The Jnana Bhumi scholarship scheme was introduced by Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu to uplift students from backward ward categories. This scholarship scheme unlike most of the scholarship scheme out there is available for only the residents of Andhra Pradesh. The scholarship is made available for those students who want to pursue higher studies but the financial background is not favorable. The Andhra Pradesh state government finances the entire scholarship scheme to less privileged classes students inside the state.
In order to avail the scholarship, the students should prove eligible and should then login to the Jnana Bhumi website.
About Jnana Bhumi Scholarship Scheme
- Only one child from a family is eligible to receive the scholarship
- Once a student is added to the scholarship or once if the student were awarded the scholarship then, there would be no renewal.
- Unlike most of the scholarship schemes, a student pursuing PG diploma course with a duration of one and a half and one year is eligible for the Jnana Bhumi scholarship.
- Students pursuing Certified Public Accountant, Certified Portfolio Manager in the US are also eligible to get this scholarship.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must belong to any one categories SC, ST, and OBC and the parental income per annum should be less than INR 2 lakhs.
- If the applicant belongs to BC, EBC, or disabled welfare and if the parental per annum income is less than one lakh, he/she is eligible for this scholarship.
- The student should have a minimum attendance of 75% in the previous year.
- Only one student from a family is eligible to get the scholarship.
Documents required for applying for the scholarship
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook of the student
- Caste certificate
- Parents UID numbers
- Ration card
- Income certificate
JnanaBhumi Scholarship Application Process
If the applicant is eligible, then the applicant can fill in the application form online and acquire the scholarship with ease. PS: Keep all the documents scanned so that you could attach the document while filling in the form.
Step 1: Open your mobile/laptop/PC web browser
Step 2: Navigate to the official website of Jnana Bhumi or click here to go directly to the page https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Step 3: In the homepage, you will find an option “Pre-Matric Registration Form 2019-2020” or “Post-Matric Registration Form 2019-2020”. Click any appropriate option
Step 4: Once you click the option, you will find a fill-up form on the screen now. Enter all the details as requested on the form.
Step 5: While filling up the form, you will find an option to upload documents, click the option and upload documents.
Step 5: Once you are done with filling up the form and uploading the documents, verify the details and then submit the application form.
Step 6: After submitting the form, you will receive a registration number in the confirmation page. Click to download, save, and print the confirmation page.
Keep the page safe for future use.
Follow all the steps as mentioned above to register and acquire the Jnana Bhumi scholarship. The eligibility criterion and other details will help you navigate with ease.
Other Scholarship Lists
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.