Earlier, when your family members or friends moved to a different state or out of India, it was tough to stay in touch with them. It was possible to talk over phones, but people had to wait for years to see their loved ones. But the latest developments in technology have changed everything. You can stay connected with your loved ones whenever you wish to. You can see them and talk to them with the help of video calls. You can see them at a very reasonable cost, in fact, less than what you paid for the voice calls. This is all possible due to the webcams. You can connect these webcams to your desktops or laptops and make calls with the help of the calling applications.
Webcams are not just to stay connected with your loved ones who are far from you, but they can also be used for your work. If you are working from home, then a webcam can be useful for connecting with your team through video calls. If you have an HD webcam, then you will be able to record with the help of webcams.
With so much demand for webcams, there are so many different brands and models available in the market. They are available for all budgets, and so it gets easy for you to pick a webcam that suits your requirements and your budget. But every range has a number of options for you, and that can be a time taking process. So, if you wish to save some time and find webcams on a low budget, then this article is for you.
Best Buy Webcam Below 1000 INR
Here we have come up with the best five webcams under Rs 1000 in India that you can consider in 2021. They are low in budget, but they work very well. Just read their specifications to make sure that they meet your requirements. That makes it easy to pick the right one without having to waste your money.
Have a look at some of the best webcams under Rs 1000:
1. Quantum QHM495LM 25MP Web Camera
Quantum QHM495LM 25MP Web Camera is one of the bestselling products in India. It is a 25-megapixel camera, and so you will be able to enjoy a very good picture quality with the help of this camera. It comes with a high-quality CMOS sensor, and there is also an inbuilt microphone. The microphone helps in audio calls, and the webcam helps in video calls. That means you will be able to see and talk to your loved ones. The size of the camera is also very small so that you can easily place it wherever you need to.
In this webcam, you will be able to adjust sharpness, brightness, and saturation. It also comes with a snapshot switch option. That will help in taking still photos. You can adjust the angle up to 56 degrees. The frame rate is 30 FPS maximum. It comes with a one-year warranty.
- It comes with a built-in microphone.
- It is small in size for easy use.
- You can adjust the sharpness and brightness of the camera.
- It has a snapshot switch for still photos.
- It comes with a one-year warranty.
- It is not a 25MP webcam, so the picture quality is very low.
2. Zebronics Zeb-Crystal Clear Web Camera with 3P Lens
Zebronics is one of the popular brands in India for many electronic gadgets. This brand is popular in making webcams, speakers, Bluetooth speakers, and many other devices. This webcam from Zebronics comes with a 3P lens. The resolution of the webcam is 640 X 480, which means 30 FPS. There are many amazing features of this web camera that you are going to love for sure. The price of the camera is below Rs 1000 and quite affordable for everyone.
There is an in-built microphone for this web camera, and that can be quite useful for making voice calls. It comes with a night vision feature, which is very useful when you are calling during the night time or in low light. There is a manual switch for LED, and automatic white light adjustment is also possible with this web camera. It comes with a one-year warranty.
- It has a simple clip-on design for easy use.
- It has a 1.3-meter cable.
- The resolution of the webcam is 640 X 480.
- It comes with a night vision feature.
- There is an in-built webcam.
- The resolution of the camera is very bad.
3. Live Tech Store Zoom Webcam
Live Tech Store Zoom Webcam is the next best product that you can consider for your video calls. It can be used for both personal and professional use as well. The quality of the web camera is excellent, and hence there are many people who love using it. The resolution of this web camera is 1280 X 720. 100 W dynamic pixels and 30 FPS speed is offered by this camera. It can capture images and store them in AVI and WMV formats.
The widescreen of the camera is one of the best features of it. It comes with a built-in mic, and that can also reduce unwanted noise from outside. That means you will be able to enjoy a clear and crisp voice when you are on video calls. It also corrects light automatically according to the light in the room where you are using the camera. It can be used with desktops and laptops as well.
- It is a very simple web camera, just plug and play.
- It comes with a noise-reducing mic.
- It has an auto-light correction feature.
- It is suitable for laptops and desktops as well.
- It comes with a one-year warranty.
- The quality of the videos is very bad.
4. BLUELEX HOPPE 1080P HD Webcam
If you are looking for a very simple and easy to use a web camera, then you can check out BLUELEX HOPPE 1080P HD Webcam. You don’t have to install any extra software, drives, or anything else for using this web camera. You can just plug-in and start using it. Any person with very little knowledge or no knowledge about computers can also start using this webcam. It is a 1080 HP webcam and offers you good clarity.
The resolution of the webcam is 1280 X 720 and comes with a built-in microphone. The microphone is capable of reducing noise and absorbing sound as well. It can focus up to 20 mm range. It can be used with operating systems like Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10 as well. It is also compatible with other operating systems. The high-quality camera makes it one of the best options in the present market.
- It is a plug and plays webcam.
- It comes with a high-quality built-in microphone.
- It reduces noise.
- It is suitable for windows and other operating systems as well.
- It is not a 1080 P web camera.
5. Smars® USB 2.0 PC Rotatable HD Web Camera
The last product on the list is Smars® USB 2.0 PC Rotatable HD Web Camera. This is a webcam with good picture clarity, but available at a very low price. Most of the webcams do not require the installation of any drives or software, and this is one of those kinds of webcams. You can just plug and play. It comes with a USB cable, and that is compatible with all desktops and laptops. The resolution of this web camera is 1280 X 720.
This has a noise-reducing and sound-absorbing mic in the webcam. You will be able to use this web camera with different versions of Windows operating systems like Windows Vista, Windows XP2, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and a few other operating systems as well. You can enjoy very clear audio and video with the help of this web camera. It is a rotatable web camera, and hence that adds more benefits to you.
- It is available at a very affordable price.
- It is compatible with multiple operating systems.
- It has a built-in web camera.
- It is a rotatable webcam.
- The webcam does not fit a laptop due to the small clip.
How To Choose the Right Webcam?
- One of the first and foremost things you see with a webcam is the resolution. It is something that forms the major basis for spending on a webcam. A high-resolution webcam will offer better and sharper images in comparison to the normal webcam. A clearer image is most warranted if you are the one who needs to step quite a lot of time at the screensharing and video calls. These days most of the webcams come with high-definition capture options. Look for the ones with a 1080p resolution when going for it.
- Frame Rate
- The next thing that should be on your agenda is the frame rate. It helps to determine the number of frames captured which in turn makes into a consistent image or video outlay. A high frame rate allows for lesser stuttering and freezing. The lowest frame rate required for streaming is 15 fps but this will only result in low-quality streaming. Look for a webcam with a minimum of 30 fps or more to stream a good quality video. High quality would require 60 fps. Gamers and streamers often go for the 60 fps models.
- Lens affects the performance of the webcam as much as the resolution and frame rate. Most of the entry-level webcams come with the plastic-based lens while others come with glass-based ones. Glass based lens has a better performance than the plastic-based ones but tends to cost more. Take note of your budget too while going for it.
- Built-in Microphone
- These days, a built-in microphone is one of the most standard options to come with the webcams. You may have had to go for another microphone earlier but now the quality has substantially improved over time. A built-in microphone is a great thing and should be one of your key pointers in choosing the right webcam. Look for the omnidirectional mic if you want to record every direction around you. You may also look to add a quality-based webcam with good quality mics to help make the best of presentations and more.
- Motion Sense
- Motion sensing is a feature that allows your webcam to become a security system. Some of the webcams these days have incorporated this system into them allowing users to avail themselves of multiple benefits. And this has been widely accepted as a good trait. However, as things stand you also need to bulk up more money than your normal webcam.
- Auto Focus
- The aspect of auto-focus in webcams similar to that of the phone is still quite a few years behind. However, autofocus has become a part of webcams these days. Adding autofocus on webcams has allows the video calls and streams to be focused on the subject precisely than people themselves shifting the webcam to create a focus. The high-end webcams do come with an autofocus feature.
- Special Effects
- This is more of a personal liking than a straightforward pick for the best webcam. Some people love the special effects option and would want that to be incorporated in their webcams while some prefer normal ones. Webcams these days do come with special effects features and users can find one at various price points.
So, which webcam was your favorite from the above list? We have picked every product on the list with a lot of care. It is just that their specifications are different to meet the different needs of different individuals. Make sure you have your requirements clear to save some time and money as well. Go through all the products, and compare each product with the other webcams. This way, you can easily make a choice. So, what are you waiting for? Get the best budget webcam home today!!!
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.