If you are planning to get your children admitted to the school, then its time for you. The admission season for the year 2018 was over and the next batch will start soon in couple of months. Those who belongs to the EWS category should read the specific guidelines for the admission process and hence you need to prepare things before submitting the application form. Check out our article for more details on age limit, eligibility criteria, norms, application date and much more.
- Visit the official website for the EWS category Admission.
- Provide the basic details in addition to the details of your child. Upload the scanned copies of the required documents listed.
- Once you done with the registration process, you will receive the user ID and password to the registered mail Id.
- It lets you choose the school within the range of 1Km from Your house. Apply for the specific school and that’s all.
The admission season for the year 2020 has not released yet. However, the age criteria for this year has released and hence parents are advised to check the age limit as follows.
For Nursery &pre school- child should be between the age of 3 & 5 as on 31st March 2020
For KG and Pre-primary – your child should be between the age of 4 and 6 as on 31st march 2020
For class 1- they should be between the age of 5 and 7 as on March 2020
Opening of online application form:
Last date of submission :
Date of first computerized draw of lots:
The basic eligibility criteria for the admission process is given. Parents are advised to check the eligibility criteria before submitting the application.
- Child should meet the age limit as given,
- The family Income should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
- They should posses supporting documents like Address proof, Aadhaar card, Birth certificate, ID proof.
For more details, parents are advised to visit the official website on the go to avoid any hassle in the last minute.
- As stated by the notification the schools which are Private Recognized Unaided , located at land given by the Government should also admit all the children from Economically weak Section in neighborhood to the extent of 20% in all fresh admissions made in other classes above the entry level.
- In WPC NO. 4607 has observed, seats available on EWS category, Schools which are running on the government land will be filled and they should to develop a mechanism in order to fill the vacant seats.
- Earlier, these schools have been doing the manual procedure for the admission of Economically weak section to 20% in the new admission s 2nd onwards in accordance with the notification.
- Further, as decided before, filling of all such seats which are available under free-ship quota, in the similar way as done in situation of admissions at the entry level classes which are under EWS/DG category.
- “Capitation fee means any kind of donation or contribution or payment other than the fee
- notified by the school”. No school shall collect capitation fee. Anyone who collects this fee will be punishable fine up to 10 times the Capitation charged”.
- A Monitoring Cell shall be established in every district, to redress the queries to online form of EWS/Free-ship Category admission as well as to ensure admission of candidates selected through draw of lots in accordance with instructions and guidelines.
- Also, for any grievance related to admission process, complaints can be registered at http://doepvt.delhi.gov.in or by calling 8800355192 or 9818154069 in office time
- Circular for online application of class Xlth under Freeship/EWS category will be
- provided separately.
Earlier, some private unaided Recognized schools had been following the manual procedure of school admission of students belong to the economically weaker section to the extent of 20% of reserved seat. As per the notification, the department has decided to fill the seats available under free ship quota through the application that it receives online. In the same way, it processes the admission at the entry level classes under EWS/DG category.
Those who resides in Delhi and having the residential proof of Delhi along with the income certificate issued by the Revenue Department of Delhi. They should have all the address proof and other documents with them.
Candidates will be selected for the admission of class 10thin the ration of 1:2. Yes, two candidates will be selected via computerized draw. Then the admission of vacant seat will be finalized by the HOS/principal of allotted school as per the law.All the above things are issued for strict compliance by all concerned.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.