Many men love to have a full beard, but not all are blessed with such a beard. For some people, it looks stubble, stiff, and not at all attractive. For some men, the beard grows just like that, and they are tired of trimming them off. But for the others, it is like next to impossible. There are many reasons for not have proper beard growth like drinking, poor diet, lack of proper sleep, stress, the problem with genes, or low testosterone can also be a reason for it. But irrespective of the reason behind the stiff and stubble beard, if you wish to grow a soft and fuller beard, the best solution is to use beard growth oils. They are the present trend in young men who wish to have a good beard, and there are several beard growth oil brands available in India to suit the needs of the young men.
But some men are still very confused about whether the beard growth oils are safe to use or not. This is a tough question to answer, but if you are paying a little attention to the product you are choosing, you can use them with confidence. You need to check out whether it contains any harmful chemicals. If not, then it is good to go. Some beard growth oils can be used for the growth of mustache as well. This is one of the best advantages that you can enjoy with beard growth oil. The next thing that worries you the most is which brand to pick when there are so many brands available in India.
To save you that hassle, we have come up with ten best beard growth oils in India. The list has been composed after considering several factors that the oil needs to have. But the best part about this list is they are all under Rs 500 and good for those who just want to try them to check if they are working or not. Nobody is willing to spend a lot of money on a product about which they have no idea at all. So, this list can be a savior for you.
Best Beard Growth Oil in India
Have a look at the best selling beard growth oils in India
1. UrbanGabru beard Oil: Growth | Softener | Conditioner
If you are having a stubble beard and want to grow it properly, then UrbanGabru Beard Oil is a great choice. It will not just help in proper growth of the bread, but will also nourish and make the beard soft. This formula is great on any skin. It will not leave any itching or irritating sensation on the skin after you apply it. Grooming the beard can take a lot of time for you if the beard is very stiff. But with the help of this beard growth oil, you will be able to make it soft, and hence grooming gets easy. All you need to do is take a very small amount of this oil and rub it slightly on the beard and mustache area. Your beard will start growing healthily and softer as well.
- It is made using 100 percent natural oils.
- You will be able to see results in a very short time.
- It comes in a 30 ml pack, which is easy to carry along with you.
- It does not just grow a beard, but it also makes it soft and nourishes it.
- It is not suitable for all skin types.
2. Ustraa Beard Growth Oil for Men
If you are looking for an oil that can help in faster beard hair growth, then you should check out Ustraa Beard Growth Oil for Men. When compared to many similar products, this product was able to show 40 percent more hair growth in a test conducted by GKV Bio. It is a unique and effective formula that can help grow the beard, strengthen it, nourish it, and also repairs it. Any problem related to the beard can be solved with the help of this single oil. There are eight different kinds of oils like Almond oil, Argan oil, Acai Berry Oil, Watermelon seed oil, Gooseberry oil, Avocado oil, Olive oil, and Castor oil. All these oils together are going to take care of your beard and make it soft. The hair follicles also get stronger due to the Vitamin E present in this oil.
- The oil is suitable for all skin types.
- It contains eight different oils for your beard growth.
- It does not contain any harmful chemicals in it.
- It is not at all sticky.
- The smell of the beard oil is a bit odd.
3. Bombay Shaving Company Beard Growth Oil For Men
Bombay Shaving Company Beard Growth Oil For Men is another good oil that is formulated for beard growth. This oil contains four different essential oils that can help in the healthy growth of a beard. It will nourish and strengthen the hair follicles. The best part about this oil does not create a new problem like pimples or acne. Usually, when you are using excess oil on the skin, then it can lead to acne or pimples, but this oil does not. You can take a small amount the oil and apply it to the beard. You can now leave it like that, and you are done. The best part about the oil is it acts fast, and you will be able to see results faster. It is a very lightweight formula, but still one of the most effective oils in the Indian market.
- Only natural ingredients are used in the making of this oil.
- It comes in a non-sticky formula, which makes it easy to apply.
- No problem with acne or pimples. It will fight them.
- It has an amazing smell.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It takes very long to show proper results.
4. Beardo Godfather Lite Beard and Moustache Oil
If you are looking for single oil that can work on both mustache and beard, then here we have Beardo Godfather Lite Beard and Moustache Oil. It comes in a small 50 ml pack, which is easy to carry. With the help of this oil, you will be able to make your mustache and beard look beautiful and manageable. It is not easy to manage your beard if it is stiff and stubborn. So, use this oil not just to grow the beard but also to help you manage it well. It becomes frizz-free, and that means it is manageable. It contains Hibiscus, which is very useful to control itching and give you a soothing effect when you apply the oil. It also has Amla, which can help in proper hair growth and coconut oil for stopping the breakage of hair and rejuvenate the hair follicles.
- It has a very unique and good fragrance.
- It comes in a travel-friendly pack.
- It can help in the growth of both mustache and beard.
- It moisturizes and nourishes the hair and hair follicles.
- The price of oil is a bit expensive compared to other similar products.
5. The Man Company Beard Growth Oil
Another bestselling product in the Indian market is The Man Company Beard Growth Oil. It is made using just the natural ingredients and nothing else. It has Thyme and Almond in it, which makes it work very well towards the beard growth. It also has Vitamin E in it, and it can help in making the hair soft. Along with that, the beard hair starts to shine in just a few days of its use. The hair and the hair follicles are nourished from the roots to stimulate the proper growth of hair. It makes the skin soft without any blemishes. If you are having a fizzy and curly beard, which is not at all under your control, it will now get into your control. If you have the problem of dryness or dandruff in the beard hair, even that problem will be solved.
- It is made using only natural ingredients.
- The beard oil is paraben-free.
- It promotes the growth of hair and conditions it as well.
- The thyme present in the oil makes it smell well.
- It can be used for all skin types.
- It comes in a pocket-friendly price tag.
- It can cause skin breakout.
6. Man Arden 7X Beard Oil
Man Arden 7X Beard Oil is available in different flavors, and that is the reason it is one of the best products under beard oils. For the overall health of the mustache and beard, you need to use this beard oil. When you start using this beard oil, you will be able to get rid of the itching problem that you face near the beard and mustache area. It will help in making the beard hair soft so that it becomes more manageable. It is a non-sticky formula, and hence it does not leave a sticky residue at all. It will not work on the outside of the beard and make it soft. Rather it works from inside and tries to repair the underlying problem so that you will be able to see proper hair growth after using this oil. It has seven powerful ingredients, and they are all-natural so that you will not have any kind of problem.
- It is made using seven ingredients for the best results.
- It does not just make the beard grow, but it also repairs the problem that caused it.
- It can reduce the itchiness in the beard area.
- If you have sensitive skin, then you should not use this oil.
7. Mountainor Beard, mustache and hair growth oil
Here is an all-rounder for your beard, hair, and mustache, Mountainor Beard, mustache, and hair growth oil. It is not just oil that can help in the growth of the beard, but it can also help in the conditioning of the hair. It has Evening Primrose oil and Vitamin E, which will help in making the skin smooth and reduce itchiness. Along with that, if you are having the problem of split-ends, this oil is going to help you solve the problem. The oil is a very lightweight formula, and hence it gets absorbed very quickly into the skin. When it is absorbed faster, the results also start showing faster. It is free from any chemical or parabens that can cause damage to your skin. It is made using just natural ingredients and oils. It is very safe to use by anyone.
- It does not contain any chemicals that can harm you.
- It has vitamin E to nourish the beard hair.
- It comes with evening Primrose oil that can help in reducing the itchiness.
- It is a lightweight formula and hence gets absorbed quickly.
- No cons so far.
8. Spruce Shave Club Advanced Beard Growth Oil
Usually, the beard growth oils are made using essential oils, and so is Spruce Shave Club Advanced Beard Growth Oil. It has Almond oil, Argan oil, Jojoba Oil, and Coconut oil. These oils will not just nourish the hair, but will also help in the faster growth of the beard. The oil will nourish the roots of your beard. With that, the roots get stronger and will help in promoting the healthy growth of the beard. Even proper blood circulation will help in proper growth of the beard hair, and this oil is going to do that for you. It also hydrates the hair follicles and makes sure that the beard hair grows thicker. Thin and weak hair will not stay for a long time, and hence you will need thicker hair. It can be used for any skin type.
- It has eight essential oils in it.
- It even has onion oil for better results.
- It is made using organic and natural ingredients only.
- It is available at a very affordable price.
- It shows results faster.
- It can be used only for a beard and not a mustache.
9. Organo Gold Beard Growth Oil
Organo Gold Beard Growth Oil is very useful for making your beard very manageable. A man like has a thick beard, but it always stays stubbed for some man. So, if you want to get rid of such a situation, you will have to use this oil. It is not going to just work towards the growth of the facial hair, but will also help towards nourishing the hair follicles so that the hair keeps growing the same way. You need not have to worry about the oil, as it is made using only natural ingredients and does not show any kind of side effects on you. You will not have the problem of itching or scratching your beard due to dryness caused by other oils. It also has Vitamin E, which can help in making the hair soft and manageable. So, no more worries about the thin and frizzy beard.
- It has different essential oils that work on beard growth.
- It nourishes the hair follicles for proper hair growth.
- It reduces dryness and itchiness of the beard area.
- It makes beard hair soft and manageable.
- It is a bit sticky.
10. Men Deserve Beard & Hair Growth Booster Oil
Lastly, we have Men Deserve Beard & Hair Growth Booster Oil. It is made using just natural oils that are safe and help in the growth of the beard hair. It does not have any parabens or mineral oil, which are not safe for you. It focuses on the natural hair growth process in the body and promotes beard hair growth. This way, you will be able to enjoy a fuller beard, which is soft and manageable. It also has Olive oil that conditions the hair follicles, and that promotes hair growth. Scratchy and dry skin is not at all a problem anymore as this oil is going to take care of that as well. It is a natural formula, and hence anyone can use it without any worries. It is suitable for all skin types. Just apply a small amount of the oil on the beard area and leave it to do the magic for you.
- It has natural oils and no parabens.
- It does not contain any mineral oils.
- It conditions and nourishes the hair follicles for better hair growth.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It is more like some liquid than oil.
How to Buy Best Beard Growth Oil in India
Every man wants to grow a thicker beard for a handsome look. But it can be confusing to get the right beard growth oil out of many options in the market. Here are some important factors to guide you to purchase the right beard growth oil according to your preferences.
- Carrier Oil Quality:
Carrier oil is an essential ingredient of any beard growth oil. It is beneficial for skin and beard. So the beard growth oil should have high-quality carrier oil to improve your beard quality. Also, make sure that the beard oil has at least 95% to 99% carrier oil.
These oils are also capable of making the rough beards smoother and eliminate beard dandruff. Therefore, look for beard growth oils that come with natural carrier oils to ensure high performance.
- Consider Your Skin And Hair Type:
The beard growth oil that you are going to buy should match your skin and hair type to stimulate bear growth. Usually, the facial hair and skin of every man are different and should be taken care of properly. If the beard growth oil doesn’t suit your skin type, then it can cause itching, acne, and other issues on your skin. Therefore, look for lightweight beard growth oils that that suit your skin and hair type to ensure appropriate performance.
- Safety Standards:
In the market, you can find beard growth oils from different brands, out of which choosing the right one could be difficult. Thankfully, you can look for the safety standards that the beard oil has and buy that to experience better performance.
- First, check the ingredient level on the product and make sure the ingredients are natural and beneficial. If there is no ingredient level on the product, then you can avoid that product.
- Make sure not to purchase cheap oils because it will have chemical ingredients that will damage your skin and hair. Natural oils are good for skin and beard.
- Check whether the oil is ISO standard or not. The ISO standard oils are safe and reliable to use.
- Colored beard growth oils will dye your beard over time. If you don’t want to dye your beard, then you can opt for natural oils that are light golden or brown in color.
- Check The Bottle Design:
Although some people will think that this point is not essential, you can consider this point to apply the oil on your beard conveniently. Some common type bottle designs are dropper cap, pump dispenser, and restrictor valve. Check these designs and pick the right one for your application.
The most common ingredients used in beard growth oils are essential oils. Some usual essential oils used for hair care are almond, apricot, avocado, jojoba, coconut, etc. So, make sure the beard growth oil has these oils to improve your beard health. The essential oils can also improve the lifespan and efficiency of the beard oil. Also, you will need to ensure that the oil doesn’t have any chemical ingredients that are harmful to your skin and hair.
There are so many advantages of using beard growth oil like it works in a very natural way by improving the growth of the cells that are responsible for the beard growth. The beard hair becomes soft and manageable. It usually contains natural oils only lie Jojoba oil, Avocado Oil, Argan Oil, Tea tree oil, Almond oil, and a few other oils as well. Having a well-grown beard will always make you look handsome and complete. The above list contains all the best beard growth oils under Rs 500, and you can pick any one of them.
With these oils, you will not be disappointed as long as you are using it as per the instructions of the manufacturer. So, just get yourself the best beard growth oil and get that handsome look.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.