Srikalahasti temple is a holy one located in the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. This temple is always crowded with people. The crowd is mainly for the Rahu Ketu pooja throughout the year. People from various corners of the world accumulate in this temple. Rahu Ketu pooja, must always be performed outside the temple but within the temple premises. If you want to offer prayers or worship in this temple for Rahu ketu pooja you need not carry any pooja materials. The temple will supply all. You can pay for the same.
Pooja timings of Srikalahasti temple rahu ketu
Here you will get in detail about the pooja timings of Srikalahasti temple rahu ketu. Let us try to explore it.
|1||Gomatha Pooja||Rs 50||Inside temple||5.00 am to 5.30 am|
|2||Archana||Rs 25||Inside temple||6.00 am to 9.00 am|
|3||Rahu Ketu Pooja||Rs 500||Sri Krishna Devpraya Mandapam||6.00 am to 6.00 pm|
|4||Special Kala Sarpa Nivarana Pooja||Rs 750||Gnanambika Mandapam||6.00 am to 6.00 pm|
Puja timings for seven days
In this part, you will get the exact timing for Srikalahasti temple rahu ketu for seven days.
|SL. No||Day||Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu best puja timings|
|1||Sunday||4.30pm to 6.00 pm|
|2||Monday||7.30 am to 9.00 am|
|3||Tuesday||3.00 pm to 4.30 pm|
|4||Wednesday||12.00 pm to 1.30 pm|
|5||Thursday||1.30pm to 3.00 pm|
|6||Friday||10.30 am to 12.00 pm|
|7||Saturday||9.00 am to 10.30 am|
You have to be present within the temple premises to offer pooja on a specific day. If you fail to arrive by this time, it is tough to get a chance for the second time.
Mandatory rules to maintain for Srikalahasti rahu ketu pooja:
You have to keep some rules before offering pooja in this temple. It is compulsory to keep it.
- The day before the pooja, you must not sleep on the floor. This is mandatory, and you should maintain it.
- On the next day, take a fresh bath and try reaching the temple before Abhishekam with milk. Soon after this, try doing Pradakshinam three times before the idol.
- After Abhishekam, you must try to perform the Rahu Ketu Kala Sarpa Dosha Pooja. It will help you if you performed this pooja.
- On the accomplishment of the Rahu Ketu pooja, you must try offering two or three meals to the poor. You will get many of them before the temple.
- Now you can leave for the hotel. Take a bath after reaching the hotel, but do not throw the clothes.
If you want to get the ticket, try reaching the temple one or two hours before the pooja. If you are thinking of offering pooja for Rs 2,500, Rs 3,000 or above, you can reach the temple thirty minutes before the pooja. For Rahu Ketu pooja, the temple remains over-crowded on Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday. It is better to reach the temple in time. It might take some time for the pooja.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.