One of the most common medicinal plants that can be found in almost every house these days is Aloe Vera. It is such a fantastic plant that needs no introduction, which is all because of its amazing benefits. It can grow only from 24 inches to 39 inches long, but this small plant can do a lot for you. You can apply it to your face, your hair, and use it like a juice and other ways. There are more than two hundred biologically active components like Minerals, essential vitamins, and also Amino acids as well. In many parts of the world, it is even known with the name of “Lily of the Deserts”.
It clears blemishes, skin injuries, acne on the skin. It helps make your hair soft and nourishing, and you will be able to treat problems like acid reflux. It will also help in detoxifying your body and helps in healthy weight loss as well.
If you have decided to consume it in the form of juice, then there are so many Aloe Vera juice brands in the Indian market. But can you trust all the brands that are available in the market? They claim to be 100 percent pure and useful, but not all of them work well.
Like we just discussed, the Aloe Vera plant is available in almost all houses these days, and if you do not have it in your home garden, you can easily grow it. It does not need a lot of maintenance to make sure that it grows well. So, you can get one and start growing it in your house so that you will be able to make Aloe Vera juice at home itself.
If you do not have any idea about how to make Aloe Vera juice at home, then here is how you can make it by yourself. Usually, in the products that you buy from your supermarket, essential nutrients are missing. So, it is always safe to make it at home.
Here is how you should make Aloe Vera Juice at Home…
There are different ways of making Aloe Vera juice at home, and let us look at a few ideas here…
This Aloe Vera juice is made just out of Aloe Vera Gel and water.
- You should cut the Aloe Vera leaves from the plant.
- You should chop off the thorns from the leaves with the help of a small and sharp knife.
- Now you can cut the latex of the leave of the Aloe Vera. With the help of a small spoon, you should scoop off the gel from the leaves. You can even make sure of the knife tip for scooping the gel.
- You can collect all that gel into a small bowl.
- Now you should make sure that there is no latex remains in the gel that you scooped from the Aloe Vera leaves.
- You should take two spoons of this gel into a blender.
- Blend it well by adding some water to it. You will have to blend it at least for five minutes in slow settings.
- You can even dilute it by adding a little more water or a juice of your choice to make it taste better.
This juice is made using Aloe Vera gel and Orange Juice.
- Just like we did earlier, you will have to cut the Aloe Vera leaves and scoop the Aloe Vera gel from it.
- Now take two spoons of this gel and add it to the blender.
- You need to add one cup or one glass of Orange juice to this gel in the blender.
- Start blending it at a slow speed for a few minutes. It is going to take some time for the gel to blend into the orange juice.
- You can enjoy this juice in the morning for better results.
For those who don’t like orange juice, you can opt for any citrus fruit juice. That will help in making the best Aloe Vera juice.
- Read Also: The Best Aloe Vera Jel In India for Face
This juice is made using Aloe Vera gel and Honey.
- Just like we did in the first recipe, you will have to cut the Aloe Vera leaves and scoop the Aloe Vera gel from it.
- Add a little amount of this Aloe Vera gel to little honey and blend it well. You can blend it for at least five minutes in slow settings.
- Now take it out in a bowl and store it in a cool place.
- You should consume this mixture at least two to three times a day.
- It is always beneficial if you can consume it one to two hours before your meal. That will help you get better results.
It is not good for people of a very young age and hence you will have to take the help of your parents. You will have to consume it for 10 days only and not more than that. Then you can give a gap of 10 days and resume it again if you like the results of the Aloe Vera and Honey mixture.
When you are taking Aloe Vera juice, you need to make sure that you are taking it at least two times per day for the best results. You should not be taking more than four spoons of this gel at a time. You can use it for the whole day in making juice twice than adding it to just one glass of juice. You must refrigerate it before you consume so that you will enjoy its taste. So, you can make some extra juice and store it in the fridge for drinking at a later time. As soon as you scoop the gel from the Aloe Vera leaves, it is good for you to start blending it, otherwise, there are chances of losing nutrients from the gel. Also, make sure that there is no Aloe Vera latex in the gel before you blend.
It is not at all a tough job, but just make sure that you follow the above points when you are taking Aloe Vera juice at home. Homemade juices are pure and healthy as well.
Santosh Kumar, He is a SEO + Blogger have 12 years of experience in writing tutorial, informative and product reviews topics.