Are you looking for the best refrigerators under Rs 15000 in India? Then you landed on the right page. We have a lot of information about it in this article. It is almost next to impossible to survive without a refrigerator, especially in countries like India, and that is because of the climate here. We have too hot summers in India. You store your food, fruits, vegetables, and drinks in the refrigerator so that they will remain fresh for a long time. When you leave the food outside for a long time or during the night, there are many chances that the food will spoil or start smelling bad. It is a total waste of money, time, and food as well. Also, it is always good for working people to prepare food in advance if they cannot find time in the evening for cooking. In such situations, you prepare the food in advance or at least chop the veggies and keep them ready for the evening so that you need not have to waste a lot of time after you reach home. So, where can you store those chopped veggies or cooked food? Your refrigerator will make sure that the food is fresh even when you get home late.
With most advanced refrigerators, you will be able to enjoy many other benefits apart from just storing the food. You will be able to make ice cubes in just a few minutes, make some fresh drinks, and a lot more. Refrigerators are available in all budgets, and your budget will decide the features that you will be able to enjoy and the capacity of the refrigerator. If you are looking for a refrigerator in Rs 15,000, then this article is for you. We have some of the best refrigerators from India under Rs 15,000. They come in different sizes and capacities so that you can pick one that suits your requirements. You will be able to find refrigerators with some amazing designs and prints on them to make your kitchen or dining hall look attractive. It is now your choice to decide which is the best fridge for your home after going through the list of these best ten refrigerators in India.
So, let us get started with the list…
Best Buy Fridge Below Rs 15000
There are so many refrigerator brands available in India, and we have filtered the best ten fridges to make sure that you take home the best fridge. Have a look at the best ten refrigerators in India…
1. LG 190 L 4 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
Let us start the list with one of the best refrigerator brands in India, LG. We have LG 190 L 4 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator. The design of the refrigerator is the best part of it. It comes with beautiful flowers printed on the front door, and that makes it a very attractive fridge for any kind of house. It is a 4 star rated inverter direct cool refrigerator. When the star rating is high, you will be able to save a lot of money on your energy bill. As it is a direct-cool fridge, there will not be any fluctuation in the cooling levels.
The capacity of this refrigerator is 190 liters, and hence it is suitable for a family with two to three persons. It is easily compatible with the inverters, and hence even if you are having the problem of power-fluctuations or power cuts in your area, you need not have to worry about it. It can be used without a stabilizer as well. The shelves in the fridge are made using toughened glass, and hence they stay strong and spill-proof for a long time. It comes with a single door and is made of durable steel material. It comes with a one-year warranty on the entire product and a 10-year warranty on the compressor.
- It comes with a 4-star rating.
- It is made using premium quality steel.
- It does not make any noise when it is operated.
- It is an energy-efficient model.
- It is compatible with inverters as well.
- It comes with a one-year warranty on the product.
- You get a 10-year warranty for the compressor.
- Its capacity is just 190 liters and not suitable for large families.
2. Samsung 192 L 2 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
A brand that does not need any kind of introduction is Samsung. Here we have the Samsung 192 L 2 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator. It comes in a very attractive Saffron Red color. This refrigerator comes with a beautiful design on the front door. Usually, people always go for plain refrigerators, but this is different from those simple designs. It has a stand that comes with a drawer for storing some vegetables like onions and potatoes. The back of the fridge is covered, and there is no worry about it. The handle of the fridge comes with a chrome finish.
The capacity of the refrigerator is 192 liters and comes with a two-star rating. It is suitable for only small families with two to three members. As it is two-star rated, it will consume a lot of energy. It has a single door but looks very beautiful. There will be a lot of space for storing your food items, vegetables, fruits, and other items as well. You get a separate freezer for storing dairy products and ice creams. You will have to do the defrosting manually, and hence it can be a problem. It comes with a one-year warranty on the refrigerator and a ten-year warranty on the compressor.
- It is available in Saffron Red color.
- There is a beautiful print on the front door.
- It comes with a drawer stand at the bottom for potatoes and onions.
- The handle comes in chrome finish.
- The shelves are made of glass.
- You get a separate freezer for storing drinks, ice creams, and making ice cubes for drinks.
- It has a one-year warranty on product and ten years on compressor.
- It has a two-star rating, which consumes a lot of energy.
- You need to defrost it manually.
3. Haier 195 L 4 Star Direct-Cool Single-Door Refrigerator
Haier 195 L 4 Star Direct-Cool Single-Door Refrigerator is another best refrigerator under Rs 15,000 in India. It is available in Dazzle steel color and has a capacity of 195 liters capacity. If you are a small family or have space issues, this is the right size. It comes with a direct cooling feature and that ensure there is no interruption in cooling. The best feature of this refrigerator is one-hour icing. That means you will be able to make ice in just one hour. If there is any party at home, you need not have to worry about ice as you can make it easily in an hour. The fridge area is 195 liters, and you get a freezer area of 19 liters. A lot of food, fruits, vegetables can be easily placed inside the fridge.
It has a four-star rating, and that means you can save on your power bill. When compared to similar fridges with a two-star rating, you may have to spend a few extra bucks when you are buying it. But you will be able to save on the energy bill as long as you are using it. It comes with toughened glass shelves and an anti-fungal gasket. It can work even without a stabilizer, and hence you need not have to buy a stabilizer.
- It is available dazzle steel color.
- The capacity of the refrigerator is 195 liters.
- It has a direct cooling technology feature.
- It comes with super-fast icing technology and can make ice in just one hour.
- You get a freezer of 19 liters capacity.
- It has a four-star rating and saves you on energy bills.
- It can run without a stabilizer.
- It comes with a one-year warranty on the refrigerator and a ten-year warranty on the compressor.
- The trays are fixed and hence cannot be changed.
4. Godrej 190 L 5 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
The next product on the list is Godrej 190 L 5 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator. There are several home appliances from the brand Godrej. They are best in making quality products that last for a very long time. If you are looking for a small refrigerator that is sufficient for two to three members, then this is the best choice. It is available in Breeze Wine color and flower design printed on it. It comes with a single door and perfect for those who have space issues. It has a direct cooling feature and also a very economical design for your house.
The capacity of this fridge is 190 liters and comes with a five-star rating. A five star is the top rating, and you will be able to save a lot with this rating. They are a bit expensive compared to the other low star rated fridge but consume very less energy. It uses an inverter compressor and does not make any kind of noise when you are using it. You will have to defrost it manually. The shelves of the fridge are made using toughened glass and will last for a very long time. It can run even on home inverters, and hence power issues are no longer a problem. You get a one-year warranty on the product and a 10-year warranty on the compressor. You will receive a warranty card and user manual along with the pack.
- The fridge is made using steel material, and the shelves are made using toughened glass.
- It can work on home inverters as well.
- It has a five-star rating.
- It does not make any noise.
- It comes with a one-year product warranty and a 10-year warranty on the compressor.
- It comes with manual defrosting.
5. Whirlpool 190 L 4 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
Available in Sapphire Radiant blue color, Whirlpool 190 L 4 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator is the choice of many people. This cool color can make any room bright and beautiful. The glowing flower design on the front door will take its beauty to the next level. This is a 190-liter refrigerator with a four-star rating. The handle of the door comes in chrome finish. It is a direct cooling fridge that works without any fluctuations or interruptions. If you do not have an inverter at home and you have a lot of power cuts, you still need not have to worry. It can retain the cooling for up to nine hours. This is the best feature of this refrigerator, and most people love this feature.
You can easily store a lot of food items in the refrigerator, and the bottle storage space is also good. You can place a 3.2-liter water bottle also in the bottle rack, making it more convenient to store juices and drinks. It can work on the home inverter. When there is a power cut, it will automatically connect itself to the home inverter. It does not need a stabilizer for the proper running of the fridge. There is a drawer at the bottom of the fridge that can be used for storing some varieties of vegetables like onions and potatoes. It comes with a ten-year warranty on compressor and one-year warranty on the product.
- It comes in Sapphire radiant blue color with glowing flower print.
- It is a 190-liter fridge.
- It can connect to the home inverter automatically.
- It can retain cooling for nine hours during power cuts.
- The bottle shelves can hold 3.2 liters of water bottles.
- Large vegetable storage box with advanced moisture-locking slider.
- Installation service is not provided.
6. LG 190 L 4 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
Earlier, if you wanted to buy a refrigerator, there were just a few color options available in the market. But now, when you look at the refrigerators in the Indian market, you will be shocked. You can find a fridge in almost all colors, and here is another refrigerator in blue, LG 190 L 4 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator. It is from the LG brand and comes with a beautiful flower design on it. It comes with a 10-year warranty on the compressor and a one-year warranty on the overall product. Warranty of the product is one important feature that you need to check before buying.
It is a four-star rated refrigerator and can save you some money on your energy bills. The same refrigerator was five-star rated in 2019, but now it is four-star only. It is just 190 liters in capacity and suitable for small families or bachelors. You get a large vegetable box with a nice cover. The cover comes with the “Moist and fresh” feature, and that will make sure that the required moisture levels are maintained. The shelves of the fridge are made using toughened glass, and they are spill-proof as well. It can work without a stabilizer even if there are a lot of power fluctuations in your area. The chiller tray is also spacious enough to store dairy products and other food items.
- It is available in blue color with flower design.
- It is a four-star rating fridge.
- It comes with a one-year warranty on the entire product.
- It is a 190-liter refrigerator.
- The shelves are made using toughened glass.
- The chill tray is spacious enough for a lot of food items.
- It makes a lot of noise during operation.
7. Samsung 192 L 3 Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
Samsung 192 L 3 Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator is the next product on the list. This is also a blue color refrigerator with starflower design on it. The cream color flower on the royal blue background looks very elegant. It has a three-star rating and saves energy to some level. The capacity of the refrigerator is 192 liters and is good enough for large families if you use it less or is suitable for only small families or bachelors. You need to defrost it manually, and that is a time-consuming process.
It is has a digital inverter compressor, and hence it will consume less energy. That makes it a durable product and does not make any noise as well. The design of this refrigerator is unique as it comes with an island handle base stand. You can open the drawer below the fridge and store onions or potatoes, which cannot be placed inside the fridge. The trays inside the fridge can be adjusted according to your requirements. The shelves are made using toughened glass and are spill-proof as well. The bottle racks are also spacious enough to store long bottles without any problem. It comes with a 10-day replacement policy and a one-year warranty on the product. You also get a ten-year warranty on the compressor.
- It comes in royal blue color with starflower print on it.
- It is a three-star rated fridge.
- It comes with a digital inverter compressor and saves you energy.
- It does not make any noise.
- The shelves are made using toughened glass and spacious as well.
- You get a 10-day replacement warranty.
- It comes with a 10-year warranty on the compressor.
- It comes with a manual defrosting feature.
8. Haier 195 L 4 Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
We already saw one refrigerator for Haier in this list, and here is one more product from this brand, Haier 195 L 4 Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator. For all those black lovers, here is a refrigerator in black with a nice design in Red. It is a 195-liter refrigerator with a four-star rating. You should always make sure that you are picking a refrigerator with a four or five-star rating so that you will be able to save on your power bills. It comes with a one-hour icing technology, and that will help in making ice cubes in just one hour. People who have parties at home order ice from outside, which is not required anymore. You can make as much as you want for the parties.
The shelves of the fridge are large enough to store the vegetables, fruits, and leftovers. They are also spill-proof toughened glass shelves. There are bottle guards so that the bottles placed in the bottle shelves do not fall off from the shelves. The back of the fridge is covered completely and safe, even if you have kids at home. It can be operated even without a stabilizer and does not cause any problem at all. It comes with anti-fungal gasket and PUF insulation so that the temperature inside the fridge is maintained well. The vegetable storage box is also large.
- It is available in black color with a beautiful design on it.
- It is a 195-liter refrigerator.
- It comes with one-hour icing technology
- You have bottle guards for a bottle to stay safe when you open and close the door.
- It comes with PUF insulation.
- It works without a stabilizer also.
- No cons so far.
9. Godrej 190 L 4 Star ( 2019 ) Direct-Cool Single-Door Refrigerator
Here is another 190 liters refrigerator from Godrej, Godrej 190 L 4 Star ( 2019 ) Direct-Cool Single-Door Refrigerator. It is a model from the last year, but it is still one of the bestselling products in India. Due to its amazing features, many people opt for this refrigerator. It comes in Breeze Wine color and floral print on it. It is a four-star rated refrigerator with stabilizer free operation. It comes with an in-built stabilizer so that you don’t have to spend too much again on a stabilizer. The four-star rating will save you on your power bills.
It is suitable for small families only and is a durable option under Rs 15000 budget. The vegetable box at the bottom of the fridge is big and can help you store a lot of vegetables without any worries. So, you can now stock up vegetables for one week at a time without having to rush to the supermarket every day. The freezer area is 13 liters, and the chill area is 20 liters, which is good enough to store a lot of items. It comes with a single door. The fridge is made using steel metal and is very strong. You receive a user manual and warranty card along with the pack. It comes with a one-year warranty on the product and a 10-year warranty on the compressor.
- It is a four-star rated refrigerator that can help you save some money on the energy bill.
- It comes with an in-built stabilizer.
- You get a large vegetable box for storing vegetables.
- The freezer capacity is 13 liters.
- It has a one-year warranty on the product and a 10-year warranty on the compressor.
- After purchase service is not good.
10. Whirlpool 200 L 4 Star (2019) Direct-Cool Single-Door Refrigerator
The last product on the list is Whirlpool 200 L 4 Star (2019) Direct-Cool Single-Door Refrigerator. It comes in Iris Wine color and floral design on it. It is a four-star rated fridge and is a 2019 model. It has a capacity of 200 liters capacity, and the freezer is 65 liters capacity. If you want something that can make quick ice, then this is the refrigerator that you should look at. It uses a very powerful compressor so that you will be able to make ice in just 60 minutes. You will never run out of ice cubes if you are arranging a party at home.
The shelves of the refrigerator are tough as they are made using toughened glass. You have large bottle storage racks as well. You can store two-liter and one-liter water bottles very easily. You will be able to retain the temperature inside the refrigerator for at least 12 hours, even when there is a power cut at home. You have other racks for storing other packs or items in the refrigerator. It comes with a 10-day replacement policy and a one-year warranty on the entire product. You will also get a 10-years warranty on the compressor. The body of the refrigerator is made using steel and is highly durable. It comes with a user manual and warranty card as well.
- It is a four-star rated refrigerator.
- It has a capacity of 200 liters, and the freezer is 65 liters.
- It comes with a quick ice feature that can make ice in just 60 minutes.
- It can retain temperature for up to 12 hours during power cuts.
- It comes with a 10-day replacement policy.
- It has a one-year warranty on the product and a 10-year warranty on the compressor.
- The post-purchase service is very poor.
How to Buy Best Refrigerator in India Under 15,000 Rs.
There is no doubt that a refrigerator is one of the most important household appliances. If you have decided to buy a refrigerator or want to replace your old one with the new fridge, you need to prefer doing a little bit of research. Dozens of refrigerator options present out there in the market, and that might sound a bit confusing if you don’t know much about buying refrigerators. If you are feeling quite confused while deciding the right type of refrigerator, don’t worry; our detailed buying guide will help you out.
Choose The Right Type As Per The Budget:
When you head over to the market to buy the right type of refrigerator, the one issue that always comes first is choosing the right type per your budget. Well, there are different types of preset like single, double, and even triple door fridge. However, the side-by-side door of refrigerators is also quite popular in the market these days. But it all comes on the budget at the end, and because here we are talking about the budget of around 15 thousand rupees, that’s why you have to look for the right fridge type under this budget. And as per our suggestion, you should go with the single door refrigerator if you are on this type of low budget.
The defrosting may vary from type to type of refrigerators, and if you have selected the single door fridge because of your budget, you might only get the manual defrosting option. Your chosen refrigerator will not be too smart to do the defrosting process automatically; that’s why you have to do it manually. But it would always be the right choice for you to look for a refrigerator that offers automatic defrosting features, even if you have to pay a little bit extra. In the end, it is only the advice; the final decision of buying a refrigerator only depends upon you.
The power consumption directly depends on the compressor that your fridge has; if your fridge has the invert compressor, it will surely consume less energy, but it will perform dramatically well. Not only this, but the invert compressors usually make way less noise as compared to the normal compressor, and it would be a plus point for your fridge if you choose the right one that has an invert compressor. And in case if you don’t want to go through the technical terms, then you should only take a look at the stars that a fridge has. The more the stars your refrigerator has, the more efficient it would be in terms of power consumption.
The last but not least point is the capacity, which is another excellent and highly considerable factor. But let’s keep it simple and understandable, so if you are buying a refrigerator under the price of only 15 thousand rupees, then make sure that it must have at least 190 liters of capacity. If any refrigerator does not fulfill the capacity requirement, we suggest you skip that option and look for any other higher capacity model.
Refrigerator Frequently Asked Questions
- Are double door refrigerator available under the price of INR 15000?
Yes, there are double door refrigerators available under the price of INR 15000, however, we will not recommend purchasing them. Double door refrigerators that come at this price range is not good. If you purchase it, you might regret it in the future.
- Do refrigerator that comes at a price less than INR 15000 last long?
Yes, if you maintain the refrigerator properly and prevent heavy use, then it could last long. However, it could also depend on the power source, the environmental conditions.
- What is the first thing to check if a refrigerator stops working?
If your refrigerator stops working, then you need to check if there is an active power supply to the refrigerator. If yes, then you need to check if the compressor is working, if yes and the refrigerator is not cooling, then you need to consult a technician.
- Are single door refrigerators better than double door refrigerators?
Yes, both double door and single door refrigerators are good. However, a double door has an upper hand over single door refrigerators. Single door refrigerators tend to affect the cooling of the freezer as opening the door reduces the cooling efficiency. On the other hand, is a double door refrigerator, the freezer capacity is almost double and therefore, the regular cooling space is also large. However, if the space available for mounting a double door refrigerator is less, then a single door refrigerator is the best.
- My new refrigerator has started to make some odd vibrating noise, it is normal?
No, most of the refrigerators today, no matter what the price, comes designed to be silent. If your refrigerator is producing noise, then you need to check if there are any loose parts inside or consult a technician. If the refrigerator is new and under a warranty period, ask to replace the refrigerator.
- Which is better replacing a compressor in a refrigerator under price INR 15000 or replacing the refrigerator itself?
You should consider replacing the refrigerator only if the refrigerator is too old, at least 6 or 10-years old. If not, replacing the compressor itself is the best. On the other hand, if most of the parts connected to the compressor need to be replaced with the compressor, then replacing the refrigerator itself would be the best decision.
So, which refrigerator did you like the most from the above list? We have considered a lot of features before preparing this list of products. But it is your requirements that are going to help you make the right choice. We have made a list of the best products, reviews along with pros and cons. Just go through the entire list and then select a few of them from the list of ten products. Now compare the products that you like so that you can decide one best product from the list.
You can choose any refrigerator from the list as all of them are good, and you are going to like it. Without any more delay, get a refrigerator home to enjoy cold drinks and fresh food.
- Best Buy Fridge Below Rs 15000
- 1. LG 190 L 4 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- 2. Samsung 192 L 2 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- 3. Haier 195 L 4 Star Direct-Cool Single-Door Refrigerator
- 4. Godrej 190 L 5 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- 5. Whirlpool 190 L 4 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- 6. LG 190 L 4 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- 7. Samsung 192 L 3 Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- 8. Haier 195 L 4 Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- 9. Godrej 190 L 4 Star ( 2019 ) Direct-Cool Single-Door Refrigerator
- 10. Whirlpool 200 L 4 Star (2019) Direct-Cool Single-Door Refrigerator
- How to Buy Best Refrigerator in India Under 15,000 Rs.
- Refrigerator Frequently Asked Questions