, you can also visit your distributor and check the status of the LPG Subsidy. This is certainly possible if your distributor is located near your house. If this is not the case then you may want to just call the distributor or the toll-free number to get the details.
This was all about checking the subsidy status for your gas connection. We hope that the instructions will help you in getting clear information. Apart from this, it should be noted that if you feel that your subsidy is stuck then you can raise a complaint as well. You can raise the complaint online via a service provider website. To raise a complaint, click on Join PAHL and then click on raise PAHL related Grievance or Complaints. From there, you can enter the information and raise a complaint.
It is also possible to raise a complaint using an offline process wherein you can call your distributor and get the complaint in place. For any other information, please reach out to your LPG service provider directly.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.