Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank is at the core of Maharashtra banking industry and it is also one of the largest co-operative banks in India. It has a wide reach and a deep penetration. There is hardly any village where Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank has not reached yet. The bank is known for financial soundness or capital adequacy. In addition to this, the bank is also listed in the Schedule II list of RBI Act of 1934.
The bank is also in the process of modernizing and it has started rolling out modern services to the people. The first step that it took is to launch a mobile banking app for the people. It surveyed among its customers and found out that the Mobile Banking app helps in serving the customers better when compared to the net banking app. This is because of the fact that mobile banking app is easier to use and you do not need a computer for using the app. Moreover, the app can help you in providing all the necessary functions as well.
Steps to Register for Mobile Banking in Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank
In this section, we are going to talk about the registration process for the Mobile Banking app for Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank. The only requirement here is that you need a smartphone which can support the app and your mobile number should be linked to the bank account. So, here are the rest of the steps
- To begin the process, start by installing the app on your phone. The download link of the mobile app is listed below
- Once the app has been downloaded and installed, initialize the app. You will notice three buttons the app. Click on New User Registration to proceed ahead.
- Now, tap on Agree button and enter your 16 digit account number along with a mobile number. Once you enter these 2 details, you will be asked to verify your identity by uploading a document number.
- So, to verify the identity, select a document type and enter the document ID before clicking on the submit button. This can easily be done with the help of PAN Number.
- In the next step, you will be asked to set an MPIN. This is relatively easy and you can simply set a 4 digit PIN which will help you in login. Similarly, select a TPIN as well.
With this, the registration process will complete. You can now login to the app easily. All you need to do is that you need to initialize the app and enter your MPIN. You will be taken to the dashboard screen of the account.
In case of any issues, you can contact the bank on the toll-free number 1800 222 311. They will help you with troubleshooting the issue. Apart from this, you can also check out the complete guide for using the mobile banking app by clicking on the link.
This is the complete user manual for the mobile banking app.